Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One would think they would take away medical licenses from the countless doctors challenging the vaccine if there was ZERO reason to ask questions...

Parler started out not censoring anything but then ended up with people posting pictures of their poop. Tough to get advertisers, when your site is filled with photos of shit.

It’s about as good as these wackos deserve.

Remember when daddy trump got banned from Twitter they were all so gung-ho about Parler being the next big thing.

lmfao. It lasted 12 minutes before it was a nazi propaganda social media site lol

I don't see how you can simply justify the censorship on major platforms like Twitter and YouTube which are vast outlets for information. It is the people from all backgrounds and views around the world expressing their individual opinion that makes the platforms what they are. It is not the same as a restaurant discriminating customers for a specific reason. Censorship on platforms like YouTube has incredible social and political consequences that can cause serious harm to certain groups of people.

The fix would be worse then the problem. Government take over of them.

QGuzUGY.jpeg

Some Sherbro from Canada to confirm this or it's just angles, lightning and Photoshop?

You do realize that when you have millions of variables involved with something, deviations are to be expected, correct?

What you are doing is akin to me posting a news article about someone who slipped, fell, and died in the shower, and then declaring that I'm not going to take showers anymore.

You do realize that when you have millions of variables involved with something, deviations are to be expected, correct?

What you are doing is akin to me posting a news article about someone who slipped, fell, and died in the shower, and then declaring that I'm not going to take showers anymore.

Tbf I think a decent percentage of war room posters are already boycotting showers.

Been here 44 years...my whole damn life. Looking to escape to Dallas next year...or at least split time between Dallas and LA.

I'd love to stay but the situation is only getting worse out here...

All the tiny things California does add up. It feels like drowning. The freedom of Texas will feel great. Playgrounds and parks that are safe feel great. Not paying 500 dollars a month for AC or heat is amazing.

All while they flood the country with sick unvaxxed illegal aliens.

Maybe if you didn't demand cheap goods and worship a capitalist system that made a habit of wrecking entire countries for the sake of profit, UN votes, military bases, and natural resources, this might not be happening.

As it is, you are blaming the symptoms and not the disease.

This is why I'm not touching the booster. That is BLATANTLY Bells Palsy or similar, and I had something similar to Bells for around 3 weeks when I lived in China. I'm not toying with my nervous system anymore than I already might have.

Sensible choice ..

Not really, man. I don't even see a point in debating this stuff anymore, it's all pretty obvious by now. All I was wondering is if that photo was a real thing or someone had edited it. Because I've had my suspicions of those people higher up in the establishment actually taking the real jab. If the photo is real, some of them actually are taking it, and I don't know whether to laugh or laugh even harder.

So you going to stop riding in or driving a car then too? Because I can post all kinds of photos of horrific accidents....

Do you understand how probabilities work?

It’s about as good as these wackos deserve.

Remember when daddy trump got banned from Twitter they were all so gung-ho about Parler being the next big thing.

lmfao. It lasted 12 minutes before it was a nazi propaganda social media site lol
You are such a parody most of us envision Rosenbaum from the Rittenhouse case when you blather this nonsense. Please don’t hurt anyone or yourself and seek help.

Oh stop acting like you're not going after them . . . you are . . . otherwise you wouldn't bring up the few points I mentioned.

You don't know that for certain. You're assuming that based on the fact that they've commented about being against mandates.

First off, I now highly doubt you are really interested in the safety data as you seem to feel threatened by my response to others that you identify with. Maybe you will prove me wrong? None of the people that I have responded to have a wait-and-see mentality as they mostly argue everything BUT that.

How are you failing to understand that just because a person can choose not to do something that it can often be characterized as being forced to make the opposite choice? Folks need jobs (well, unless you're a slacker sitting at home pulling in more unemployment benefits and you're choosing to not work for a little more) and if their employer is mandating something what choice do they have if they want to keep their job? Sure, some could look for alternative employment with an employer that doesn't require the vaccine, but we both know it isn't always that easy. So yes, many, many folks see this as them being forced to do something. Just because you chose differently doesn't mean you're right and they're wrong. You brought up consequences for choices, make fun of folks who feel like there shouldn't be any if they choose differently than you, but fail to actually understand that they would in fact deal with consequences (losing a job) based on their choice. Folks should be allowed to provide positive antibody tests as proof of protection. That's not an option for where I work. It's either get vaccinated, submit an exemption request (that may or may not get approved) or hit the road. My leadership is actually buying into the idea that even though many staff never interact with a patient that because we support healthcare (even teleworkers) that everyone needs to get vaccinated. Period.

I am basing my opinion based on historical interactions with certain posters. As you see, I treat you with a different level of respect than many of these other posters because I don't have a history with you. Certain other posters continue to feed misinformation about COVID or vaccines, push alternative therapeutics that have 0 studies defining their efficacy or safety. If they were a wait-and-see type of person then they would take in the good information that is provided here to help mold their opinions. Instead, it's a constant drumbeat of talking points pushed by fake FB doctors who have no background in what they are talking about. That kind of shit needs to stop.

One thing I agree with you about is being able to provide proof of antibodies. I can see that as a perfectly reasonable exception. Something like providing proof every 2 months would be reasonable. If you donate blood, this is included with your donation. I think the reason this is not on the table is that it can be abused fairly easily by both employer and employee as it places the responsibility on both parties to maintain accurate records.

Vaccinations are fine . . . I've gotten them my entire life. But I've never been told I'd lose my job due to not getting a brand new one.

I quoted you and asked specific questions . . . you chose to get snarky instead of answering them. If you didn't want to actually discuss it then you should've just said so . . .

You were not allowed in school without them. People in the military are required to get 17+ vaccinations. These things happen, it is not unprecedented.

Whether you're vaccinated or not, you can catch covid. Whether you're vaccinated or not you can spread covid. You can also range from not knowing you have it to a quick death. Masks do work and they don't work.

You have to show proof of vaccination in order to dine in at a restaurant but the people who work at that restaurant don't need to show vaccination proof or even be vaccinated. Fast food giants do not require vaccination in order to eat at. All the ICUs at every hospital are overflowing with covid patients, and only with unvaccinated people who are both on ventilators and at the same time verbally abusing nurses and calling covid fake.

Moderna shares have risen from $30 18 months ago to $380.

No news outlet or government in the western world has once preached working to obtain a healthier immune system via diet, exercise, or vitamin intake in order to help prevent getting covid.

The news has mocked even the notion of using Ivermectin to assist in the treatment or prevention of covid despite a peer reviewed meta analysis suggesting it has benefits.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34145166/

The people who tell those who wish not to be vaccinated that they're "anti Science", also deny the study I posted above simply because the makers of Ivermectin (who have done zero testing of it regarding covid treatment/prevention) claim it not to be helpful.

This is the state of humans in 2021.

What a time to be alive.

The FDA is trying to ban NAC. It is a safe supplement shown to help covid symptoms. It has been a safe approved supplement since the 60's. Why try to ban it?

Of course you did. Very well done.

Now continue on being a good little obedient muppet.

Being a responsible adult and a member of society is now a muppet? You are so hardocre.

Maybe if you didn't demand cheap goods and worship a capitalist system that made a habit of wrecking entire countries for the sake of profit, UN votes, military bases, and natural resources, this might not be happening.

As it is, you are blaming the symptoms and not the disease.

Oh. So all historically white countries need to die. Got it. How is your freshman year of college going?

YouTube is banning prominent anti-vaccine activists and blocking all anti-vaccine content

SAN FRANCISCO — YouTube is taking down several video channels associated with high-profile anti-vaccine activists including Joseph Mercola and Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who experts say are partially responsible for helping seed the skepticism that’s contributed to slowing vaccination rates across the country.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/y...-blocking-all-anti-vaccine-content/ar-AAOXmdF
The more they do this the more it creates skepticism.

"helping seed the skepticism that’s contributed to slowing vaccination rates across the country."
I really doubt that is the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back