• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Spoilers GSL 2021 Starcraft 2 Season 1 Finals

Chael_Sonnen

I'm the reason Waldo is hiding.
@Black
Reaction score
Rogue with the 4-1 domination of Maru! Not quite the series I had hoped for, but Rogue's offline finals prep is just insane.
A pretty wonky GSL all up, with Dream almost eliminating Rogue in the semi's, and Maru getting the crazy reverse sweep over Trap. Enjoyable games though, and both the semifinals were very entertaining to watch, especially Rogue vs Dream.

Not sure if anyone actually watches SC2 on Sherdog, but I guess we will see.
E0s3hSOVUAMnM37

I'd rather just go back and play StarCraft 2 than watch this

I'd rather just go back and play StarCraft 2 than watch this
Eh, playing it is fun, but watching top level pro's do their thing is just as enjoyable tbh. Plus, the tournament atmosphere is great.

this makes me kinda miss the days of afreeca.

afreeca was so cool. i could watch random korean starcraft while waiting for pride to start.

edit: holy shit, didn't know the youtube channel WAS afreeca/didn't know they still existed. hahaha.

Eh, playing it is fun, but watching top level pro's do their thing is just as enjoyable tbh. Plus, the tournament atmosphere is great.

For some games that may be true. I can appreciate watching others play fighting games. RTS though? That's gonna be a no from me.

For some games that may be true. I can appreciate watching others play fighting games. RTS though? That's gonna be a no from me.
Damn, it's the complete opposite for me. Watching other people play fighting games is super boring for me, whereas watching SC2 is more enjoyable than playing it nowadays for me. The arcade in SC2 is still great though.

Back