Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not surprised , don't know why covid snuck up on him.....

"There is no question that there will be a challenge to the coming administration in the arena of infectious diseases," Fauci said during his "Pandemic Preparedness in the Next Administration" speech, which came shortly before Trump's inauguration on Jan. 20. He added, "the thing we're extraordinarily confident about is that we're going to see this in the next few years."

I had always found the logic behind these so called Top Doctors who always appear on the news who had always pushed and who had being pushing for lockdowns ridicules if not dangerous for the Economy.

According to a Doctor who appeared on CTV news to discus the lockdown their reason and answer for the lockdowns is not a good one.

One of the doctors said the following

There is one illogical problem with that response that the doctor gave. Our economy cant work like a light switch which you flip on and off like a switch.
Majority of the small businesses have being already destroyed during the second wave lockdowns.

Majority of the small businesses where i live that have being impacted during the second lockdowns have either closed down for good and arent going to be reopening.

Why arent these top doctors talking about the mental health that these lockdowns have caused onto people? young and adult? surely if they care about prioritizing lives they wouldn't jump so quick for another lockdown for just 412 people in ICUs.

I am hearing in my community that there is a majority of people that want to live the cities and move out of them. They are starting to question what is happening with the whole lockdowns and vaccine for covid.They dont have much faith as they view it as political.
I dont blame some of those in our community who want to leave had seen several people already move of the area completely..

Source
You know what's really bad for the economy? Hundreds of thousands of dead and counting because people refuse to listen to experts.

These Doctors don't give a shit. They're still getting paid while they're fucking the rest of citizens in the ass just so they can get on TV.
Try not to cut yourself on all that edgy cynicism.

This is why Canada is handling the virus better than us

This is why Canada is handling the virus better than us

Yes like how France is doing so much better to by having officers walking on the streets? Canada is going to have an election i am sure that's not going to be a spreader event.

the average Dogger has more practical information than her..

Random nurse had more research info than Fauci or Walensky
She does have a 2-year degree from a community college. She is an expert, bro. Just listen to her source: The Joe Rogan Podcast.

She does have a 2-year degree from a community college. She is an expert, bro. Just listen to her source: The Joe Rogan Podcast.
That person truly likes Fauci huh? lolz? i cant be sure if they are serious.

Unreal

(Canada) The federal government said Friday it will require air and train travellers, as well as public servants and workers in federally regulated industries, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

Transport Minister Omar Alghabra announced Friday that employees working in the federally regulated industries – including the air, rail and marine sectors – will be required to be vaccinated no later than the end of October.

"In addition, the vaccination requirement will also extend to certain travellers. This includes all commercial air travellers, passengers on interprovincial trains and passengers on large marine vessels with overnight accommodations such as cruise ships," Alghabra said, adding that those who are unable to get vaccinated will be offered alternative accommodations such as testing and COVID-19 screening.

"Vaccine requirements in the transportation sector will help protect the safety of employees, their families, passengers, their communities and all Canadians."

There are close to half a million people who work directly for the federal government, a Crown corporation, the military or the RCMP, and nearly a million more work in federally regulated industries, which include banks and airlines.

The move to require vaccinations of both airline employees and passengers has been welcomed by the Canadian airline industry.

The Biden Admin is completely Crazy. Is this what some voted for? i amuse you arent able to celebrate Christmas? or criticize LGBT? not sure about the religious part but its still crazy.

This is bonkers..

COVID rules could be ‘catalyst’ for domestic ‘terrorists’: US
The United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS) on Friday warned of a “heightened” domestic threat from violent “extremists” motivated by new COVID-19 restrictions as well as by anti-government ideology being shared online.

“These extremists may seek to exploit the emergence of COVID-19 variants by viewing the potential re-establishment of public health restrictions across the United States as a rationale to conduct attacks,” the DHS bulletin said.

From the news. Twitter.
E8vdLzvXsAMSMU1

Last edited:
Any leftists going to speak up?

Of course not.
I don't really consider myself a leftist, but what exactly are they supposed to "speak up" about? I can see the rationale behind this just on this forum alone. You have disphits like @Papi Chulo trolling saying that lines must be drawn and action must be taken. He is a limper and doesn't actually mean any of it, but there seem to be plenty of others that do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back