Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The right already proved they’d attack the Capitol over election fraud lies. Why is this too difficult to comprehend. Don’t do stupid shit for a known liar? Maybe you should check out patriot.win to see what the truly unstable right wing elements are saying.
The Capitol "attack" is absolute childs play compared to everything the left has done over the last year and a half. Doesn't even register.

You vaxx lovers lack so much vision you can't even see what is happening. Just you fucking wait. Wait until 99% of the population is vaccinated. Guess what. It will still be the same. Lockdowns, forced masks, forced social distancing, forced closure of schools/churches/businesses, forced "show me your papers," etc. Then the story will be that the pandemic will be back every year. This is not going to end. "Wait. Whut? You said if we all got vaccinated the pandemic would end?"

"Fuck you. We lied to you."

So the biggest question for the vaxx lovers is - So if 99% of the population is vaccinated, this will all be over right? Life will be back to normal?

The GOV and big pharma are running an operation on society. It's called "learned helplessness." They will consistently wind society up then beat them the fuck back down, give hope then take it away, wear a mask, don't wear a mask, take a vaccine, didn't work, take another vaccine, lockdown, no lockdown, lockdown, over and over and over. Eventually most humans will reach "learned helplessness." They will give up and be mentally/physically/spiritually broken. At that point, the human psyche will be broken and ready for The Great Reset or whatever the fuck GOV/Amazon/Google/big pharma decide to do to you. Just you mother fucking watch.

Get the vaccine, your life will be normal again. No, wait, get the vaccine but still wear a mask and socially distance then your life will be normal again. No, wait, keep testing and getting more vaccines because of the new variants then your life will be normal again. No, wait, you fucking dirt shit slave, your life will never be normal again. Go inside, stay inside, never come out. Control. Depopulation. Microchip next. You're never getting out and you're never getting your life back.

It's clear what the Democrats want. The end of freedom and only the state to exist in the present and be right. Because the vaccinated can spread it so you need to keep getting your doses and boosters. Now, keep wearing your mask and socially distance. The Democratic way is to lockdown again, close all businesses, schools, churches, forever. No one leaves their house again. Social distancing and masks forever. Everyone jobless, unemployment forever, lifeless. That's the communist party. Dependent citizens. Dead citizens. The Republican party will be dead too. The state will be right and the elitist gov/tech/big pharm shall inherit Earth without population and climate problems.

For all you vaccine lovers, how's it working out for you? The government told you if you got your vaccine your life would be normal again. How'd that work out? Now, they're telling you even if you get the vaccine you still must socially distance, still wear a mask, your children must wear a mask all day at school but take it off when they eat (Democratic science).

The licking of the black Nazi boots sure must taste good to you. You got your vaccine and can still catch/spread it, must wear your mask, must socially distance. How's your gov/big pharma life looking now? Back to normal?

“We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it.” – George Orwell, 1984

360_F_222087130_ZDHoflA5sFw3snaf4CzSBjBdM0vDulhJ.jpg

People who think people should be allowed to not wear masks, not be forcibly inoculated, businesses should be allowed to stay open and set their rules are the terrorists. Government who is openly conspiring with giant pharmaceuticals, subsidizing them on the taxpayer dime and forcing their people to be their lab rats for an experimental drug, governments who have forced small businesses down and redistributed wealth to the billionaire class, they're okay.

We're a conquered people, folks. Government is not on our side, does not represent us, and clearly wish to do us harm. On top of that, they're trying to manipulate certain segments of the population, and gaslight the people who are on to them.

You’ve never been free, so stop with this weird idea you’ve had real freedom. You abide by laws every day for a specific reason. You just are mad current temporary regulations aren’t ones you agree with.

Ok great a watch list. Just shows that you an authoritarian and don’t care about the erosion of freedom that has accelerated
You never had freedom. The minute you start to understand this the sooner you can join society.

Lol ok. You really think this won’t be used and abused? You’re really out of your mind or willingly blind. This is clearly a set up to be used against regular people
I’m not oppressed myself. You’re being a twat

Your brain is infected on a daily basis by the right wing fear chamber. Fear is all they know how to do and you’ve been conditioned to like it. You are a paranoid individual.

Ok great a watch list. Just shows that you an authoritarian and don’t care about the erosion of freedom that has accelerated
you don't know what words mean and although I sincerely doubt it I hope someone at the DHS is reading this thread. Maybe, that way, your constant victimhood will be real someday. Fingers crossed!

You’ve never been free, so stop with this weird idea you’ve had real freedom. You abide by laws every day for a specific reason. You just are mad current temporary regulations aren’t ones you agree with.

These laws are only their to empower government and big pharma. And they aren't even laws. Executive orders are not laws, this is not how the governing process works. Those other laws that I abide by, in your words, are actually laws.

These laws are only their to empower government and big pharma. And they aren't even laws. Executive orders are not laws, this is not how the governing process works. Those other laws that I abide by, in your words, are actually laws.

Congratulation! You are freaking out over temporary orders.

The Executive branch enforces laws. It does not create them. Hurry durr I have a pen is still retarded.

LoL, the CDC can't create laws either.

Israeli Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, trained hundreds of physicians. Treated Trump, Giuliani and a bunch of other elites. Has some pretty harsh words for vaxes.
CLIFFS:
-vaxed mothers miscarriage rates go from 10% to 80% in the 1st trimester. (Preliminary data but as of today)
-vaxing kids is child sacrifice. Untreated kids have 0 chance of dying from covaids yet 100s will die per million doses of vax
-causing imflammation in hearts of children and young adults.
-in animal tests the vaxes did generate antibodies, but when challenged with virus a large percentage died. Their own immune systems killed them.
-we are the study. pfizer CEO said israel biggest laboratory in world right now.
-Luke Montangier Nobel prize winner who discovered HIV said these vaxes are the biggest risk of genocide and the biggest risk to humanity in the history of humanity.
-2 most vaxed countries with highest vax rates having 'delta' outbreaks. Why take a 3rd shot of something that didnt work the 1st 2 times.
-3 kinds of vax death, 1) within 1st 3 months (heart attacks blood clots, strokes). 2) in the mid term: way the animals died as immune system turned against them (this hasnt been proven of disproven yet, but possible since happened in animals) 3) long term, evidence of damage to female reproductive organs, reduced sperm counts, auto immune diseases and reports of increased chance of cancer
-Antibodies via infection more effective than vaccine
-0 to 50 year people extremely low chance of death from covaids. For covaids people over 50 he has reduced the their deathrate vs. The average deathrate from covaids via treating timely fashion by 85% . Has an early 2020 peer reviewed study backing this claim. 200 other studies have since been based on this original peer reviewed study.
-says 100s of thousands of lives could have been saved but health ministries around the world largely ignored his study about quick treatment in april of 2020
-expects millions of vax deaths

Last edited:
Why are right wing white guys complaining about terrorism when they want to lynch black people, exterminate lgbt, shoot mexicans etc. History shows that right wing white guys are the biggest murders on this land. if it was up to right wing white guys, it would be the sand creek massacre every day. its time to replace them

Calls for literal genocide. Thinks he is virtuous.

This is what a non thinking programmed NPC looks like.

Shit like this has been coming down the pipeline for generations. Believing it’s this party or that party’s doing really isn’t seeing the big picture. After 9/11 and the patriot act infringing on the populations 4th amendment rights opened the door and conditioned people to be okay with constant surveillance and intrusion so long as the media labeled them “terrorist”.

@The XL is correct when he’s saying it’s big business and government pulling the strings on all this. He’s wrong for making it a left vs right thing. The peons may be arguing about that. But that is by design to keep them all chasing there own tail.

Think about when 9/11 happened. The right cheered and was for stuff like this. Now think about when “the insurrection” happened. The left cheers for stuff like this. Do you see how when you don’t “love your enemy” you actually lose and hurt yourself?

Everyone should’ve valued freedom. And the only way to have done that was to have forgiven, rather than use anger and resent to make oppressive laws.

I'm smart and crafty enough to thrive in a dystopian society. It will be morons like you who wind up suffering. And you'll thank the government for your hardships.

Im doing very well for myself because I don’t waste my time on issues that I have 0 control over. You’ll eventually figure out you aren’t a superhero.

Want to hear something very scary? Australia has mobilized its military to enforce COVID restrictions. But please keep whining about authoritarian dystopian US government. Maybe read 1984?

Im doing very well for myself because I don’t waste my time on issues that I have 0 control over. You’ll eventually figure out you aren’t a superhero.

Want to hear something very scary? Australia has mobilized its military to enforce COVID restrictions. But please keep whining about authoritarian dystopian US government. Maybe read 1984?

You know what Australia also did? Disarmed their population.

You can bet if real gun control happened here we'd be facing the same scenario right now.

For those in favor of the vaccine passport, how long should it be required for? Indefinitely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back