Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that post is inaccurate

the college of physicians is providing guidance, for when patients come in ASKING FOR AN EXEMPTION to the vaccine

doctors shouldn't enable that behaviour

You are out to lunch…
“Doctors shouldn’t enable that behavior “

which behavior is that? The behavior of choosing what someone puts into their body…
It’s amazing we all look the same …

You are out to lunch…
“Doctors shouldn’t enable that behavior “

which behavior is that? The behavior of choosing what someone puts into their body…
It’s amazing we all look the same …
No, again you didn't read

Patients are coming asking for exemption notes when they don't qualify for one

No I read clearly…the only requirement for a medical exemption is the individual opting out..That’s how it works in the world I live in, you seem more suited for Germany in the 30’s

the individual has the right to not take the vaccine

why should a doctor have to partake in fraud by writing him a Medical Exemption note, when the patient doesn't have any medical basis

if genecop doesn't want to get a vaccine, no problem, just don't expect a doctor to write you a note to justify it

a doctor shouldn't have to write Genecop is medically exempt from taking a vaccine

why should a doctor have to partake in fraud by writing him a Medical Exemption note, when the patient doesn't have any medical basis

a doctor shouldn't have to write Genecop is medically exempt from taking a vaccine

The Doctors that I know that will partake in “The Fraud” are trying to make up for the Fraud that their industry has perpetrated on the American people…
On that note..JAWHOHL

The Doctors that I know that will partake in “The Fraud” are trying to make up for the Fraud that their industry has perpetrated on the American people…
On that note..JAWHOHL
just to clarify

you think a patient should be able to come into a doctor's office and dictate to the doctor to write the patient an exemption note?

just to clarify

you think a patient should be able to come into a doctor's office and dictate to the doctor to write the patient an exemption note?

I think we live in a corrupt system in regards to medicine, and I think the good doctors out there who take the Hippocratic Oath seriously, need to work from the inside to protect the patient, and if that means going against the rules, so be it…
You are a follower, fully duped into believing that big daddy knows what’s best for you…You would have been Hitlers right hand man, I would have been hiding people because morality supersedes any laws made by man..

Last edited:
I think we live in a corrupt system in regards to medicine, and I think the good doctors out there who take the Hippocratic Oath seriously need to work from the inside to protect the patient, and if that means going against the rules, so be it…
You are a follower, fully duped into believing that big daddy knows what’s best for you…You would have been Hitlers right hand man, I would have been hiding people because morality supersedes any laws made by man..

wow you managed to evade a simple question and call me hitler's right hand man, yet

when i'm the one saying a patient has the freedom to not take the vaccine

on the other hand you literally are saying a patient has a right to dictate what doctors have to write/prescribe

wow you managed to evade a simple question and call me hitler's right hand man, yet

on the other hand you literally are saying a patient has a right to dictate what doctors have to write/prescribe

I never had to Dictate anything….I know enough real doctors…you will never get it….Get boosted, follow the letter of the law, you will be fine…

I never had to Dictate anything….I know enough real doctors…you will never get it….Get boosted, follow the letter of the law, you will be fine…

i got two shots, never did 3rd or 4th

but i don't cry conspiracy like all you nutjobs

Doctors are strongly recommending shots 3 and 4….you obviously don’t like old people..selfish prick…
i had my first check up in 3 years a couple of weeks ago

my doctor didn't bring up the topic of vaccine once

I'll fucking say it, yes of course the doctor should write an exemption for a medical intervention that comes with th risk of death and disability.

In fact legally as it stands in western liberal valued countries it is fucking illegal for all doctors etc to be injecting anyone because it can be argued that

1- there has been no informed consent, it is impossible for there to be informed consent because the trial is still ongoing

2- All consent is potentially tainted due to the pressure that has been applied societaly and work wise.

This is the problem with the world, the fucking ignorance and failures to understand why certain checks were put in place .

Bek, wish I could marry this chick. Heart and brains.

https://rebekahbarnett.substack.com...9.OyVar3JwWRni3kQkJW0clmwpAGtzxGxSLTMjBzziG-I

"The problem with comparing seatbelts to Covid vaccines"

"Despite the glaring logical fallacies underpinning the seatbelt/Covid vaccine analogy, it has been a major talking point for those in favour of coercive vaccination policies.

Now that we have empirical evidence of mRNA spike protein lodged in a deceased man’s brain and heart, I’m hoping we can put this silly analogy to bed.

To recap, the seatbelt argument basically goes, ‘no one wanted seatbelts when they were introduced, but they were enforced nonetheless, and now they save lives and no one minds them anymore.’ Ergo, vaccine mandates are the same kind of thing as seatbelt laws. Let the anti-vaxxers kick and scream, but they will get used to it in the end, and lives will be saved. See: Peter Singer (Professor of Bioethics, Princeton
)"

I guess its for the chemical morons but she spells it out well.

"Ok, but can seatbelts create spike proteins that travel to the brain and heart, damage your cells, cause inflammation and, ultimately, encephalitis?"

Last edited:
This is a massive point of the Australian barrister Julian Gillespie when he did his talk on Senator Malcolm Roberts "covid under fire 2"

He very clearly addresses the lack of ability to give informed consent and than directly points out the criminal cunt in NSW who has done exactly what your American cunt did. In Australia he has stated that Chief Health Officer, Dr Kerry Chant PSM is personally liable. The entire thing is well worth the time to listen so google the video

if genecop doesn't want to get a vaccine, no problem, just don't expect a doctor to write you a note to justify it

FbeneC5WAAMBe0A

Its absolutely fucking rediculous that it even needs an explanation let alone a cartoon meme.

Quotes the ex WHO doctor Paul Alexander for the analysis

https://2ndsmartestguyintheworld.su...on_id=400535&post_id=76849387&isFreemail=true

"records of vaccine adverse events, including 2,900 for mRNA vaccines.

Compared to other years, mortality is 40 times higher.

On February 11, a Ynet article presented data related to vaccination. The authors of the Nakim article claim to have debunked this analysis based on data published by Ynet itself: “We took the data by looking at mortality during the vaccination period, which spans 5 weeks. By analyzing these data, we arrived at startling figures that attribute significant mortality to the vaccine."

The authors say “vaccinations have caused more deaths than the coronavirus would have caused during the same period."

Haim Yativ and Dr. Seligmann declare that for them, "this is a new Holocaust," in face of Israeli authority pressure to vaccinate citizens."

Obviously its an interpretation of the data and doesn't necessarily make it so, in saying that it certainly does say in every fucking language that further, immediate and vigorous investigation is needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back