Green Bay Packers 2021 Offseason

@Gregolian PFF gave Javonte Williams its highest ever production grade for a RB and named him the #2 running back of the class. My eye test is calibrated.

Preston is an interesting case, because the guy has a really good season every other year. So going by that metric; he should have a double digit sack year in 2021. And you can never really have enough edge rushers, so I'd be kinda irked if they flat out cut him.

I'd be shocked if they didn't cut him tbh. He was my favorite 2018 signing, but Gary is in the wings and cap space is desperately needed.

@Gregolian PFF gave Javonte Williams its highest ever production grade for a RB and named him the #2 running back of the class. My eye test is calibrated.

I'd be shocked if they didn't cut him tbh. He was my favorite 2018 signing, but Gary is in the wings and cap space is desperately needed.
They can rework his deal. They already re-did Bahk’s to spread the signing bonus out. Saved 8 mil

They can rework his deal. They already re-did Bahk’s to spread the signing bonus out. Saved 8 mil

Bahk had way more left on his contract. Reworking PS's deal would require extending him since it's his last year and most of it is salary.

Bahk had way more left on his contract. Reworking PS's deal would require extending him since it's his last year and most of it is salary.
True. But any help on that line is warranted IMO. Preston is a likely cap casualty but I hope not so he ISNT DROPPED INTO COVERAGE 70% OF THE TIME

True. But any help on that line is warranted IMO. Preston is a likely cap casualty but I hope not so he ISNT DROPPED INTO COVERAGE 70% OF THE TIME
I think I read a stat during the season that said that he actually wasn't dropped into coverage more than during his good 2019 season.

Won't need him when JJ is on board. ;)

What do we think Aaron Jones and Jamaal Williams fetch on the open market?

My guess is 4 years, $58 million for Jones; 3 years, $12 million for Jamaal Williams

I could also see Jamaal Williams finding a cold market and resigning for something super cheap like 3 years, $7.5m

Watt was double teamed on like 30.1% of snaps he took this last season. Most in the league.

The guy in second? Za'Darius at like 25%. You can't double them both and leave Clark on a single guy.

Watt was double teamed on like 30.1% of snaps he took this last season. Most in the league.

The guy in second? Za'Darius at like 25%. You can't double them both and leave Clark on a single guy.
Yeah I think Schneidman and Demowski reported that. Hope JJ saw it!

Then you would still have Gary who made progress, on obvious passing downs you could easily play with Z, Watt, Gary and Clark.

Not a surprise, but with the Bakh injury and Wagner at least being solid (minus Bucs game) many thought that they may have kept Wagner.

Not a surprise, but with the Bakh injury and Wagner at least being solid (minus Bucs game) many thought that they may have kept Wagner.

Means they're either going to try and keep Veldheer or have trust in that rookie they drafted whose name I keep forgetting.

bUt RoDgErS hAs To StOp BlAmInG oThErS!!!!

I honestly don't understand cutting Rick Wagner. He was one of the best tackles in the league this year and way better than Billy Turner.

The whole podcast was pretty interesting, if you guys have time check it out.

Back