Green Bay Packers 2022 Injury plagued again/still!

The Packers have to get a kicker who can kick the ball through the end zone because the special teams just give up too much field position.

This would be ugly if they actually had a qb

First legit QB they play is GOATAllen in 4 weeks. I honestly can't wait for that game, because it will show us if this team can make a run or not.

That throw to Doubs is why this team has a chance. Rodgers needs to move in with this kid and just go over everything in the playbook.

That throw to Doubs is why this team has a chance. Rodgers needs to move in with this kid and just go over everything in the playbook.
Yeah i mean that was Davante-esque. Kid's a baller, just needs more fucking opportunities

Also if the throw on the fumble wasn't shit he might have actually been able to hold onto it

Rodgers said what we said all game. Even about the Doubs fumble. Haven't seen him that outright in a long time

why not run the ball there to atleast pick up 3? fucking stupid. this shit feels fixed.

One of the worst coached games i can remember. Unbelievably bad. Too bad it won't matter.

Back