Green Name account

Proud American

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello,

hey, so i gotta pay for the green name status. Can I use a prepaid Visa card?

thanks very much.

Hello,

hey, so i gotta pay for the green name status. Can I use a prepaid Visa card?

thanks very much.
Hi,

Upon choosing your preferred plan here, you'll be taken to PayPal to complete the order; any terms or conditions at that point will be theirs. Hope that helps.

Hi,

Upon choosing your preferred plan here, you'll be taken to PayPal to complete the order; any terms or conditions at that point will be theirs. Hope that helps.
Ok thanks. When I clicked on purchase it takes me to PayPal but they also give me an option to just use a debit or credit card.

I’m gonna assume a prepaid gift card will work.

Do you know if I get the green name right away after transaction or if there is a few day wait period?

Ok thanks. When I clicked on purchase it takes me to PayPal but they also give me an option to just use a debit or credit card.

I’m gonna assume a prepaid gift card will work.

Do you know if I get the green name right away after transaction or if there is a few day wait period?
You're very welcome. I assume it would too. PayPal is obviously not an obscure, low-trafficked site but one rather that handles transactions at high volume and securely. If memory serves, there is a short window for your purchase to carry over and activate but it's not days; logging out and in after purchase might facilitate things but I'm not 100 on that. We're here if there are any issues.