Great Deals Thread

Sig P226 SAO LEGION $999 plus $200 rebate credit to sig sauers website. Buy more mags or something.

Grab a quote price 10 round.

Sig-Sauer-P226-Legion-SAO-226R-9-LEGION-SAO-798681538850.jpg_1.jpg

https://grabagun.com/sig-sauer-226r-9-legion-sao-p226-pistol-9mm-sao.html

@Cubo de Sangre might be a good time to get into a Legion if you wanted one.

Damn.

Grabagun doesn't do business with Hawaii.

The 69 gr .223 from them performed great. Basically 19 rounds of .6 moa and 1 flyer.

From the range report thread.
Nice groups for factory ammo, unfortunately my riffle doesn't like them much and its a shame as the 55gr are going for $17 a box at the moment.

Have you ever used Norma Tac 223 I bought a heap a few weeks back as it was cheap by our standards ($13 a box).

Nice groups for factory ammo, unfortunately my riffle doesn't like them much and its a shame as the 55gr are going for $17 a box at the moment.

Have you ever used Norma Tac 223 I bought a heap a few weeks back as it was cheap by our standards ($13 a box).

Mine didn't like the AO 55 gr much.

I haven't. I buy whatever brass is cheapest. I think I got 2k for $500 shipped last time I bought. 55gr federal American eagle.

Right now wolf gold is like $270 for 1k.

Mine didn't like the AO 55 gr much.

I haven't. I buy whatever brass is cheapest. I think I got 2k for $500 shipped last time I bought. 55gr federal American eagle.

Right now wolf gold is like $270 for 1k.
Them prices make me so jealous, I usualy run Hornady 55gr Vmax when shooting roos, foxs or rabbits and then just buy up whatever cheap for shooting at the range.

Also whats the twist rate is your barrel

Last edited:
https://www.targetsportsusa.com/norma-usa-tac-223-remington-ammo-55-grain-fmj-p-4282.aspx

You try this stuff? Any good? Basically as long is it isn't really dirty and works I'd be interested for plinking ammo.
Nah, ive never even seen it before. On closer inspection It says its Rebranded American Eagle.

Also for you guys wondering about Australian laws, I recently got my approval for a 12g shotty (lever action as pumps arnt available to the general public) the licensing process took close 9 weeks.

Im still waiting for a 17 Mach2 approval it has been close to a 6 weeks now

Also for you guys wondering about Australian laws, I recently got my approval for a 12g shotty (lever action as pumps arnt available to the general public) the licensing process took close 9 weeks.

Im still waiting for a 17 Mach2 approval it has been close to a 6 weeks now

Congrats.

Wow that's a while to get a firearm approval. I wait like 9 months for a suppressor but damn a couple months wait for a lever action shotty is ridiculous.

Congrats.

Wow that's a while to get a firearm approval. I wait like 9 months for a suppressor but damn a couple months wait for a lever action shotty is ridiculous.
Found some cheap Hornady frontier. 223 55gr sp, just wondering if youve ever used it and has it replaced the 55gr Sp that came in a red box in packs of 50.

Found some cheap Hornady frontier. 223 55gr sp, just wondering if youve ever used it and has it replaced the 55gr Sp that came in a red box in packs of 50.

I haven't used it but I know what you are talking about. I don't believe it replaced the red box.

The Frontier line is hornadys components and specs but loaded at lake city. Lake City can mass produce ammo much cheaper than Hornady, so it's quality ammo just a bit more affordable due to the manufacturing. It's probably not as high quality as the red box as far as es, sd, etc but who knows. If you have a chronograph you could check.

Federal is running their $.05 per round rebate on .223/5.56. Expect in the coming days to see 1k for $230-250 after rebate.

@RerouteToRemain

What's currently the best deal on upper/lower parts kit(s) for basically a training rifle? It's a gift for someone with no firearms experience. My goal is more that he learns to put it together, no so much that I provide him with a quality AR.

I thought about seeing if I could piece together the lower kit from spare shit on hand.

Back