Green Bay Packers 2022 Injury plagued again/still!

Why the fuck is CW hurt again. He needs fucking reps. They need him now.

Maybe he can learn to catch too? How does Rajas not have a real #1 or #2?

:(

Watson being hurt really did suck. The offense could have used his speed several time this afternoon.

I still think, if he is actually to be something, it will be next year. Dude needs to gain some weight and become a more well rounded route runner.

Eh, maybe I'm seeing it closer because his arm hasn't fallen off. Sure he isn't a scrambler like say, 2016. But his arm is as good as ever. When he trusts what he sees I don't see any difference in that regard.
Yeah when he lets it rip there's minimal difference. But the speed of the game is getting faster for him, when it used to be slower, you can tell. Like an older fighter who doesn't see all the attacks coming, but also nore importantly, doesn't throw the shot like he used to when there's just a window of an opening. Anderson Silva in his last few actual fights, pretty much

It was evident in the last playoff game, and it's bleeding into all of these games. They need to raise the play of the receivers, like Tampa did for Tom, in order to keep the magic going. Watson can help, Doubs is legit, Lazard is good, but they need one banger. Somebody that can make some magic. Without one, Rodgers is going to continue to look old

Yeah when he lets it rip there's minimal difference. But the speed of the game is getting faster for him, when it used to be slower, you can tell. Like an older fighter who doesn't see all the attacks coming, but also nore importantly, doesn't throw the shot like he used to when there's just a window of an opening. Anderson Silva in his last few actual fights, pretty much

It was evident in the last playoff game, and it's bleeding into all of these games. They need to raise the play of the receivers, like Tampa did for Tom, in order to keep the magic going. Watson can help, Doubs is legit, Lazard is good, but they need one banger. Somebody that can make some magic. Without one, Rodgers is going to continue to look old

I think there is some truth here, brother. But I also think Rodgers is thinking too much with these new wideouts he is throwing too.

One thing we both agree on is the level of play from his supporting cast. It would be really nice if this offense had a Jamar Chase type, or even a Travis Kelce to be a bonafide X-factor.

Either way, let's enjoy this win, sitting here at 2-1 and get ready for next Sunday. Today we are kings, gentlemen.

The Packers were able to easily go down the field on their first three drives. They should have been up 21-3 or at least 17-3. Then the offense just died either from penalties or just bad play. Did the defense adjust? Did the offense get tired from spending too much time on the field? Rodgers didn't see some wide open receivers. The running game got shut down. It's all too common.

The running into the kicker penalty was bullshit as the player was clearly blocked into the kicker. It cost the team good field position with the hold on the following return. The special teams were better than usual. The defense left too many receivers wide open but got lucky with a few drops and bad throws.

We got robbed of a really good match up between two of the top teams of the NFC. Fucking injuries and suspensions. Still, it came right down to the wire, but was disappointing for me. Want to see teams compete at their best, with their best...

We got robbed of a really good match up between two of the top teams of the NFC. Fucking injuries and suspensions. Still, it came right down to the wire, but was disappointing for me. Want to see teams compete at their best, with their best...

Godwin, Evans and Hicks >>> Jaire, Watkins and Watson

Packers should have been able to win more comfortably. Have to feel that a playoff matchup will be a Bucs win again.

I think there is some truth here, brother. But I also think Rodgers is thinking too much with these new wideouts he is throwing too.

One thing we both agree on is the level of play from his supporting cast. It would be really nice if this offense had a Jamar Chase type, or even a Travis Kelce to be a bonafide X-factor.

Either way, let's enjoy this win, sitting here at 2-1 and get ready for next Sunday. Today we are kings, gentlemen.

Middle of the field is definitely a huge concern and something that flares up again and again, meaning Rodgers simply refuses to throw there or doesn't see the wide open guys there.

Packers got hosed on some calls/non-calls, otherwise they might have scored more. But the offense still looked terrible apart from three drives and again it happened that the defense started to stop the run and suddenly everything fell apart. LaFleur badly needs to adjust better or have better plan B or Cs, because they can't win a SB if he and Aaron can't do that / overcome adversity.
As I said in the NFL thread, Dillon and Jones are good, but won't win you playoff games against good teams. You need receivers and at least one TE who can contribute to the passing game, which could be Tonyan if he's in great playing shape by then. But the WRs are most important, Watson and Doubs need to get as many chances and experience as possible, so I hope Watson gets healthy soon. Then by the deadline you can decide if it's needed to trade for a WR.

The veteran lineup of Lazard, Watkins, Cobb won't get you all the way and no matter how much beat writers want to hype up those Dillon/Jones packages, they won't get you all the way either...

The Packers were able to easily go down the field on their first three drives. They should have been up 21-3 or at least 17-3. Then the offense just died either from penalties or just bad play. Did the defense adjust? Did the offense get tired from spending too much time on the field? Rodgers didn't see some wide open receivers. The running game got shut down. It's all too common.

The running into the kicker penalty was bullshit as the player was clearly blocked into the kicker. It cost the team good field position with the hold on the following return. The special teams were better than usual. The defense left too many receivers wide open but got lucky with a few drops and bad throws.
I was thinking the heat would get to the packers, who didn’t have a lot of time to acclimate. I think it had to do with it, plus tbay adjusting.

Whenever the slightest thing goes wrong on offense they revert to playing like fucking pussies and can it up rest of the game. At least TB didn't rattle off 5 straight tds thus time.

Whenever the slightest thing goes wrong on offense they revert to playing like fucking pussies and can it up rest of the game. At least TB didn't rattle off 5 straight tds thus time.
Yeah they deflate when something gets screwy

I dunno who's going to be available to get at wr. OBJ would be a miracle but he's smart, he's not going to GB when there's better situations out there. Will probably go back to the Rams. There's going to have to be a midseason move to shore stuff up

Yeah they deflate when something gets screwy

I dunno who's going to be available to get at wr. OBJ would be a miracle but he's smart, he's not going to GB when there's better situations out there. Will probably go back to the Rams. There's going to have to be a midseason move to shore stuff up

Their play calling went to bizarro world after the Jones fumble. The next three drives they called 9 passes and 1 run with the run being the most obvious call. Then late game they start handing it to Dillon on first and ten which was going nowhere.

Rodgers also missed Doubs being wide open on slants and other routes over the middle of the field in favor of throwing deep or taking sacks. Pretty frustrating to watch.

All that said - the Tampa D is tough and without Watson, Watkins, or a viable receiving tight end….not shocked the offense looked dead.

Rodgers and "trust" is getting old. He needs to have Doubs and Watson fucking live with him. He needs them too much. Doubs is a dude. Don't assume he isnt going to win his matchup.

Also, special teams isn't a net negative anymore. That call was bullshit. You take that out and they've performed well as a whole so far

Rodgers and "trust" is getting old. He needs to have Doubs and Watson fucking live with him. He needs them too much. Doubs is a dude. Don't assume he isnt going to win his matchup.

I watched his post game interview and he said he wanted to watch the film because he’s positive he missed Doubs a few times. The fact that he acknowledged puts me at ease.

Watched the McAfee interview and Rodgers seems to really like Dobbs. He said he told him before the game "this would be a nice game to catch your first TD" and he said it with a giant smile.

Packers going to trade him in 2 months aren't they lol.

Watched the McAfee interview and Rodgers seems to really like Dobbs. He said he told him before the game "this would be a nice game to catch your first TD" and he said it with a giant smile.

Packers going to trade him in 2 months aren't they lol.

It's a shame Watson missed most of camp and pre-season. Imagine having Watson and Doubs coming into their own come November; right as the o-line is starting to become a solidified unit again? Still lots of season left.

Watson being hurt really did suck. The offense could have used his speed several time this afternoon.

I still think, if he is actually to be something, it will be next year. Dude needs to gain some weight and become a more well rounded route runner.

I was a big Watson believer but I'm worried about this hamstring problem. When speedy receivers start having hamstring problems, it usually continues.

I was a big Watson believer but I'm worried about this hamstring problem. When speedy receivers start having hamstring problems, it usually continues.

All indications are that he is playing tomorrow. The sooner this kid atones for his week 1 drop; the better.

Back