Great Deals Thread

Whatever's cheapest at the bare minimum of quality. Maybe separate though and I'll just give him the lower parts kit and say he can buy or build whatever upper. In case you can't tell, I just came up with this idea and am flying by the seat of my pants. :cool:

I mean I piece my own together with colt, geissele, V7, Radian, etc parts.

I guess you could look at aero, they are the cheapest brand I'd personally go with. Or if you have a shitty milspec trigger you can get a JP lpk minus trigger for $38.

Aero upk is like $15.

I mean I piece my own together with colt, geissele, V7, Radian, etc parts.

I guess you could look at aero, they are the cheapest brand I'd personally go with. Or if you have a shitty milspec trigger you can get a JP lpk minus trigger for $38.

Aero upk is like $15.

Thanks.

Is PSA and Anderson beneath you? :eek::D

giphy.webp

Is PSA and Anderson beneath you? :eek::D

Yes lol. Not interested in poor quality controlled parts.

Can't argue. But for most of what's in a LPK, it's kinda all the same shit.

Loose or overly tight pins. Magazine or bolt catch out of spec causing issues. Safety being gritty and not positive. PSA kit is like $50, I think aero is $60. Personally I'd pay $10 for piece of mind that a company that has nicer parts and better qc made the kit.

https://www.gandrtactical.com/Lower-Parts-Kits_c_89.html

This is where I've bought individual Colt parts. For my purposes I don't see the point buying a lpk and using 1/2 of it.

Loose or overly tight pins. Magazine or bolt catch out of spec causing issues. Safety being gritty and not positive. PSA kit is like $50, I think aero is $60. Personally I'd pay $10 for piece of mind that a company that has nicer parts and better qc made the kit.

https://www.gandrtactical.com/Lower-Parts-Kits_c_89.html

This is where I've bought individual Colt parts. For my purposes I don't see the point buying a lpk and using 1/2 of it.

You're probably right. And yeah, I never bought a LPK. Only spring and pin kits.

Not a PSA fan, but still.

47842-A68-146-E-4-C94-ADE7-F73-AC5-EDEF9-B.jpg

Morakniv Companion right now on Amazon

Other colors a bit more.

Go!

I mean, it's a Sig

I had one of the Robocop era Sig P226s. I never liked it.
600px-Vlcsnap-221756.jpg

Even thought movie prop Berettas were better
guns14.jpg

My biggest dig on it was how high the sights were above the web of your hand.

When I look at this new Sig it "seems" a llittle more low profile, and strikes me as a cheaper variant of some of those CZ competition guns.
320x5-9-legion-r2_2_6.jpg

Too bad it doesn't come with 20rnd mags or something. Wonder if the grip is unnecessarily big...

I was. What I'm looking to do is get a Gen 3 Glock 34 then send it to Taran Tactical. I'll ultimately pay the same amount but I like that Taran is ran by Taran Butler, a dude that has won competitions so everything he does to the gun he'd do to his own.

Plus, it's John Wick's gun

I was. What I'm looking to do is get a Gen 3 Glock 34 then send it to Taran Tactical. I'll ultimately pay the same amount but I like that Taran is ran by Taran Butler, a dude that has won competitions so everything he does to the gun he'd do to his own.

Plus, it's John Wick's gun

You ever notice, for a guy who's supposed to be the ultimate gun-slinging killer how fucking dumb John Wick is when it comes to guns?
Every show he has to have a butler or a bell hop tell him what he needs to shot and why.

They be all like here Mr. Wick, the latest in American engineering, the Hi Point 916 Tiger
IMG_20190120_215558849-1.jpg

And then he be all like:
<23>

<TheWire1>
<{anton}>

"That's just what I was looking for, thanks!"

Then goes off on a killing spree!

<{dayum}>

Last edited:
You ever notice, for a guy who's supposed to be the ultimate gun-slinging killer how fucking dumb John Wick is when it comes to guns?
Every show he has to have a butler or a bell hop tell him what he needs to shot and why.

They be all like here Mr. Wick, the latest in American engineering, the Hi Point 916 Tiger
IMG_20190120_215558849-1.jpg

And then he be all like:

<TheWire1>
<{anton}>

"That's just what I was looking for, thanks!"

Then goes off on a killing spree!

<{dayum}>
To be fair in the first one he just grabs the HK that's sitting in the trunk in his basement. It's the next two where they give him other options.

To be fair in the first one he just grabs the HK that's sitting in the trunk in his basement. It's the next two where they give him other options.

How much more scratch do you need before you place the order for that thing? How long is their delivery time, or do they got'em in stock?

How much more scratch do you need before you place the order for that thing? How long is their delivery time, or do they got'em in stock?
I still have to buy the Glock.

The 34 is like $550 or so I think and you can get a Gen3 from GlockStore and their ship time is like... 5 days.

Wait time on Taran after paying them like $1500 is almost 20-24 weeks I think.

It's definitely a thing where I'll probably buy the gun and wait till like July to send it in. Run a couple hundred rounds through it first.

Back