1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Elections Gov. Newsom has lost support from a majorty of Latino voters who favor recall election

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by TidWell, Aug 4, 2021.

1. chrisdiaz Black Belt

Prop 47 and Gascon were here before newsom so the homeless arent really his fault. Hes done absolutely zero to recall said prop though and gascon is now the DA of LA. Its unbelievable that a lot people still dont know the reason for the homeless and crime problem.

X Factor likes this.
  2. ultramanhyata Reclimbing Like Mountain

I highly encourage all republicans to boycott future elections. By participating in the fake voting you're only serving to validate the hoax.

Consider it like a hunger strike: You guys don't come back to the polls until Mike Lindell's investigators have determined that the election system is once again fair, honest and secure. Take a stand. Don't back down!

3. SKYNET Infrared Belt Platinum Member

surprised @Queen B isn't all over this guy for the way his state has fallen apart since the pandemic started.

I see @Queen B post at a minimum about 20-25% percent of the comments in all the lets gang up and take a massive shit on Florida/Ron Desantis threads here

4. herra Green Belt

5. herra Green Belt

Newsom will get recalled and this event is probably the most damaging thing to his term as governor.

6. lifelessheap Gold Belt

Larry is a hero of mine.

7. Jackie Blue Gold Belt

His economic policy/ideology is extreme. Libertarianism is increasingly unpopular. People on the left, right, center, etc. want populism. Hell, I used to be a libertarian but eventually I realized how unrealistic it was and that we need more practical real-world solutions for our problems rather than a utopian ideology that sounds good on paper but will never work in an actual society.

8. Jesus X Hunter eyes

we call it lexit, latino exit from democrats lol newsom can sucks a bag of dicks

9. Jesus X Hunter eyes

they gone slander larry as a "trump republican" and a black white supremacist lol

deadbeatdaddy likes this.