Gordon and Andre Galvao got into it backstage

Danaher back on bouncer duty, after a fairly substantial retirement from the industry.

2-A70017-A-7-EFA-478-C-9-BAC-EBA6-CADC6-D2-F.jpg

seems like Galvao started it by flicking Gordon off when Gordon was trying to shake his hand

i thought gordon didn't want to fight mma?

maybe he's changed his mind now.

Imagine being Galvao with the whole of ATOS behind him and taking that slap like a bitch, just shows how big pussys sport jiu-jitsu types are sadly.

Imagine being Galvao with the whole of ATOS behind him and taking that slap like a bitch, just shows how big pussys sport jiu-jitsu types are sadly.
Andre fought in strikeforce though, and allegedly is planning to make a comeback in mma. But I agree this doesn’t look great haha

Yea the main clip misses the slap but someone posted the tweet to the slap in the dark but.

Gordon slapped the shit out of him, if someone slaps you like that you have to do something and Galvao pussied out big time!

and what exactly should he have done? started a brawl? i keep seeing these posts calling galvao a bitch, and i wonder how old you people are.

if gordon ryan wants to fight, he should fight. i'm sure he'll have no trouble signing with bellator or ONE. hell, if he wants to start stupid street brawls, i'm sure there are plenty of fighters who will happily oblige him. go and slap the shit out of yoel romero, then tell us how that worked out.

but he doesn't really seem interested in fighting other people who want to fight. slapping a 38 years old, retired andre galvao... and people have the audacity to call galvao a bitch, lol.

and what exactly should he have done? started a brawl? i keep seeing these posts calling galvao a bitch, and i wonder how old you people are.

if gordon ryan wants to fight, he should fight. i'm sure he'll have no trouble signing with bellator or ONE. hell, if he wants to start stupid street brawls, i'm sure there are plenty of fighters who will happily oblige him. go and slap the shit out of yoel romero, then tell us how that worked out.

but he doesn't really seem interested in fighting other people who want to fight. slapping a 38 years old, retired andre galvao... and people have the audacity to call galvao a bitch, lol.
Imagine if I slapped u like that lol and u just took it. That would make you a bitch. Now apply it to these guys. Case closed.

Galvao should have done anything to save face but instead just wept and screamed until big Gabbi arrived.

Imagine if I slapped u like that lol and u just took it. That would make you a bitch. Now apply it to these guys. Case closed.

imagine if i pulled out a gun and shot you dead in retaliation. does that make your family bitches unless they kill me?

i thought most people grew out of these fantasies by the time they finished puberty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back