Going to be a crazy night in Louisville

Have some friends who are cops. The adrenaline rush they say they get in situations is crazy it's not something we can understand unless we've been though it.
But people getting guns pointed at them don't get the same rush eh?
lol @ excusing murders with "adrenaline rush".
Big adrenaline rush cause homeboy in MN to stand on victims neck for 9 min?

But people getting guns pointed at them don't get the same rush eh?
lol @ excusing murders with "adrenaline rush".
Big adrenaline rush cause homeboy in MN to stand on victims neck for 9 min?
Man you completley misinterpreted everything I said because your just looking for an argument. "excusing murder" Kindly fuck off

Man you completley misinterpreted everything I said because your just looking for an argument. "excusing murder" Kindly fuck off
So what you're saying is it's acceptable for police to murder suspects?

US needs to break apart into separate countries.

The divide is too great

This is the moral choice. Biden and Trump wont stop or unite everyone. It will only grow more violent. People shouldnt be forced together

Or you could admit that your little revolution hasn't worked out how you planned, collectively apologise to the Queen and be welcomed back into the Empire.

Large groups of protestors will have to hold an active shooter accountable if they care for their own well being. Otherwise shooters could simply use a crowd as camoflauge to get off rounds and then duck into cover. Shots fired at cops from a large group of people is going to get the same in return.

Maybe pick better people to surround yourself with?
Funny that this is literally the exact problem with cops who are out there popping off right now. Shielded by their own crowd. Cops like to riot, too. People shouldn't forget that.

You could easily explain yourself. Instead all I see is "cops get adrenaline".
Your original question was in regards to training. I mentioned I had friends who were cops and told story's about how adrenaline makes you do crazy things. It's part of their training and a reason they routinely fail going through training and get trained on how to deal with it. I never even mentioned the topic of accountability but you assumed I was trying to justify murder. When You accept that badge (some that shouldn't even be offered one in the first place) you become accountable for your actions. That's all I'll say. Maybe they need to invest more hiring quality officers and not just pass every half ass person through police college because there desperate for employees.

they didn't adhere to the firearm safety rules. Be sure of your target and what's behind it.

You sent everyone to a fucking malware content scraping link; you're a moron and I stand by my statement. I provided actual links. Use them if you want. Or keep looking like an idiot.
And even then your title is trash and this thread redundant.
The links work fine for me, no popups. Was from the first articles that popped up in my search result. As far as your opinion on it, I hear you, but still give zero fucks. Sorry you're such a complainer...
{<BJPeen}

The links work fine for me, no popups. Was from the first articles that popped up in my search result. As far as your opinion on it, I hear you, but still give zero fucks. Sorry you're such a complainer...
{<BJPeen}
They work fine for me too. brackis gonna brack.

Your original question was in regards to training. I mentioned I had friends who were cops and told story's about how adrenaline makes you do crazy things. It's part of their training and a reason they routinely fail going through training and get trained on how to deal with it. I never even mentioned the topic of accountability but you assumed I was trying to justify murder. When You accept that badge (some that shouldn't even be offered one in the first place) you become accountable for your actions. That's all I'll say. Maybe they need to invest more hiring quality officers and not just pass every half ass person through police college because there desperate for employees.
I think we might be in a mixup here. I wasn't the original training guy.
I agree with you that they need better officers. The problem is the forces are already loaded with fat corrupt turds who cant be fired, so what halfway decent human wants to spend their singular time on earth hanging out with these goons?

{<BJPeen}
I mean, you linked to a a scraper site that then linked to a cop-blog where they talked about how the guy got shot in return fire as if it was justified lol. Some clownshow blogger saying shit like "It’s gotten to the point where now people are shooting at police and soldiers, and thus fire is getting returned. "
The dude who died was a cop lover and that turdblog is trying to justify the killing.
https://www.businessinsider.com/lou...id-mcatee-death-body-left-hours-report-2020-6

The divide is too great

This is the moral choice. Biden and Trump wont stop or unite everyone. It will only grow more violent. People shouldnt be forced together

That would be interesting.

The divide is too great

It's already rich vs poor, but most are too dumb to realize it, or are thinking they're on the rich side.

I mean, you linked to a a scraper site that then linked to a cop-blog where they talked about how the guy got shot in return fire as if it was justified lol. Some clownshow blogger saying shit like "It’s gotten to the point where now people are shooting at police and soldiers, and thus fire is getting returned. "
The dude who died was a cop lover and that turdblog is trying to justify the killing.
https://www.businessinsider.com/lou...id-mcatee-death-body-left-hours-report-2020-6
Do you think I'm trying to justify this? It's just an article on the incident, nobody is saying shooting in to a crowd is justified ffs. My best friend is there protesting right now! There is no way to justify shooting at a crowd. And don't link me articles about the man, I know people that actually knew him and have got to hear more about what a good person he was than anything you can Google you little fucking goof. Be gone kid, this isn't a thread for arguing. It's for discussion of a very real and scary situation, since I have friends in the middle of this at this very moment.

Do you think I'm trying to justify this? It's just an article on the incident, nobody is saying shooting in to a crowd is justified ffs. My best friend is there protesting right now! There is no way to justify shooting at a crowd. And don't link me articles about the man, I know people that actually knew him and have got to hear more about what a good person he was than anything you can Google you little fucking goof. Be gone kid, this isn't a thread for arguing. It's for discussion of a very real and scary situation, since I have friends in the middle of this at this very moment.
Uhhh that's exactly what the article you posted is saying. Why? Cause it's some trash blog dedicated to writing a bunch of suck off pieces about police.
that's funny you act like you've got friends in it when I'm under lockdown in my apartment in LA and attended peaceful rallies and have seen no less than 4 people I am facebook friends with get shot with either gas or rubber bullet while streaming live right before my eyes. No edits, no after the fact context, just standing in a fucking street with a bunch of people holding signs in Seattle, PDX, Oakland, Kansas City, and San Diego.

Last edited:

The divide is too great

The divide only exists in the extremes. Lived in NYC and redneck, rural Ohio. Most people are normal and just want to enjoy their lives not bothering anyone else.

Don't let the extremes, who are always going to be the loudest voices in the room, convince you that everyone is like them.

Back