Gordon Ryan is the greatest grappler of all time

I wrote earlier Marcelo is my nr.1 but in no gi Ryan is on its way but honestly we shouldnt even think about with such a PED abuser only because a lot of the bjj community and esp. competition organizers dont give a shit about it. There are still clean competitors we should embrace and protect.

Ryan is on ridicoulus amounts of PED. Fuck him he is nothing but a cheat.

but No-Gi seems more pure than GI, especially in a real world scenario

i feel like their are too many manipulation tricks with the GI, i think No-GI expresses greater BJJ ability to be honest
with that reasosing of real world scenario then I would say the guys with lot's of submissions in the UFC are the best grapplers in the world. They managed to make it work in a more real world scenario under more difficult conditions...

with that reasosing of real world scenario then I would say the guys with lot's of submissions in the UFC are the best grapplers in the world. They managed to make it work in a more real world scenario under more difficult conditions...

Assuming you're talking about top-ten per weight class in the UFC, then yes. Sometimes you got some fighters in the UFC who just don't practice BJJ enough and rely on striking and some, some takedown defense.

I agree though, in general, that MMA is the true test for BJJ ability, it was meant for virtual combat, not grappling with no strikes which are too sport for me, even though I do enjoy and follow the BJJ/ADCC world.

Hakuho is the best grappler of all time

Back