Green Bay Packers 2022 Injury plagued again/still!

As long as they can run, this might go well.

There's Watson. Speed is great.

It didn't look like Hoyer hit his head. I thought it would be a shoulder injury.

Where was Rodgers throwing that?

Special teams fail again.

Rodgers has been fucking awful. God damn. doesn't help that the playcalling has been total shit.

Rashan Gary and Aaron Jones are the only guys balling out today.

Jenkins getting beat a lot today at RT too.

Rashan Gary and Aaron Jones are the only guys balling out today.

Jenkins getting beat a lot today at RT too.
jenkins is pretty terrible this season, not sure if it is rt or still rust from the injury. he is a problem sadly.

He's also just missing on a bunch of this shit. Today it's either he's off or literally all the receivers are wrong. Odds go with the former

jenkins is pretty terrible this season, not sure if it is rt or still rust from the injury. he is a problem sadly.
Judon's also a fucking monster though. He's Gary just older and more experienced

Lack of any real threat at receiver and depending on rookie receivers is gonna kill this team

Yeah, this team has some serious issues all around on the offensive side of the ball:

- Rodgers is looking bad and not trusting what he is seeing again.
- LaFuer looks like an overrated coach with how bad his playcalling has been and little to no second half adjustments.
- Where is Tonyan and Lazard? The rooks just not on the same page with QB1.
- Jenkins might not be the answer at RT.

There it is. Where the fuck's that been all season. My man Tonyan can be huge on this team, just needs opportunities

Looks like Rodgers decided to play in the third quarter for this game. Maybe he got topped up on Ayahuasca at halftime.

There it is. Where the fuck's that been all season. My man Tonyan can be huge on this team, just needs opportunities

He seems extremely deadly in the RZ, but not much of a field stretcher. Coach has to make him a focal point in this offense since he is healthy again.

Back