Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Old news.

All these "vaccines dont protect hospitlizations" are old news out of Israel thats shown declining antibodies overtime.

In Vermont, 6 out of 23 hospitalized are vaccinated, so thats about 25% of the hospitalizations.

but when you consider nearly 70% of the population is vaccinated, thats actually a good sign the vaccine works

E8xOkIJVoAEak6l

Idk man. Getting vaxxed after already having it could do something to you in the future that will make you rethink your stance. I'd recommend the last thing previously infected people do is get the jab
I hope not, but if it happens it happens. Just trying to do the right thing

Getting vaccinated may not help in not receiving the virus, but it brings the symptoms if you do end up getting it to non threatening levels. Akin to a cold or something.

You should get vaccinated, but it shouldn't be forced on you. Litterly mountains of data have been discussed here showing where the deaths and hospitalized are coming from. -The non vaccinated

Last edited:
Getting vaccinated may not help in not receiving the virus, but it brings the symptoms if you do end up getting it to non threatening levels. Akin to a cold or something.

You sould get vaccinated, but it shouldn't be forced on you. Litterly mountains of data have been discussed here showing where the deaths and hospitalized are coming from. -The non vaccinated
It helps spread and receiving virus, but not as strong as people originally thought

E8sVuCrVgAE1aIR

QueenB just posted a chart showing 4 of 7 in the ICU are vaxxed in VT. Also, these numbers may be warped because they include earlier months where few were vaxxed
When 99% of the likely ICU demographic is vaccinated, 4 out of 7 is not bad.

I'm glad I caught covid. It kind of sucked but now it's past me. Got vaccinated the other day too. Feel like if this happened to everyone we'd be done with it eh
<{cruzshake}>

Everybody knew damn well as soon as they announced the "15 days" to slow the spread that there was 0 chance we'd ever be done with it. About half of us asked "wait, what's going to be different 15 days from now?" and the other half shouted that it lasting more than 15 days was a debunked conspiracy theory, and so was the virus being made in a lab.

Obviously if they announced up front that it wasn't 15 days, but instead would last forever, very few people would have gone along with it, so they obviously said whatever would herd the cattle and just dangle a little piece of your freedom back if you're good little boys and girls, then tell you to hate and attack the other cattle instead of the people who took it away to begin with, who btw never weren't back to normal. Their jobs haven't changed and they've been throwing themselves dinner parties and birthday bashes the entire time.

Every healthy person I talk to at my gyms have had side effects. the vaccine boosts your immune system, but if it is already robust that can cause serious problems

You probably did ok, since you are a gamer sitting at 30% body fat and a very weak immune system
I stand corrected. You having talked to multiple people is definitive proof that people who get the shot are "fucked". Wish you could have shared this groundbreaking info much sooner.

The fact that if I had covid already and had antiboobies. I would not get a shot that competes with them and certainly not if it now makes me able to spread the virus to others when my natural defenses does NOT spread covid.

Think about that and the 80% asymptomatic rate which lets it spread everywhere with more people with antibodies than you think.

I've had a number of neg covid tests the last 18 months, curious to see if I have antibodies right now.

Every healthy person I talk to at my gyms have had side effects. the vaccine boosts your immune system, but if it is already robust that can cause serious problems

You probably did ok, since you are a gamer sitting at 30% body fat and a very weak immune system

Noone at the gym I train at had any issues. I haven't heard of this happening from anyone except you.

Planned on getting my first shot yesterday but it I’ve had a small cold all week and decided that would be a bad idea. Just getting over it now so I’m going to plan it mid week. Take an extra day off for feeling like shit whether I do or not. I’ll just say I do.

Planned on getting my first shot yesterday but it I’ve had a small cold all week and decided that would be a bad idea. Just getting over it now so I’m going to plan it mid week. Take an extra day off for feeling like shit whether I do or not. I’ll just say I do.
I guess you chose not to read through this thread first. @SBJJ has proven that you are "likely fucked" if you get that shot. He never explained what that actually means, but it sounds pretty bad.

I've been listening to virologists and basically you can have immunity in the blood and other fluids (IgG or serum antibodies) or immunity in the nasal passage (IgA antibodies). Vaccines give IgG antibodies, which basically means that the virus is free to enter your nasal passage and replicate there because you have no IgA antibodies but then when it gains access to other parts of your body it gets quickly shut down by IgG antibodies which gives us the end result of: you're infectious (via talking, coughing, etc, linked to the nasal passage) but you also don't experience severe disease because of IgG. People who recovered from natural infection have both IgA and IgG so they're unlikely to be infectious. A sterilizing vaccine would need to produce IgA antibodies; there's a vaccine in nasal spray form in developpment but it's still far off.

Can someone tell me why this is has been moved to the War Room?

One of the guys I banter with at the gym here in the UK had an interesting stat. His wife works at a drug clinic and he said that 92% of all those who have yet to have the vaccine are bodybuilders.

Fascinating tidbit.

https://www.journalofinfection.com/article/S0163-4453(21)00392-3/fulltext
Antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) of infection is a safety concern for vaccine strategies. In a recent publication, Li et al. (Cell 184 :1-17, 2021) have reported that infection-enhancing antibodies directed against the N-terminal domain (NTD) of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein facilitate virus infection in vitro, but not in vivo. However, this study was performed with the original Wuhan/D614G strain. Since the Covid-19 pandemic is now dominated with Delta variants, we analyzed the interaction of facilitating antibodies with the NTD of these variants. Using molecular modelling approaches, we show that enhancing antibodies have a higher affinity for Delta variants than for Wuhan/D614G NTDs. We show that enhancing antibodies reinforce the binding of the spike trimer to the host cell membrane by clamping the NTD to lipid raft microdomains. This stabilizing mechanism may facilitate the conformational change that induces the demasking of the receptor binding domain. As the NTD is also targeted by neutralizing antibodies, our data suggest that the balance between neutralizing and facilitating antibodies in vaccinated individuals is in favor of neutralization for the original Wuhan/D614G strain. However, in the case of the Delta variant, neutralizing antibodies have a decreased affinity for the spike protein, whereas facilitating antibodies display a strikingly increased affinity. Thus, ADE may be a concern for people receiving vaccines based on the original Wuhan strain spike sequence (either mRNA or viral vectors).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back