Going to be a crazy night in Louisville

MichiganMMA1978

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
https://www.newsbreak.com/kentucky/...e-dead-heres-what-led-to-the-louisville-riots

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5310854002

Tldr: someone in the crowd of protesters shot at police, police then loaded live rounds and fired back at the crowd killing an innocent business owner.
From what I gather from a co-worker that lives 5 blocks away, he was there to make sure his business didn't get messed up and started smoking meat to prepare for the next day. There are currently hundreds gathering in front of his shop and ready to come unglued. Very volatile situation in Louisville right now.
Discuss-

Edit: UPDATE- BBQ shop owner was the one that fired at cops... New footage released
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/06/03/us/kentucky-david-mcatee-shooting/index.html

Last edited:
US needs to break apart into separate countries.

The divide is too great

This is the moral choice. Biden and Trump wont stop or unite everyone. It will only grow more violent. People shouldnt be forced together

Be sure of your target and what lies beyond

Cops fucking took a noise shot in the direction they thought a threat might be

I wouldn’t trust these dudes as hunting buddies, and they’re meant to enforce the law and keep the peace

Fucking amateurs. Deadly amateurs.

The divide is too great

This is the moral choice. Biden and Trump wont stop or unite everyone.

People could just vote instead, which would be a lot easier. We get out of control mafia style police departments because the average local election participant is a 55 year old well to do white person, whose main concern (basically only concern) is property tax. Voter turnout for city elections (which controls the police force) is about 30% on average. You can't walk around protesting your government when literally no one even voted. Don't even get me started on primary turnout, which is like 20%. The system is not rigged, it is representing the voters, who are again, 55 year old well to do white people. They don't necessarily support police brutality, they just don't care, because it doesn't effect them.

Firing shots at police under the protection of a crowd is weak and cowardly. Whomever did that risked the lives of everyone around him. But no, it wasn't his fault. It was the police fault. Let's get all mad and violently protest the police defending themselves. Grrrrrrr.

The divide is too great

This is the moral choice. Biden and Trump wont stop or unite everyone. It will only grow more violent. People shouldnt be forced together
Deep down I always kind of thought the only real solution is to start completely over.

People could just vote instead, which would be a lot easier. We get out of control mafia style police departments because the average local election participant is a 55 year old well to do white person, whose main concern (basically only concern) is property tax. Voter turnout for city elections (which controls the police force) is about 30% on average. You can't walk around protesting your government when literally no one even voted. Don't even get me started on primary turnout, which is like 20%. The system is not rigged, it is representing the voters, who are again, 55 year old well to do white people. They don't necessarily support police brutality, they just don't care, because it doesn't effect them.

No. We had obama and we have trump. Half will always hate and riot. And within that half there are factions that only temporarily get along to fight the larger majority. There is no "coloured" peoples alliance. Only white karens believe that naively and they (Karens) make things worse by telling non whites how to think and vote.

I suggest growing up and getting over the idea of a happy "united states" of America its dead. Time to go our own ways.

No. We had obama and we have trump. Half will always hate and riot. And within that half there are factions that only temporarily get along to fight the larger majority. There is no "coloured" peoples alliance. Only white karens believe that naively and they (Karens) make things worse by telling non whites how to think and vote.

I suggest growing up and getting over the idea of a happy "united states" of America its dead. Time to go our own ways.
It always seems to be the same half....

giphy.gif

Well said.

Not enough, mayor needs to resign.
Why? He was not there. His job is to hold those that were accountable. Hence relieving the chief.
But yet I suppose you want the cops that served the warrant that got brionna Taylor killed held responsible and not the people that sent them there on bad information, essentially setting them up for failure...

Back