GSP> Jones cant dispute it anymore

Why do you post with two different accounts in the same thread, mcdogo?

PeeWee Herman defense again. Weird.

He’s multitasking.

There she is!

It's funny. To me, Intellishamus's AV seems to be more of a personal picture. It's always easier to accept the lack of intellect when you realize it's coming from that face.

You girls care to provide some insight on how GSP is/was a better fighter than Jon Jones? Maybe between the two accounts you'll be able to conjure up a tiny piece of a substantial thought. I mean, we all know that's not true, but at least maybe you'll try?

He was done at the age of 32?

Well, he disproved that himself by coming back years later to fight in the weight class above, the weight class that he previously claimed to not be able to compete in because he couldn't put on the weight. The weight he already put on by walking around at 192-197 for the majority of his championship career.

Oh yeah, and he left right before USADA and only came back to fight an aging paper champ that he knew was his easiest possible opponent with the highest rewards.
That sounds pretty done to me.

There she is!

It's funny. To me, Intellishamus's AV seems to be more of a personal picture. It's always easier to accept the lack of intellect when you realize it's coming from that face.

You girls care to provide some insight on how GSP is/was a better fighter than Jon Jones? Maybe between the two accounts you'll be able to conjure up a tiny piece of a substantial thought. I mean, we all know that's not true, but at least maybe you'll try?
You sure are getting defensive. Just stew on being called out on your multiple accounts for a bit. How many people have called you out now? Lmao

Weren't you just called out (again) for shitposting on multiple accounts, in the same thread, and likely having multiple previous accounts banned?

Weren't you also just called out (by @McDego) for using the "I know you are but what am I?" defense while simultaneously not contributing anything of value in any thread you shitpost in?

Called out by... you, on your alt account. Go on and tell me whats my other accounts.

There she is!

Did you just reply to my one quote with both your accounts? Thats the epitome of pathetic.

Called out by... you, on your alt account. Go on and tell me whats my other accounts.

Obviously you and Intellidamus are the same person. Or you at least share the same few brain cells.

Very obvious.

You sure are getting defensive. Just stew on being called out on your multiple accounts for a bit. How many people have called you out now? Lmao

Did you just reply to my one quote with both your accounts? Thats the epitome of pathetic.

You two are the only ones to ever accuse me of having an alt account. Oddly peculiar considering it's the same accusation from the same person on two different accounts desperately seeking validation from themself.

I have a pretty old account and rarely post. Can't speak for @McDego, but your only claim to us being the same is that I ended a 5+ year forum silence to tell you both that he was shitting on you with facts in a thread similar to this where you were pretending to win the argument on both of your accounts. Oh, and we're both Italian. Fuck, I forgot there can only be one Italian. How did I mess that up? That is if McDego is actually Italian.

That is pretty pathetic, kidd-o

Last edited:
You two are the only ones to ever accuse me of having an alt account. Oddly peculiar considering it's the same accusation from the same person on two different accounts desperately seeking validation from themself.

I have a pretty old account and rarely post. Can't speak for @McDego, but your only claim to us being the same is that I ended a 5+ year forum silence to tell you both that he was shitting on you with facts in a thread similar to this where you were pretending to win the argument on both of your accounts. Oh, and we're both Italian. Fuck, I forgot there can only be one Italian. How did I mess that up? That is if McDego is actually Italian.

Lmao! The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
There have been others. We both know it.

Lmao! The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
There have been others. We both know it.

You're protesting? Shocking.

What are you protesting? That you and thunderstruck are the same? That GSP is inferior to Jones? Or just contributing to any discussion?

You're protesting? Shocking.

What are you protesting? That you and thunderstruck are the same? That GSP is inferior to Jones? Or just contributing to any discussion?
Very good let the McDego flow from you. Clown

Ah, refusal to address anything. Very typical.

I'm sure @McDego will flow all over your face as he usually does. You seem to welcome and enjoy it.
Just stop already you insecure clown. You’ve been exposed. You speak very highly of your alt account, very typical. Wonder why that is? Lol
Someone who has to use an alt account to make it appear someone else agrees with their ridiculous posts is pathetic. Or an alt account period. Neither of your accounts is worth anyone’s time. Clown

Just stop already you insecure clown. You’ve been exposed. You speak very highly of your alt account, very typical. Wonder why that is? Lol
Someone who has to use an alt account to make it appear someone else agrees with their ridiculous posts is pathetic. Or an alt account period. Neither of your accounts is worth anyone’s time. Clown

You sure waste a lot of your precious time defending yourself, not contributing anything substantial to any discussion, and trying to accuse others of what you're doing in order to attempt to distract others from focusing on your shortcomings. Why do you respond if I'm not worth any of your time? Why do you always steer from the topic at hand with personal attacks to any who disagree with your hero being the GOAT? A simple search of your post history shows a constant pattern in your online behavior, with constant "validation" and similar shitposting from your alts. Quite a few years of it, in fact. You're terrible at arguing and cannot fathom holding your own in any debate. Very emotional and childish in most of your posts, with very obvious patterns in your failing thought process. Go on and prove me right in your next response.

You sure waste a lot of your precious time defending yourself, not contributing anything substantial to any discussion, and trying to accuse others of what you're doing in order to attempt to distract others from focusing on your shortcomings. Why do you respond if I'm not worth any of your time? Why do you always steer from the topic at hand with personal attacks to any who disagree with your hero being the GOAT? A simple search of your post history shows a constant pattern in your online behavior, with constant "validation" and similar shitposting from your alts. Quite a few years of it, in fact. You're terrible at arguing and cannot fathom holding your own in any debate. Very emotional and childish in most of your posts, with very obvious patterns in your failing thought process. Go on and prove me right in your next response.
I don’t debate clowns who need 2 accounts on an mma forum.

McDego (yourself) shitting on me with facts? Thats the most hilarious thing ive heard in the past month.

McDego (yourself) shitting on me with facts? Thats the most hilarious thing ive heard in the past month.

Funny, you got off one account that got shitted on, hopped on the other to make the same post you've been repeating over and over on the other account, and then hopped back to Intellidamus to like your own post. You just can't help yourself, can you? Both of your accounts get shit on by numerous members here on sherdog, daily. Much like the guy the other day who pointed out your obsession with dicks. Then you proceeded to respond with dick in the very next post from both accounts. Very coincidental, huh? Now here we are again, in another thread (or possibly the same one) where you get called out, yet again, for your pathetic predictability and prove the person right. Patterns. Still, neither of your accounts have anything remotely substantial or valid to contribute to the discussion, and you will scream, cry, and point fingers till you're blue in the face. Stay gold, ponyboy.

What lies? The one where the devoted christian family man gets drunk with two girls other than his wife, gets them into his bentley and then drunk drives into the telephone pole? i like the one where he does a hit and run on a pregnant lady. he came back just to check on her wellbeing! was that before or after he claimed to have changed his ways and found god, only to get caught doing cocaine and then going to rehab for one whole day after the news broke. wow he's really trying to change his life! then he needed some pecker pills, because a black man in his 20's needs a libido.

Those arent lies bro, those are facts that will follow him wherever he goes. where would i be wrong? I'm not making any of this up. I dont see the point of that. I'm just regurgitating the facts about juiced up jonny that are already out there. Just google the words "Jon Jones" and youll find all of them, once you put aside your rose tinted glasses. its all out there. i dont need to make any of this shit up. its well documented. juiced up jonny has really built himself up a bad rap sheet over the years. even when he's not all juiced up and poking people in the eyes every other fight.

but as for lies hows this one for a lie? i think i got a good one for ya. i like the one that starts off shortly after juiced up jonny got suspended for turinabol. he did his time, got let out early after snitching on his homeboys, and months later he's pulsing those picograms at higher levels than ever before! his teammate frank mir doesnt seem to be having any "pulsing" issues, despite getting popped for the same steroid. then again, neither has any other athlete in any other sport! but jon jones' body must be a natural wonder seeing how it naturally produces anabolic steroids all on its own! the golden snitch and a bunch of other people working under the UFC's payroll told me that so i take their word as gospel, with Dana White as my lord and savior. surely jon jones would never knowingly cheat or do steroids. and he especially wouldnt reingest! he must have tripped and fell on one of frank mir's needles, and then a radioactive spider bit him or something. or whatever the ufc tells me. he's pulsing bro. theres no other way to explain it! take our word for it, jon jones' steroid producing body is a phenominon that cant be explained, so everybody forget about it, and order the pay per view!

hows that for a lie? that ones a doozie! all paid for and brought to you by those under the UFC's payroll, and some idiots out there actually believe it.

perhaps in the form of a tainted pecker pill

if he really had so much skill and talent, he wouldnt need to juice. He could have just fought naturally with the body he was born with. Most other fighters dont seem to have an issue fighting clean, and many become successful champions and even hall of fame inductees. Why is it such a problem for Jon Jones? A repeated steroid and PED offender, and what is he supposed to be the victim here? Why is he always pissing dirty and finding himself in handcuffs when everybody else isnt? Clearly the big bad athletic commission is out to get him!

And a black man in his 20's needing pecker pills. thats a good one. im sure everyone buys it. I'd really like to hear the reasoning behind that one. what did he get his cocaine mixed up with some of Anderson's dick pills when he went to do some lines? Is Normal!

None of them. thats moot point. you'd be hard pressed to find a fight where pokeabones jones didnt poke his opponent in the eye a few times and keep on cheating. Maybe add some groin shots thrown in when he gets bored. throw in an illegal knee when you know youre tomato can opponent is grounded and youve got the fight in the bag . Good ole' johnny. What a sport! If you aint cheating you ain't competing

Jon Jones did hit a pregnant woman. He took his rented Buick and drove into Vanessa Sonnenburg and her unborn baby. then 'ACCIDENTALLY' fled on foot. came back to grab a little something something out of the trunk, and 'ACCIDENTALLY' fled off again. Are you trying to deny this ever happened, or blindly support your hero and act like this kind of activity is acceptable? genuinely curious considering the fact that he was arrested for it, and he also plead guilty. What a class act! Your average joe would be serving time in prison for that kind of shit. Especially if they leave the scene. It dont matter what other crimes youre involved in, you flee the scene after causing an accident and it goes from misdemenor to felony. in proper english terms, that means youll be getting that ass hole stretched for quite a while longer. unless of course youre a celebrity or a public figure with money. then the law often doesnt apply, and often these very people will live their lives as if the law doesnt apply. its no surprise. slap on the wrists, cut a couple checks. everybodies happy. go on about your ways right?

get off your high horse and Tell me how much of an accident it was when some dude gets all high and drunk and then drives into your wife with her unborn baby inside and then flees the scene. shes just chilling at a stop light minding her own business and some loser just plows right into her car. If your doped up MMA hero gets a free pass, why shouldnt that other guy? Well hell, how the hell was he supposed to know that person he just ran his car into is pregnant? Would you be cool with him if he stopped to ask if she was pregnant, before he grabs his shit out of the trunk and runs off in the night? is that the common courtesy? Hopefully after he gets caught he can pull out the jesus card and try to convince you hes so sorry and a changed man so you will either forgive him or forget about it a month later while he's pounding back another bottle and blowing more lines over a bathroom stall. but if you were anything of a man, you would be the one asking for forgiveness, from the courts, for what you did to that man the moment you could put your hands on him

that fight is irrelevant and shouldnt have happened, seeing how once again, picobones jones wasnt clean. what else is there to discuss? get back to me when he fights clean and maybe it might be a recordable accomplishment. surprise surprise! as a matter of fact they had to move an entire card out of state on a weeks notice just to accomodate his drug habits because juiced up jonny fresh off of his 2nd steroid suspension still couldnt pass a drug test and the commission wouldnt let him fight. what an impressive performance! by everybody else on the card who had to change up all of their plans and go from vegas to california on account of some steroid abusing loser and his steroid habit. but do go on about how great that was. on the bright side, at least he didnt manage to get an entire pay per view cancelled, like when he pussed out of UFC 151 when chael was ready to fiight him on 8 days notice, but juiced up jonny clearly needed another fresh new cycle to prepare for some dude who posed a takedown threat, or any more of a risk than some dude who's just going to stand there and try to throw the same predictable overhand right all fight until he wears himself out.

Fedor is a good fighter, Fedor lost a couple fights but i like fedor therefore Fedor is undefeated. hurrr durr look at me go! i think ive got some of fedor's dick in my throat. whoops! that one's a slider!

un·de·feat·ed | \ ˌən-di-ˈfē-təd
, -dē- \
Definition of undefeated
: not defeated : not having suffered a defeat

jon jones suffered a defeat to matt hammill, therefore he is not undefeated. jon jones may lie. his fanboys may lie. but the official fight results and records dont lie.

and you know what the sad thing is? the ufc is so hurting for draws that if jon jones didnt make a name for himself and put asses in seats, he'd either be a sitting in prison, or fighting in japan where they dont drug test. they wouldnt be giving him 5, 6, 7, 8, chances, let alone giving him a free pass to juice up. if youre not a popular name that sells fights and you get popped for a bit of recreational weed, or you even tweet a quote from a movie that dana doesnt find funny and some snowflake gets offended over, youre getting shipped out of there without a second chance. If Emil Meek were to drunk drive his bentley into a telephone pole with some objectionably young women in his car, Dana would fire his ass before the news even hits TMZ and his wife finds out. He wouldnt get a second opportunity with the UFC to try again before he does a hit and run on a pregnant woman and then pulls out the jesus card. you can get away with anything as long as you can sell tickets. If some random like Kenan Song throws a dolly at a bus causing multiple fighters to miss their fights, he's gonna get canned. When conor does it, they use the footage to promote the next fight. If Randa Markos is too juiced up for the commission to allow her to fight, theyre not going to move UFC Fight Night 170 out of state on a weeks notice just to accomodate her PED issues. She's packing up and going to Bellator.

Thats the farce the UFC has became. its all double standards. it doesnt matter how much of a piece of shit human being you are, or how many times you fuck up. just as long as you can bring uncle dana a bit of money, you get the red carpet treatment
[/QUOTE]

Cry me a fucking river. Did you really just post a wall full of butt hurt, tears, lies and denial? LMAO. You are the most delusional Jones hater yet.

The pregnant woman. When did I say Jones did not run into the pregnant woman? Your failed reading comprehension got the best of you. I'll repeat it again slowly this time since you are slow. I said " DO YOU REALLY THINK JONES KNEW THE WOMAN WAS PREGNANT BEFORE ACCIDENTALLY RUNNING INTO HER? YOU ACT LIKE JONES PURPOSELY TARGETED A PREGNANT WOMAN. So stop with the played out Jones ran into a pregnant woman bs. You Jones haters love to exaggerate anything negative about Jones and be so extra.

Did I ever say PED"s do not enhance a fighters ability? You fail to explain why all the fighters that have taken PED"s have not had the same success as Jones. Cleaning out a division. Beating 4 former champions in one year. Been champion for a decade. Undefeated for over a decade, Cuz lets face it, only you Jones haters count the Hamill loss caused by the bad ref job.

Again, so why come the other fighters that have taken PED's have not accomplish what Jones has? Oh that's right. Its because Jones has skill and talent that don't come in pill form. Skill and talent that you hate to admit.

And what a horrible excuse you had why Jones totally destroyed your hero Gus in their second fight. Jones beat your hero fair and square and it pains you.

Just remember, when you get done crying, whining and raining down tears. Jones is still the champ. Still undefeated. And you still mad. That's all that matters.

I love how Jones keeps you shertards triggered LMAO. Its pains you to know how you cannot figure out why Jones is just that good and has beaten all of your heros.

Jones is the reason you cannot sleep at night. Jones has you on suicide watch.

It sucks to be a Jones hating crybaby bitch don't it?

Now go ahead and write another novel filled with tears, butt hurt and denial. I will have the boxes of tissue waiting.

Back