Green Bay Packers 2019: How bad can it get?

Controversy about the condition of the field. I think it's about the position of the goal post sockets for CFL being in the end zone as it's configured for the NFL.

Been saying it for ages now, good teams have fullbacks. Can't just bomb on everybody every single play. Gotta win with power and muscle sometimes, and a fullback helps you do that tremendously

They also help your qb stay upright so that he can bomb on fools, as evident by Kuhn's greatness

For a team that plays in frigid temperatures in December/January, they have really lacked a lot of physicality the last 4-5 years.

I want to see GB run it down opponents throats in the playoffs at Lambeau and have a defense that makes opposing offenses scared shitless to throw over the middle.

Boyle looks like shit tonight.

Why didn't the NFL send somebody to Winnipeg to check the field? After last years fiasco in Mexico it seems like they might check the conditions.

Why didn't the NFL send somebody to Winnipeg to check the field? After last years fiasco in Mexico it seems like they might check the conditions.
If it isn’t the Queefs or Lambs they don’t care.

Worried a tad Kumerow and Tonyan guys I thought that would make the team are out there.

Why the fuck did Lazard just stand there and watch that? Go diving for it

Still can't tackle for shit.

Trevor Davis showing out. Lol at having a guy with his speed and agility and letting him waste away on special teams

Alright time to end his preseason. Next man up, let's see what ya got

Looks like Rodgers will start the regular season without taking a snap.

GB probably gets stomped week 1 against the Bears. Kinda like Week 1 of the 2014 season when they played the Cawks.

Just saw the highlights, not overly concerned by the backups/roster fodder losing this by one point to other backups/roster fodder, whatever...

Bolton - hurt. EQ - hurt. Gary - apparently he's alright at least. Time for the pre-season to fuck off.

Davis made a case for himself, though. Gonna be interesting what they do with the WR's.

GB probably gets stomped week 1 against the Bears. Kinda like Week 1 of the 2014 season when they played the Cawks.
Don't think 3-4 drives for Rodgers in the pre-season with a slimmed down version of the offense would change much to be honest.

I kinda wish Geronimo would get cut so Shep, Kumerow, and Davis could all make the roster.

I'm sure it will be fine. Players who have never played together will instantly be able to adapt to each other.

For those that need to be told, that's sarcasm.

might have underestimated

I did, lol. I had them losing @ Chicago, @ Dallas, @ LA, @ San Fran, and losing in week 17 against the Lions because they would rest starters.

Still not sure what happens the rest of the way, but if Gute drafts a legit number 2 wideout in next years draft, EQ returning as the number 3 and if Jace Sternberger is legit; 2020 could be a scary good offense in year two of LaFluers scheme.

Back