News Glory Kickboxing Champ Cedric “The Best” Doumbe makes his MMA Debut

LOL

Probably better to start there rather than a real MMA promotion to get experience I suppose.

Funny that he made a promo video about his move to MMA and calling out all the big names of the UFC at 170 pounds while his first fight is in SuperKombat.

Funny that he made a promo video about his move to MMA and calling out all the big names of the UFC at 170 pounds while his first fight is in SuperKombat.

Got to keep your name in people's mouths.

Doumbe now officially 1-0 in MMA. He won by KO in the last minute of the 1st round.

Here's a clip from yodsanan.com:

Opponent didn't look great but I wont fault him for taking an easy opponent in his debut.

Opponent didn't look great but I wont fault him for taking an easy opponent in his debut.
I think he was alright. He was not very succesful in Muay Thai/KB but he had fights against Yodwicha, Kehl, Yodkhunpon, Koprivlenski, Keo Rumchong, Artem Pashporin, Hasan Toy

I think he was alright. He was not very succesful in Muay Thai/KB but he had fights against Yodwicha, Kehl, Yodkhunpon, Koprivlenski, Keo Rumchong, Artem Pashporin, Hasan Toy
Right, so they gave him a striker with no MMA skills. Again, it's a debut so I'm not complaining.

So weird seeing him have to sprawl, glad he won though.

Better get used to seeing that because he's gonna have to do a lot of it going forward with everybody trying to take him down.

Better get used to seeing that because he's gonna have to do a lot of it going forward with everybody trying to take him down.

I don't watch mma anymore so chances are i won't see him sprawling again.

Does that guy he fought have zero ground skills? The way he just gave up his back instead of going into a guard position after getting sweeped was just bizarre. Never seen that before.. ever.

I would like to see UFC resign him to fight Bo Nickal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back