Green Bay Packers 2019-2020: Touchdown Jesus

Have you accepted Touchdown Jesus as your Lord and Savior?

• Total voters
Not a fan of either signing. But, hey, at least we didn't pay Hooper 11/year or trade DeAndre Hopkins for a 2nd rounder and a corpse with an eight figure cap hit.

Brady gone from NE.

Bears trying to tempt Teddy or Big Dick Nick.

Blake got paid, good for him.

The O-Line market seems crazy, some HORRIBLE contracts handed out for average guys. Wagner had a bad year but was solid before, Gute got him for cheap and early, which was smart. We just need to pray that Wagner and Kirksey can stay healthy and bounce back.

Wonder if Gute is done now, are there any rumors?

Also Bulaga is going to make a fortune if he and his agents play their cards right.

Packers have tendered:
Sullivan
Kumerow
Tonyan
Lancaster

Lazard the only one left right now. Looks like Gute is gonna go full Tonyan/Sternberger at TE

How good are these guys? @Packersfans

Fackrell is a jag/depth guy.

Blake is a tackling stat-padder that needs a coverage LB paired with him to be Batman to his Robin.

How good are these guys? @Packersfans

Jack already explained it a little bit.

In my opinion Fackrell is a decent rotational piece who does most things "Ok" but nothing more, you can drop him into coverage, let him pressure the passer (usually won't get home minus one fluke season), wouldn't say he's very good against the run.

Blake was kind of a controversial figure for Packer fans. He will rack up a bunch of tackles in the run game but can not defend the pass AT ALL, physically not even possible for him. Some people blame him for the lack of run defense, some the scheme of Mike Pettine, citing that he's responsible for too many gaps. Gonna be interesting how he looks in NY.

Packers were willing to pay 7-8 per year, lets see if he plays up to his deal for the Giants.

(some of) The news we have been waiting for

So Kabeer is a Sovereign Citizen. I wonder if there is video of him being tasered.
The SC movement makes me laugh if they weren’t so prone to fight.

Started by white supremacists to try and circumvent the civil rights act. Attract a ton of minority folks trying to avoid legal problems

Back