Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's time to look into those alternative sites I've been hearing about like rumble or bitchute.
The content creators are too dependent to leave. Youtube has too much money and advertising setup for competitors to be able to compete. And alternative platforms will always be looked at as right wing as the people who go there are usually right wing people banned from Youtube.

It's a private business so even though it's an ass hole thing to do they have a right to do it.

Just like people have the right to not use them. If you hurt them economically they will change direction.

I don't see how you can simply justify the censorship on major platforms like Twitter and YouTube which are vast outlets for information. It is the people from all backgrounds and views around the world expressing their individual opinion that makes the platforms what they are. It is not the same as a restaurant discriminating customers for a specific reason. Censorship on platforms like YouTube has incredible social and political consequences that can cause serious harm to certain groups of people.

Last edited:
Anti vaxxers videos the worse lol. I'll miss their arguments that can't be debunked easily.

Wait wait wait.

So first they banned misinformation videos. Ok fine, but now they're banning anything anti-vax?

So they're openly stating there's a difference between vaccine misinformation and anti-vaccine?

Oh the sweet sweet irony. Do they even realize what they're implying lmao?

We won't allow false vaccine information videos, but now we're going to not allow anti-vax videos even if they're true because we don't like them.

Wait wait wait.

So first they banned misinformation videos. Ok fine, but now they're banning anything anti-vax?

So they're openly stating there's a difference between vaccine misinformation and anti-vaccine?

Oh the sweet sweet irony. Do they even realize what they're implying lmao?
one is wrong information, the other is wrong behavior.

I'm not anti-vax either ....I took the jab and was one of those lucky ones to have a bad reaction but the people need to know that it's a possibility. Why is that so difficult for these social network communists?

The guy is an idiot with a computer. Every topic he chimes in on here he is convinced he is an expert. I find it best to just make fun of him.

I'm trying to not do that as much as I used to . . . but it's getting harder and harder.

Nothing new here, they have been censoring for years, most everyone knows it already..

Good, that stuff is toxic to society. Youtube can now fully focus on turning children into good consumers

John Q Public isn't going to do jack shit about it and neither are politicians because social media contributes well to their campaign coffers. As for alternative sites, if any grow enough to truly be a threat they'll be targets by banks, online pay sites, hosting businesses, etc and choked off.

You want any real change to the current power and control structure you'll have to literally burn it all down and build it back up from scratch.

Anti vaxxers videos the worse lol. I'll miss their arguments that can't be debunked easily.

Deboonked!!

299.jpg

Here's a better idea - take controversial subjects out of the algorithm. The issue is that if you click on a ant-vaxx video, you get recommended 100s of anti-vaxx vids and it sends people down the rabbit hole. Same thing with flat Earth or anything else.

Let people search for these type of videos but don't feed them to people. Who decides what is true? If that's a difficult answer, you don't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back