Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol they want 100% vaccination at this point. A control group is out of the question long term which is strange considering it should be a huge part of the soloution
They need us all to glow under the mysterious purple street lights that are popping up across the US and Canada. (I am not kidding)

Not sure if this was posted yet.

I'm not pro or anti-vax. I'm just trying to understand the vax better.

What I'm wondering about this video is:

1) The patient had his blood drawn immediately (or a couple days) after taking the vaccine. Wouldn't the results that he got be expected? The vax injects certain spike proteins which attack our bodies, and our bodies' immune system responds. During the initial phase, one would expect the body to show signs of damage from a foreign invader, and as the body adapts, it gets better, no?

2) So the second question then is what were the patient's results a month after the second dose of the vaccine? Were they the same, better, or worse? It seems that taking a look at the body's response to the vax so soon after taking it might not tell the entire story of how our bodies react to the vaccine. Are there indications of long term damage from the vax? Or did this patient's test levels bounce back after several weeks?

3) Also, this guy repeatedly says the patient's levels "tanked." But the numbers did not seem that far out of the normal range. If the numbers were more than 50% outside of the normal range, I think "tanked" is a fair term to use. But this guy seems to be exaggerating quite a bit. What is "tanked" and what is not seems to be subjective.

4) This seems to be the result of only one patient. Why doesn't this guy show the results of all the patients he's "researching?"

I still don't understand what the hubbub is with doctors & scientists warning the general public not to get vaxxxed. Fauci & the heads of Big Pharma say that all 4 experimental injections are safe & effective. They don't say safe for who or effective at what but who needs to be distracted with details. Here are some very satisfied Pfizer customers. You can clearly see the difference between before the shot & after. Nothing but satisfied customers i tell ya.

It really is true what they say. Pfizer make you wizer. I guarantee none of these victims will be getting a third shot.

Heros last year are fired this year!

"Northwell Health, New York state’s largest health care provider, said Monday that 1,400 employees had been terminated for refusing to be vaccinated against COVID-19. It said all its facilities remain open and fully operational."

https://apnews.com/article/coronavi...-york-health-72287faf1ccbe739df8826e51378d96a
Good for the employees sticking to their guns, I hope more can have the courage of their convictions and not bow to these irrational and unscientific mandates.

Southwest employees must be fully vaccinated by Dec. 8 to keep jobs, company announces

Every major U.S. airline, except for Delta, will now require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
https://6abc.com/southwest-airlines-vaccine-requirement-fully-vaccinated-employees/11084709/

Any bets on when the first vaxcident happens & a pilot suffers from a blood clot mid flight? With all of the homicidal mandates in health care & frontline workers 6-18 months from now is going to be a f+cking nightmare. I've already made plans for total societal collapse. I give it 2 years max if the mandates are not stopped.

Yeah this is very alarming. I saw Chris Sky mention this document briefly on an Instagram live stream about a week ago.
Buy as many bullets as you can. Same with storable food. It's all fun & games until sh+t gets real 6 months to a year from now. The most important item for after the sh+t hits the fan is a thermal & night vision scope. If you have either of those you can get anything you want.

This

These mandates are going to cause incredible death and misery. And the rubes will just keep screaming UNVACCINATED!!!!
They will scream new variant as well. Why didn't the vaxxx work? That was for the old virus. It doesn't work with the new variant. You need to get a new booster for the new variant. When that doesn't work rinse & repeat. Over & over. This BS is never going to end. I don't understand why everyone can't see this.

This BS is never going to end.
You constantly say that the vaccines will kill everyone who takes them. Wouldn't that mean that this should have an end date on it? I want to commend you on having so many in this thread agreeing with your absolute batshit crazy posts. It's kinda scary, but that's life I guess. This thread is no longer a "protest" thread, it's a full fledged CT cesspool.

Last edited:
Vermont — 76% of recent deaths are ‘breakthrough’ cases

Sounds like Israel results are coming to NA. Most of our elderly/vulnerable people were double vaxxed by early spring. Efficacy goes to shit, and we saw the same people prone to death succumbing to the virus after about 6 to 7 months. Flu season is just starting up, it's going to get messy folks. Strengthen that immune system, and get lots of sun!

Just eight of the 33 Vermonters who died of Covid-19 in September were unvaccinated, the Vermont Department of Heath said Wednesday.

Health Department spokesperson Ben Truman said most of the vaccine ‘breakthrough’ Covid-19 fatalities were elderly. Because they were among the first vaccinated, Vermont’s elderly “have had more time to potentially become a vaccine breakthrough case,” he said.

https://vermontdailychronicle.com/2...ber-covid-19-deaths-are-vaxxed-breakthroughs/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back