gsp fans are still the most delusional in the sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of you literally said the word he said you would in your first reply to him. He called that shit.
They both lack self-awareness...either that or they are playing stupid and trolling. SAD!

How does that one guy post from his multiple accounts and remember which character he’s playing in each one? He knows who he is...

Bro's....

Don't make me end this thread like I do all the other threads where the same 4-5 GSP fangirls go about spewing their pathetic bullshit.

LOL as if you've ever won an argument.

Can we get back on topic that gsp's legacy is outrageously overrated.

Can we get back on topic that gsp's legacy is outrageously overrated.

Hard to do when you didn't provide any good argument to prove it other than your retarded opinion. And the worse you shit on GSP the worse it looks for BJ. You're just too dumb. Don't create a thread again.

Hard to do when you didn't provide any good argument to prove it other than your retarded opinion. And the worse you shit on GSP the worse it looks for BJ. You're just too dumb. Don't create a thread again.

I have not engaged in adversarial behavior. Why attack me because I have a different opinion than you? You come off as extremely elitist doing that. News flash, not everyone is going to agree with everything you like.

imo I've given a valid argument against Georges level of comp. Go ahead and dispute like an adult and give your opinion.

But there’s the times when John lost decisions to santos, gus, and reyes.

No dude, you're just legitimately autistic and I feel bad raining on mentally deficit people's overly inflated ego, I've made it clear you're beneath me by not directly replying to you.

Here's your one reply from me I'll bless you with, because I know it secretly hurts your ego when (multiple people apparently) think you're a weirdo basement dweller who doesn't deserve serious replys because you literally cannot accept being wrong, even after MULTIPLE people have shown this obvious insight with you.

I guess I should've understood that you had trouble with reading comprehension because I literally said anyone with rational thinking abilities knows there's no point in arguing with an autistic someone who won't stop moving goal post in attempt to find something he wishes he's more knowledgeable about.

I.E. Rings, or Takeshi vs Serra. Like man if you're SERIOUSLY arguing that someone with a losing record from pride, has better legacy than Serra a TUF winner, and UFC WW champ winner and someone who beat Menjivar,( not really relevant but I bring it up because the autism in your brain believes he beat GSP )
<{MingNope}>
then there is no way anyone whose rational would waste time talking to was is mentally equivalent to a brick wall<Lmaoo>. You're dumb, type like a dumb weirdo, and the vast majority of the forum has GSP as the GOAT, so in reality YOU are the delusional one, and YOU are wrong. When you're finally able to admit these things, maybe you won't be so beneath me & would get a respectable response from me. I doubt it tho, you're so far into your schtick it's what you're known for and a meme.<Lmaoo>

P.s. No one gives a shit about old pre 1990 MMA information, when it doesn't pretain to thread context & should stay in your weird own little threads so it's easier to skip.
<CroCop1>

Back to you being beneath me, you weird, autistic basement dweller. LMAO, thinking ANYONE is scared to discuss anything with you. It's just pointless when this thread wasn't connected to even half of what you're trying to talk about.

Go outside, there's more to life than winning a Sherdog argument, especially against you because you're not as special and intellectual as you believe butter cup.
{<jordan}

Thought this ´tard was ignorin´me?lmao

Anyway, I no longer read ad hominem sissy BS, write more & jerk off with the 3 other wankers.
You have the golden opportunity to get rid of Gono, put up or shut up.
You wont because you´re a coward. Plain & simple.

Now gtfoh, lil sissy. Go back to your No Rush vs Spider retarded threads, &, of course, those MJ memes.

Last edited:
Bro's....

Don't make me end this thread like I do all the other threads where the same 4-5 GSP fangirls go about spewing their pathetic bullshit.

GSP's record, accomplishments, and his opponents' records have been blown way out of proportion for over a decade now.

GSP fans on this website are 100%, hands down, no contest, not even debatable, the most delusional by a landslide. They try to change the literal definition of words. It doesn't get more delusional then that.

GSP is the GOAT WW. It stops there.

"The supreme determining factor".

Come at me, bitches.

{<doc}
<OKC16>
Jesus H. Christ the IRONY is so funny, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You might as well have said that into a mirror. Everyone & their mother on this forum could name at least 4-5 same ones who create threads that either straight up bash GSP, or subliminally, or intentionally side insulting GSP even in threads that originally didn't even have to do with the man.

I can name 2 hardcore GSP fans who are literally mirror of those Silva fanbois, the only difference is their stance is with GSP. Everyone knows who they are. Hell, fuck it 3 if you include me, I'm just not egotistical enough to assume my random ass is worth remembering on a random forum but I digress.
<Prem973>
So PLEASE don't try and be naive about that bullshit in your 1st paragraph.
<{Ray1}>
"GSP is WW GOAT and it stops there."
Actually, apparently it doesn't, or else the forum wouldn't have this discussion literally EVERY WEEK, so that's another naive little thought process. Dude has multiple achievements and it's dumb as fuck to ignore these, but im not going to act surprised that ya'll don't acknowledge it (especially you're "same little group" is silva fans).

{<huh!}>
That the thing that is more delusional than anything else than GSP fanbois ever do. You guys can't accept the fact that GSP was a good fighter at all. I've seen atleast a few of the more hardcore GSP fans acknowledge Silva's achievements, hell even praise him in the rare posts that they can acknowledge that you can support multiple fighters, even including GOAT conversations, FAR more often than I've seen Silva fanbois appreciate GSP for anything.

None of us really dispute the fact that both Silva & Jon Jones would be good options for GOATS, alot of it has to deal with the facts they got caught with PEDs post USADA.

<WellThere>

This is when ya'll go "Hur dur u think GSP was never on PEDS! Ur so fuckin stupid all/everyone was on PEDs" not even realizing that would literally destroyed your dumb ass argument anyway, considering we'd use the same fuckin counter you use to defend Silva "if everyone is on it, it is an even playing field" or my favorite"he took them for his broken leg" even though dromostanol (what silva got busted for post leg break) CAN CAUSE CALICUM IN THE BLOOD BY MAKING BONES WEAKEN/LINK INTO BLOODSTREAM
Or you post a bloated stomach that seemingly disappears whenever, and at will, which you know doesn't make sense because that's not how guy extension caused by PEDs even work. It's permanent, as intestinal growth just doesn't work like that and shouldn't even need explaining. Where as Silva had long term dromostanol side effects from his leg break, came from an organization where the upper management practically begged fighter to juice, went from
being a skinny 167 to fighting while not being undersized at LWH against Forrest or roided Bonnar, in his late 20's-early 30s of age so it's not like he should have "filled out" with age.

<Kpop775>
I just hope none of you get on a jury duty, because you don't atleast believe in the belief of innocence before guilt without hard, fool proof of evidence of guilt. GSP couldn't have ran from USADA for years or months, without future seeking abilities, he fought & finished Bisping while being under USADA, and never flagged pre or post-USADA. If anything atleast our GOAT is smart enough to defeat tests if he ever did PED & get away with it then hahahaha.

Every argument y'all make for GSP can literally be said about every GOAT, weak competition , one dimensional, smaller opponents ect. I mean that literally, but I'm not going to sit here and repeat what's already been said in every GOAT thread ever.

<PlusJuan>
Literally

It's not delusional to think GSP is the possible GOAT, if you look at his achievements and the majority of this forum believes the same as us, so ironically it might be ya''ll who are delusional.<Lmaoo>

{<goku}
(These might be outdated by couple months but I don't really give a fuck anymore trying to prove something to people who won't change their mind)
Achievements:
26-2 in MMA, 20-2 in the UFC,
Beat Everyman he's ever faced,
Holds Second record for the most UFC title wins (13),
Tied first for the most UFC title fights (15),
Tied second for the most UFC wins (20),
Tied third for the most consecutive UFC title defenses (9),
Most UFC title defenses in Welter Weight history (9),
Two division champion,
Did not lose a round between 2007 (Matt Serra) and 2011 (Jake Shields),
Second for the most consecutive rounds won (33),
Won first belt in 2006, last belt in 2018, on top for 12 years,
Never failed a drug test.
Retired on top.

Want more?

Most wins by 50-45 decisions in UFC history (12)
Most takedowns landed in UFC History (90)
Most strikes landed in UFC history (2591)
Most sig. strikes landed in UFC WW History (1254)
3rd highest Sig. Strikes defense in UFC history (73.1%)
3rd highest TD accuracy in UFC History (73.8%) - 1st among wrestlers since the two in front of him are strikers (Robbie and Taleb)

Also, don't get it twisted while I find GSP #1, I do like and appreciate a PED GOAT(Jones) and he'd be my #1 if he never flagged. Rules are rules man, so it's naturally conceivable to not include him anymore,(same with Silva). So not like I'm some die hard with biases. If GSP ever flagged guess what, he's no longer GOAT( and Lord the amount of shit eating we would justifiably recieve:D) .

<{ByeHomer}>

I find GSP fans FAR, faaaaar more reasonable, rational and level headed than a LOT of other fan groups, if you can't see it, you have some pink rose tinted glasses on, and there isn't a damned thing the majority of the rational people on this forum can tell you at all and have your opinions changed.

<Fedor23>

I don't mention Fedor because a lot of GSP fans admit he has a good case, and Fedor fans are not as delusional and can concede that GSP has his case for GOAT, and Fedor fans usually are not as rabid to go out of their way to bash GSP like JJ, and predominantly Silva fans do. ( Mainly because of the PED issue is my assumption, plus Fedor is aa respectable ambassador for MMA, as is GSP)

Oh well, enough of this rambling of mine, where everyone's gonna " LULZ TL;DR" my post anyways. I'm out this thread for a few hours until I can tolerate explaining the obvious, rational explanation, and factually going in circles with people again that don't listen.

<13><GinJuice>

Cheers to all.

Last edited:
{<doc}
<OKC16>
Jesus H. Christ the IRONY is so funny, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You might as well have said that into a mirror. Everyone & their mother on this forum could name at least 4-5 same ones who create threads that either straight up bash GSP, or subliminally, or intentionally side insulting GSP even in threads that originally didn't even have to do with the man.

I can name 2 hardcore GSP fans who are literally mirror of those Silva fanbois, the only difference is their stance is with GSP. Everyone knows who they are. Hell, fuck it 3 if you include me, I'm just not egotistical enough to assume my random ass is worth remembering on a random forum but I digress.
<Prem973>
So PLEASE don't try and be naive about that bullshit in your 1st paragraph.
<{Ray1}>
"GSP is WW GOAT and it stops there."
Actually, apparently it doesn't, or else the forum wouldn't have this discussion literally EVERY WEEK, so that's another naive little thought process. Dude has multiple achievements and it's dumb as fuck to ignore these, but im not going to act surprised that ya'll don't acknowledge it (especially you're "same little group" is silva fans).

{<huh!}>
That the thing that is more delusional than anything else than GSP fanbois ever do. You guys can't accept the fact that GSP was a good fighter at all. I've seen atleast a few of the more hardcore GSP fans acknowledge Silva's achievements, hell even praise him in the rare posts that they can acknowledge that you can support multiple fighters, even including GOAT conversations, FAR more often than I've seen Silva fanbois appreciate GSP for anything.

None of us really dispute the fact that both Silva & Jon Jones would be good options for GOATS, alot of it has to deal with the facts they got caught with PEDs post USADA.

<WellThere>

This is when Ya'll go "Hur dur u think GSP was never on PEDS! Ur so fuckin stupid all/everyone was on PEDs" not even realizing that would literally destroyed your dumb ass argument anyway, considering we'd use the same fuckin counter you use to defend Silva "if everyone is on it is a even playing field" or my favorite"he took them for his broken leg" even though dromostanol (what silva go busted for post leg break) CAN CAUSE CALICUM IN THE BLOOD BY MAKING BONES WEAKEN/LINK INTO BLOODSTREAM
Or you post a bloated stomach that seemingly disappears whenever, and at will, which you know doesn't make sense because that's not how guy extension caused by PEDs even work. It's permanent, as intestinal growth just doesn't work like that and shouldn't even need explaining. Where as Silva had long term dromostanol side effects from his leg break, came from an organization where the upper management practically begged fighter to juice, went from fighting to being a skinny 167 to not being undersized at LWH against Forrest or roided Bonnar, at late 20-early 30s of age so it's not like he shouldn't have "fill out" with age.

<Kpop775>
I just hope none of you get on a jury duty, because you don't atleast believe in the belief of innocent before guilt without hard, fool evidence of guilt. GSP couldn't have run from without USADA years or months of future seeking abilities, and he fought & finished Bisping while being under USADA, and never flagged pre or post-USADA. Atleast our GOAT is smart enough to defeat tests if he ever did PED & get away with it then hahahaha.

Every argument y'all make for GSP can literally be said about every GOAT, weak competition , one dimensional, smaller opponents ect. I mean that literally, but I'm not going to sit here and repeat what's already been said in every GOAT thread ever.

<PlusJuan>
Literally

It's not delusional to think GSP is the possible GOAT, if you look at his achievements and in majority of this forum believes the same as us, so ironically it might be Ya''ll who are delusional.<Lmaoo>

{<goku}
(These might be outdated by couple months but I don't really give a fuck anymore trying to prove something to people who won't change their mind)
Achievements:
26-2 in MMA, 20-2 in the UFC,
Beat Everyman he's ever faced,
Holds Second record for the most UFC title wins (13),
Tied first for the most UFC title fights (15),
Tied second for the most UFC wins (20),
Tied third for the most consecutive UFC title defenses (9),
Most UFC title defenses in Welter Weight history (9),
Two division champion,
Did not lose a round between 2007 (Matt Serra) and 2011 (Jake Shields),
Second for the most consecutive rounds won (33),
Won first belt in 2006, last belt in 2018, on top for 12 years,
Never failed a drug test.
Retired on top.

Want more?

Most wins by 50-45 decisions in UFC history (12)
Most takedowns landed in UFC History (90)
Most strikes landed in UFC history (2591)
Most sig. strikes landed in UFC WW History (1254)
3rd highest Sig. Strikes defense in UFC history (73.1%)
3rd highest TD accuracy in UFC History (73.8%) - 1st among wrestlers since the two in front of him are strikers (Robbie and Taleb)

Also, don't get it twisted while I find GSP #1, I do like and appreciate a PED GOAT(Jones) and he'd be my #1 if he never flagged. Rules are rules man, so it's naturally conceivable to not include him anymore,(same with Silva). So not like I'm some die hard with biases. If GSP ever flagged guess what, he's no longer GOAT( and Lord the amount of shit eating we would justifiably recieve:D) .

<{ByeHomer}>

I find GSP fans FAR, faaaaar more reasonable, rational and level headed than a LOT of other fan groups, if you can't see it, you have some pink tinted roses, and there isn't a damned thing the majority of the rational people on this forum can tell you all and have your opinions changed.

<Fedor23>

I don't mention Fedor because a lot of GSP fans admit he has a good case, and Fedor fans are not as delusional and can concede that GSP has his case for GOAT, and Fedor fans usually are as rabid to go out of their way to bash GSP like JJ, and predominantly Silva fans do. ( Mainly because of the PED issue is my assumption, plus Fedor is respectable ambassador for MMA as is GSP)

Oh well, enough of this rambling of mind where everyone's gonna " LULZ TL;DR" my post anyways. I'm out this thread for a few hours until I can tolerate explaining the obvious, rational explanation, and factually going in circles with people again that don't listen.

<13><GinJuice>

Cheers to all.
Damn bro, that was spot on and I fully agree!

Totally see your point. GSP's physique was so incredibly natural looking. Throw that in with the fact that he retired at the age of 32 in his physical prime, at the peak of his career, right after arguably losing a fight himself, and immediately before USADA testing was implemented. Makes sense.

4RfqrG4W89awpF4Ud-ev3n-HDJ79rzkctE6yQtUeWfI.png
ssc0een.jpg
georges-st-pierre-steroids-1097641.jpg
Lol its easy to look like that unless one is lazy. nothing special about that. He came back at 38, looked exactly the same and passed every test unlike Jones who is allowed to fight even tho he fails every test.

How come noone ever mentions that gsp has never truly been subjected to the USADA testing pool? You can't knock bones for failed tests when the other guy literally isn't held to the same standards. Before you nerds bring up the Bisping fight that is not the same because that was his first fight after 4 year hiatus where he could have easily cycled and flushed before entering the USADA pool.
For suck sake, this is brought up in no less than 27 threads a day.

There's been a strange renaissance of GSP hatred on Sherdog since he came back and beat Bisping, particularly the last couple months. Why?

We need to disparage fighters, especially legends, because we are bored?

Objectively speaking, Georges St. Pierre is one of the greatest fighters to ever fight in MMA, with a very serious case of being the best ever. I'm not even a fanboy, I just like MMA.

Go outside, people.

Lol

Nice duck.

you are aware of the conclusions of the arbitrators as to whether he was intentionally cheating yet you can’t bring yourself to even acknowledge this fact. yet you claim the other side is side stepping the debate. Lol.
Are you aware that arbitrators use nebulous discretion when monetary stakes are high for the UFC? We can't possibly take these hearings at face value without considering the conflict of interest.

Jones is possibly the greatest fighter we've seen to date, and you're obviously a giant fan, so let's not even discuss him for now.

How about Nate Diaz getting exonerated in 24-48 hours while people like Nail Magny get shafted? There are discrepancies in their arbitration so very little faith can be placed there, imo.

Cant agree more, Dawwz... lmao
I’m not even aware of who that is. Did he entertain your arguments on the greatness of fighters with losing records and their heavy influence on legacies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back