Green Bay Packers 2020: The Return of the Injury

It's not that big of a loss. I haven't been home to see any preseason games, but I'd have to imagine there's other guys worth seeing in the regular season.

Sucks, I was excited to see my boy Equanimeous St-Brown ball out in year two; in LaFleur's offense.

Guess we will have to wait a little longer until he returns off IR for that playoff push.

<13>

It’s 2019

Wonder if this puts EQ on IR. He hasn’t done much in preseason tbh. Davis and Shepherd should both make the team and if they do that it’ll be 6 spots. Only positives to take from that complete shit show of a game

I’m more worried about Bolton getting injured. You have to think they’re going to grab a LB after cuts

Not Packers related but Luck just retired....

Lions fans just got the greatest gift of all time. Sanders and Megatron are all time greats but nothing will ever compare to ruining Luck. It's... it's unfathomable

I hope EQ comes back soon. I actually figured he'd become a bigger part of the offense than MVS. His routes were INSANE for his size last year. The dude is a student of the game.

Guys I'm most hopeful for this season:
1. Montravius Adams
2. Preston Smith
3. EQ St. Brown
4. Kingsley KeKe
5. Aaron Jones

Lions fans just got the greatest gift of all time. Sanders and Megatron are all time greats but nothing will ever compare to ruining Luck. It's... it's unfathomable

The Colts have been incredibly badly run until the past couple years, but I don't put this on him. Chronic lower leg injuries aren't the organization's fault.

Josh Jones cut. Good riddance.

colts could have requested luck pay back millions but they let him keep it. nice departing gift.

lol @ that can seriously thinking he had any trade value before.
I laugh at the different football related IGs I follow going “he’ll probably get picked up on waivers”

By like the Lolphins who are tanking

I laugh at the different football related IGs I follow going “he’ll probably get picked up on waivers”

By like the Lolphins who are tanking

He's a roster filler. Dude has horrible instincts.

He's a roster filler. Dude has horrible instincts.
He had 1 good play..... blowing up either Law Firm or Gio Bernard in the backfield as a rookie...... then regressed

good news

It's kind of weird how Packers fans are sighing in relief that we didn't lose a player who only has four starts and looked pretty bad in that limited action.

It's kind of weird how Packers fans are sighing in relief that we didn't lose a player who only has four starts and looked pretty bad in that limited action.
Because other than him and Martinez we have like no experienced interior LBs I thought? Unless Morrison is still with the team.

Back