Grigorian vs Petrosyan, who wins?

They say if you aint got nothing positive to say, you should stfu. Thats the saying anyways.
I think we are all just trying to wrap our heads around these continuous mind numbing Q&A threads that you keep posting. These aren't good questions and you are putting zero effort into the threads. Do you also make "Batman vs Superman, who wins?" threads in other forums?

I mean I don't want to discourage people from posting threads, we want the forum active just give it a lick of effort at least. This has been going on for too long and by the reactions in this thread it's not just a single person that feels this way, it's literally everyone else.

I think we are all just trying to wrap our heads around these continuous mind numbing Q&A threads that you keep posting. These aren't good questions and you are putting zero effort into the threads. Do you also make "Batman vs Superman, who wins?" threads in other forums?

I mean I don't want to discourage people from posting threads, we want the forum active just give it a lick of effort at least. This has been going on for too long and by the reactions in this thread it's not just a single person that feels this way, it's literally everyone else.

Everyone else as in you and a couple others you mean

So like 90% of the forum.

tenor.gif

you win

Hey bro just to give you some friendly but frank advice about this situation I think it wouldnt be too hard for you to get a much better discussion if you put a bit of effort into forum norms. I was just reading your Buakaw thread from 2018 and if all of your threads had a solid OP like that you would get a lot more serious community involvement in these discussions. When a thread is half a sentence it gives people the impression its a joke to you so they give joke answers. Not that I think that but just letting you know in case you are unaware.

Back