Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
E8qUfFAXIAMSZN3

How dumb is comparing pandemic vaccines to nazi Germany?

Very very dumb.

7Ctqz28.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if many people want them to just die..

In Germany:

Lol, that's not "new normal" Germany, that's retro. Germans threatening to gas people who oppose the regime is about as surprising as middle eastern migrants using "we're going to rape your daughters" as the go to insult. They don't just talk shit, they back it oooop!

Most companies won’t do that. They are way too understaffed. I’m pro vaccine but I’m still a realist.

Aren’t most unvaccinated black folks? They can move to Minneapolis since no law there.
No, black people have the lowest vaccination rates by a landslide, but they're only 13% of the population, so it wouldn't be most of the unvaccinated even if literally none of them got the vaccines. It does definitely mean bars, restaurants, movie theaters, public events will be pretty much entirely whites with some Asians allowed.

Aren’t most unvaccinated black folks? They can move to Minneapolis since no law there.

They never break down the demographics but everyone acts like its all right wingerrs....and yet 10 out of 10 black people i interact with want nothing to do with it....and there are countless vaccine commercials targeting black folk. Id love to know their rates

Florida's and Texas population will quadruple especially now that Desantis announced that Regeneron as a viable treatment for those in the early stages of the virus.

And it costs how much?
Sure insurance will help to a point.

I challenge somebody to try to cancel welfare for people get wont get the shot.
I would love to see the news that week.

Most companies won’t do that. They are way too understaffed. I’m pro vaccine but I’m still a realist.

Yep and it has already begun. For example I believe McDonalds requires its head office people to be vaccinated but not those working in the restaurants themselves. So not to worry anti vaxxers there is always a lucrative career in the fast food industry waiting for you lol.

Last edited:
They never break down the demographics but everyone acts like its all right wingerrs....and yet 10 out of 10 black people i interact with want nothing to do with it....and there are countless vaccine commercials targeting black folk. Id love to know their rates

<{Heymansnicker}>

Well I believe they put that you cannot collect unemployment if you lose your job for refusing a covid vaccine.

If that's correct, I think that's crazy.
Start with people already on government assistance who refuse to get a shot.

*I don't support either one

They're gonna lockdown after the election anyways, bet on it.
It should be interesting how they are going to blame on the un vaccinated when the un vaccinated wont able to voted without getting vaxed. But your right.

No, black people have the lowest vaccination rates by a landslide, but they're only 13% of the population, so it wouldn't be most of the unvaccinated even if literally none of them got the vaccines. It does definitely mean bars, restaurants, movie theaters, public events will be pretty much entirely whites with some Asians allowed.
Not complaining

Not complaining
It'll get put on the long list of stupid things democrats have done to eff over black people, then in a couple years they'll say it was "white people" that did it, and that must mean republicans, so clearly you must vote democrat to undo these horrible injustices the "white people" have done. That's literally been the entire existence of the democrat party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back