Gordon and Andre Galvao got into it backstage

imagine if i pulled out a gun and shot you dead in retaliation. does that make your family bitches unless they kill me?

i thought most people grew out of these fantasies by the time they finished puberty.
I only strayed into this thread so don't know the story behind this but you have to respond to an assault like that. If it's some type of mismatch then call the cops but if these guys have any idea of competing against each other one guy was just emasculated.

Yeah, I think the things he has accomplished as an athlete count for more than whatever he did or didn't do in a hotel lobby in some scuffle with Gordon Ryan.

Unfortunately, people just remember the bad stuff.

Andre is already in damage control.
He us putting picture of himself winning some medals on his Instagram account.

Gordon is directly destroying Atos image and it is affecting Andree financial assets. Gordon posted that Andree is not paying any of instructors and that is why they have to go back live in Brasil...something about they cannot claim social welfare. Etc...

People paid good money to affiliate with Andree and his Atos affiliation program.

Now that all can see what true colour Andree is, do you think bjj gyms will want to continue to send him money to use his name?

Remember that gyms are investing into a brand name in order to gain more customers...once they realise that it is not worth the money..they will go somewhere else...it is just busines. Nothing personal.

What true colors? You are paying for top jj instructors, trained by him, did all his titles got pulled?

Unfortunately, people just remember the bad stuff.

Andre is already in damage control.
He us putting picture of himself winning some medals on his Instagram account.

Gordon is directly destroying Atos image and it is affecting Andree financial assets. Gordon posted that Andree is not paying any of instructors and that is why they have to go back live in Brasil...something about they cannot claim social welfare. Etc...

he has been doing that for weeks now, people are hounding him why he isn't taking the gordon match when he is obligated to and he keeps talking about his medals.

between asking for a million dollars for the match and what happened yesterday i can't see galvao recovering from this . tbh gordon doesn't even need the galvao match because he can just run through atos for the next X amount years submitting all his students.

Danaher back on bouncer duty, after a fairly substantial retirement from the industry.

2-A70017-A-7-EFA-478-C-9-BAC-EBA6-CADC6-D2-F.jpg

How far on the spectrum is Danaher, honestly?

What true colors? You are paying for top jj instructors, trained by him, did all his titles got pulled?

Atos is no longer relevant anymore.

DDS is now the new Atos.

Andree did a video where he said he would destroy Gordon..

Then he demands a million dollars to avoid the match at Addc.

Who wants to pay affiliation money or even wear his colours?

Last edited:
Atos is no longer relevant anymore.

DDS is now the new Atos.

Andree did a video where he said he would destroy Gordon..

Then he demands a million dollars to avoid the match at Addc.

Who wants to pay affiliation money or even wear his colours?

You are a clown never mind

You are a clown never mind

Did I say something incorrect?

Finally the true colours of Andree and Atos are revealed for the rest of the world to see.

Andree was predicting that Aros was going to be the next Alliance but after the mended bro left, everyone could see that Andree massive ego would just destroy the team

I feel this is worse for Galvao than for Ryan. Gordon Ryan gets to create some drama he can capitalize on. He already has the bad boy persona. Meanwhile, Galvao's actions throw mud at his academy's image. It would be worse if he had retaliated, but the damage is there nonetheless.

They both acted like kids at some point in the interaction. Anyway you look at taking those slaps isn't a good look. I cant say what I'd honestly do in that situation but I'm guessing wild haymaker followed by Gabi vs Danaher deathmatch.

Embarrassing shit from both of them. Neither came off well or like the tougher of the two. One guy flips the other off and pushes him, the other gives a weak slap back in return. Two dogs barking that don't really want to fight each other. Either man could have taken an actual swing, they both passed on that opportunity.

Personally, I think if you're a well balanced adult then you'll let yourself get called any name under the sun and not respond physically. There's nothing to gain and it's something we all should have grown out of by the time we got out of high school. Laugh that shit off. If hands are put on you in any manner though, even if it's just a push or a slap, you need to respond with violence. I'm all about being the bigger person and putting ego aside but that is assault and it is over the line. You swing instantly, whether you'll lose or not.

Embarrassing shit from both of them. Neither came off well or like the tougher of the two. One guy flips the other off and pushes him, the other gives a weak slap back in return. Two dogs barking that don't really want to fight each other. Either man could have taken an actual swing, they both passed on that opportunity.

you're probably right, Andree probably ate two slaps because they were weak. Ryan needs to work on his slapping game to elicit a response next time.

Hopefully Edgy Brah gives us Ryan v Galvao in CJJ

you're probably right, Andree probably ate two slaps because they were weak. Ryan needs to work on his slapping game to elicit a response next time.

Hopefully Edgy Brah gives us Ryan v Galvao in CJJ

One got flipped off and pushed, the other got his face touched with an open hand. They both disrespected one another and acted physically, neither responded with real violence. They both lost face.

You can pretend like a slap is some alpha move and that Ryan totally won this exchange if you want, I don't care. They both looked dumb and neither wanted to take it to the next level. They wanted to talk shit and pretend that they really were going to fight. If they wanted to actually fight, they both had plenty of opportunity to throw a real punch.

I think its dumb. They both know where the other trains . The true alpha move is to go there and ask to roll

Back