News Glory 78 Badr Hari vs Arkadiusz Wrzosek September 4

This makes me realize how dead kickboxing is becoming again.

Wrzosek was perfect for Cătinaș because Raul returns after a period of 5 years of hiatus. Or for Balli, who has a certain potential (not big maybe though) and was in bad condition (overweight) in the match with Pacas and is not really a barefoot. Or possibly to put in shape another fighter who has not fought in a long time.

Or matched with Mozny, but in this kind of bout whoever loses must leave the promotion.

He deserves gradual matches as level of opponency after Adegbuyi because it was a tournament of 8.

All the combat sports have decreased. Boxing, MMA and kickboxing. Just that the Americans in the UFC are not commenting very wisely. Like the pro-American fans of boxing are. If you want KOs, they do happen also in balanced matches.

Now this is almost like the UFC. Matching top guys with bottom guys.

The new generations of fighting sports are not so smart anymore. The sport(s) of fighting has been totally changed, and Glory also falls in this trap. It does not matter anymore about quality, it"s all propaganda, because of course they all look or almost like pros.

And just to know, there still is material on the world scene and even in Glory the HW division was large enough. Khbabez, Rigters, Wilnis, Plazibat and Mahiedinne are there. After the Big 4.

This is why when people are saying in the other thread "Kickboxing will rise again and be bigger than MMA and boxing" or bullshit like that it's mind-blowing to me.

Like a friend said, Glory is only a promotion, not a league like K-1 which was reuniting the bests. The ex-matchmakers did not care to sign the best.

All the combat sports have decreased. Boxing, MMA and kickboxing. Just that the Americans in the UFC are not commenting very wisely. Like the pro-American fans of boxing are. If you want KOs, they do happen also in balanced matches.

Now this is almost like the UFC. Matching top guys with bottom guys.

The new generations of fighting sports are not so smart anymore. The sport(s) of fighting has been totally changed, and Glory also falls in this trap. It does not matter anymore about quality, it"s all propaganda, because of course they all look or almost like pros.

And just to know, there still is material on the world scene and even in Glory the HW division was large enough. Khbabez, Rigters, Wilnis, Plazibat and Mahiedinne are there. After the Big 4.

Let's not compare MMA and Boxing to Kickboxing, it's literally night and day in popularity. MMA is in a very strong place popularity wise and Boxing is making a slight resurgence recently. Kickboxing in comparison is just dying, not just Glory. The sport is holding onto the same select few athletes even in ONE FC and other orgs.

Also lol at saying the UFC matches top guys with bottom guys.

This is why when people are saying in the other thread "Kickboxing will rise again and be bigger than MMA and boxing" or bullshit like that it's mind-blowing to me.

Without having seen those posts, I already have a feel of who the few clowns capable of writing such idiocy are.

We don"t have to drive them from the site. He was just a big fan, he wasn"t breaking any rules.

Everybody is welcomed! Maybe many don"t like our opinions.

Last edited:
Dream on, mate! It is the same price of Hari for Adegbuyi. Even if he lost by KO, he will be considered a much bigger favorite. The bookmakers also know it is major for the Moroccan. Otherwise Badr will retire from the sport.

mgxC6in.jpg

Reactions: H2F
Does Fight Pass still add Glory's new cards in their library? Because they haven't posted 76 or 77 yet.

Hari will probably find a way to lose again. He's shot kickboxing in the foot with his antics and weak heart. The Verhoeven trilogy was the only fight in glory which could have generated some interest - but he ruined that by dropping the ball against Adegbuyi.

Has Badr given an explanation for quitting in his last fight yet?

Glory is testing the Badr army, seeing how willing they are to pay to see him crush a can. I guess I cant blame Glory for this one lol Hopefully there is something more meaningful on the card.

Glory is testing the Badr army, seeing how willing they are to pay to see him crush a can. I guess I cant blame Glory for this one lol Hopefully there is something more meaningful on the card.

They have contenders in multiple divisions that need fights so i hope we see some of them this year. Guys like Wisse, Hamicha, Maslobojev and Menshikov.

To Badr army he is still the best fighter out there lol

Back