Gsp arguably has the greatest boxing in MMA history

I think GSP fanboys shouldn't be able to post.

The dude retired almost 5 years ago.
And you still salivate on "greatest boxing in MMA history" because he had a fucking jab...

that is not only asinine reason, but also so fucking biased, it is a disservice to respond properly.
This

Elite MMA boxing, Yes
Best ever/ greatest Not even close

JDS, Yan, Aldo, Max, Conor, Cody ( offensive) all better imo

Dumbest argument ever.

why does JCC’s face look like this?
chavez-sr-2.jpg
Chavez is the most overrated boxer in history. The first good fighter he actually fought was Camacho. Before that he was crushing cartel cans in Mexico. He should've lost to Taylor and Sweet Pea and he got the brakes beat off of him by Kosta Tszu and Oscar

Lol

Without even being cocksure, it'd take me 2 more months of shadowboxing and partner drills to destroy GSP's level boxer in a boxing match. He's not a good boxer by any means, not even for MMA standards.

He's one of the better ones but certainly not a definitive best. GSP had a good jab and I consider him the GOAT but the boxing sucked. Theres a lot of candidates.

How can GSP be the GOAT when he tapped to strikes

How can GSP be the GOAT when he tapped to strikes

Because in terms of fighting champions, former champions and contenders in or near their primes he fought and beat the best competition of any champion and avenged all his losses. I think the only one who has an argument is Jon Jones. Its subjective, I dont think Anderson's losses to Takase and Chonan take away from the greatness or his reign nor GSP being caugh.

Get someone to trade hands with Izzy and see what happens.

Back