Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine Canada under Maxime Bernier: No lockdowns, no business closures, no masks, no social distancing

Yeah and a guy who won't shut the fuck up on social media trying to be Trump light with a French accent. No thank

I had always found the logic behind these so called Top Doctors who always appear on the news who had always pushed and who had being pushing for lockdowns ridicules if not dangerous for the Economy.

According to a Doctor who appeared on CTV news to discus the lockdown their reason and answer for the lockdowns is not a good one.

One of the doctors said the following

There is one illogical problem with that response that the doctor gave. Our economy cant work like a light switch which you flip on and off like a switch.
Majority of the small businesses have being already destroyed during the second wave lockdowns.

Majority of the small businesses where i live that have being impacted during the second lockdowns have either closed down for good and arent going to be reopening.

Why arent these top doctors talking about the mental health that these lockdowns have caused onto people? young and adult? surely if they care about prioritizing lives they wouldn't jump so quick for another lockdown for just 412 people in ICUs.

I am hearing in my community that there is a majority of people that want to live the cities and move out of them. They are starting to question what is happening with the whole lockdowns and vaccine for covid.They dont have much faith as they view it as political.
I dont blame some of those in our community who want to leave had seen several people already move of the area completely..

Source
<BidenShutIt>

Oh i dont know lockdowns? massive wave of people in communities lining up at the food banks and churches as well some mosques well waiting for the food to be delivered? when people are lining up each week at the food bank drive that is not a good sign for the economy.

Lets be thankful that places of worship still continue to this.
I have never seen anything like this. I have survived bad and hard times but never have experienced something that i am seeing right now in my community and other areas near us.

Honestly i have zero faith in polticans and media.
Well, premiers run the respective provinces, so they are really making the decisions on lockdowns etc. Trudeau is making the decisions on federal entities like airports and borders. I think he has done a good job with that. The essential things are getting across the border. You want to take a trip, pay for quarantining out of your own pocket.

Well, premiers run the respective provinces, so they are really making the decisions on lockdowns etc. Trudeau is making the decisions on federal entities like airports and borders. I think he has done a good job with that. The essential things are getting across the border. You want to take a trip, pay for quarantining out of your own pocket.
I think he has done a good job with that
Your clearly a bot. If you believe that he has a done good job or great job.

Last edited:
Nah. They can work from home. Get the middle class essential workers vaccinated now. They are keeping the country running imo. Allow companies to vaccinate staff on site. That is the priority.
That would be me and my wife. I hope you are right.

Yeah and a guy who won't shut the fuck up on social media trying to be Trump light with a French accent. No thank
Bernier states his opinions on social media. Is it better to have a guy (Trudeau) who won't stop playing dress-up like an Instagram attention whore and who states it's the present year like that statement is a compelling argument? Worth the lost freedoms?

Bernier states his opinions on social media. Is it better to have a guy (Trudeau) who won't stop playing dress-up like an Instagram attention whore and who states it's the present year like that statement is a compelling argument? Worth the lost freedoms?

I wouldn't count on any government official to free you. Doug Ford is as Conservative as it gets, and he's a puppet on a string all the same.

Stop looking at the politicians. Start looking at the "experts", like the scarf lady, buzz head, and the leading "expert" from China. They're the ones pulling the strings.

Oh i dont know lockdowns? massive wave of people in communities lining up at the food banks and churches as well some mosques well waiting for the food to be delivered? when people are lining up each week at the food bank drive that is not a good sign for the economy.

Lets be thankful that places of worship still continue to this.
I have never seen anything like this. I have survived bad and hard times but never have experienced something that i am seeing right now in my community and other areas near us.

Honestly i have zero faith in polticans and media.
What community are you in that there is massive wave of people lining up at food banks?

I wouldn't count on any government official to free you. Doug Ford is as Conservative as it gets, and he's a puppet on a string all the same.

Stop looking at the politicians. Start looking at the "experts", like the scarf lady, buzz head, and the leading "expert" from China. They're the ones pulling the strings.
Bernier (unlike "conservative as it gets" O'Toole, Ford, and Kenney) has been consistent in his opposition to lockdowns, business closures, masks, and social distancing (both on social media and at inperson demonstrations). I think that this is very much something that people should start (not stop) looking at. On the issue of Covid-19 restrictions, O'Toole, Ford, and Kenney, are failing to distinguish themselves as an alternative to Trudeau.

That would be me and my wife. I hope you are right.
I hope you guys get the vaccine soon. Some regions are better at offering the vaccine to essentials than others. Keep an eye on the region you are in. The info will update earlier.

On another note, Ford botched this latest lockdown. He should have known that people at this point don’t need to be eating and drinking on patios. Most bars probably lost money buying supplies and got their hopes up. Also, many establishment owners aren’t even following the rules for maintaining phone logs etc.

I hope you guys get the vaccine soon. Some regions are better at offering the vaccine to essentials than others. Keep an eye on the region you are in. The info will update earlier.

On another note, Ford botched this latest lockdown. He should have known that people at this point don’t need to be eating and drinking on patios. Most bars probably lost money buying supplies and got their hopes up. Also, many establishment owners aren’t even following the rules for maintaining phone logs etc.
haha no.
I hope you guys get the vaccine soon
I wont be getting this experimental vaccine any time soon. Feel free to take the slot.

Some regions are better at offering the vaccine to essentials than others. Keep an eye on the region you are in.
Oh i am sure like in Canada's wonderland? and getting the experimental vaccine in your vehicle? and wait in your vehicle for 15 min to make sure you dont have any reactions?

Ford botched this latest lockdown. He should have known that people at this point don’t need to be eating and drinking on patios
By your logic Ford should have gone with the Chinese or NZ example of harsher lockdowns.

Also, many establishment owners aren’t even following the rules for maintaining phone logs etc.
And its pathetic if you dont believe that polticans that you love and obey so much arent en following the rules of their own freaking coivd rules which they created themselves. You seem to be rather rushing to promote the coivd vaccines rather heavily though..

I hope you guys get the vaccine soon
Reminds me of high school when school kids would peer pressure each other on drugs. Like i said i am not getting these experimental, rushed coivd jabs either way.

haha no.

I wont be getting this experimental vaccine any time soon. Feel free to take the slot.

Oh i am sure like in Canada's wonderland? and getting the experimental vaccine in your vehicle? and wait in your vehicle for 15 min to make sure you dont have any reactions?

By your logic Ford should have gone with the Chinese or NZ example of harsher lockdowns.
Mybwife is a nurse manager. Our family will take the vaccine atbour first opportunity (she has her 1st shot). You do not want this sickness.

Mybwife is a nurse manager. Our family will take the vaccine atbour first opportunity (she has her 1st shot). You do not want this sickness.
You know. You arent the only on the internet that keeps claiming that my wife is a nurse or that my friend works as a nurse right?

You do not want this sickness
I will rather take my chances with a virus over a vaccine that has being made by shady companies which you cant sue if you get sick or become paralyzed or even worse. But glad to know that you believe the media's doctors and nurses who apparently have more time to do tik tok videos.

(she has her 1st shot).
A family member of ours collapsed after the second dose. I would assume its the pfizer one.

But it's just a flu, bro...

https://www.cp24.com/mobile/news/to...hospital-after-contracting-covid-19-1.5373452

Frontline workers families should get the shot the same time as them, imo. Workers can bring it home to their families.

And if they want to keep schools open, they should be trying to vaccinate all teachers over this spring break.

haha no.

You don’t have to get it. Many are and it’s saving lives. Israel is opening up responsibly after much of the population has been fully vaccinated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back