Media GSP the goat looking like a featherweight recently

That intermittent fasting is getting to him. The hype around is crazy but people dont realize how samaging it can be to your body's strength.

That intermittent fasting is getting to him. The hype around is crazy but people dont realize how samaging it can be to your body's strength.
Joe louis used to do fasting and he knocked everybody out

GSP knows Uncle Dana is hurting for cash and star power.

he's getting ready to steal Khabib's belt.

Why is that ? This is a legit question.

What are the con's of intermittent fasting ?

The way i see it is intermittent fasting is just another word for eating normal. The only difference is that your breakfast is a bit later in the day.

He can easily make featherweight.

I think he fights Khabib after the Tony fight...

Interesting that he doesn't mention Greg Jackson as one of his former coaches. I wonder what happened ?

Why is that ? This is a legit question.

What are the con's of intermittent fasting ?

The way i see it is intermittent fasting is just another word for eating normal. The only difference is that your breakfast is a bit later in the day.

Yeah, when you do it right it basically is normal eating. There are a lot of myths surrounding intermittent fasting, and one is that you don't eat as much so it will make you weaker. The problem isn't intermittent fasting, it's people who try it and stop meeting their caloric needs because they think that it means eating less. In actuality, the goal is to eat the same amount, just narrow the window in which you can eat.

Giving yourself 8 hours to eat a day is fairly easy/normal, and in the 16 hours your not eating, your body actually produces more HGH than it would otherwise. I practice it and I have a small to medium sized meal every two hours and hit around 2,500 calories every day. I'm not physically weaker, and haven't lost any muscle mass, but my digestion is definitely better and I've lost a significant amount of body fat.

As far as I know, GSP is doing it to help with colitis, but has experienced several of the the other benefits. There are only cons if you're not doing it correctly, which is easy for people who are getting into fad diets.

Interesting that he doesn't mention Greg Jackson as one of his former coaches. I wonder what happened ?

“Hit him with your groin” is not the best coaching I’ve ever heard.

Even as welterweight, he had times he looked skinny and less muscled.

This is GSP a month ago, so stop with your nonsense.

The man trains with the best coaches, and partners, even years out of the sport. He’s a different kind of athlete. Truly worthy of being named amongst the best athletes of their own respective sports.

GSP knows Uncle Dana is hurting for cash and star power.

he's getting ready to steal Khabib's belt.
He doesn't want the belt. He just wants to fight the best, and right now that's Khabib

Looking about 180 there. So yeah, about Max Holloway's weight on fight night.

He doesn't want the belt. He just wants to fight the best, and right now that's Khabib
He wants a third belt.

He got real big before he came back for MW, there was that pool pick floating around for a while. He looked 215 in it.

I think in the time off he was playing with weight to see how big he could get. And was gonna go for LHW against DC after MW.

The bisping stall and Woodley prep and back to bisping fucked that up.

He had to cut back down for Woodley after Maia , then back up for bisping when that fell through.

And his body suffered. Funny how he had feared that with thebanderson talks years prior. Saying he wouldn’t go up and back down.

He’d go up and stay up, and he’d take time off to do it right.

He tried. It fucked him up, but the bisping/Woodley/busping shit did that.

He still wants that third belt. And LW is the only place he can get it now.

But if tony wins I don’t think he’ll have the desire to go after it.

Not a big enough reason the belt alone.

He wanted winner Conor/Khabib.

Now he’s only talked about Khabib for the belt.

Seems like he’ll fight Khabib for the belt. But not without.

And has not mentioned winner tony/Khabib.

?? I don't understand how it can be damaging to your strength?? Your taking in the all the same macro's and calories, just fitting them into a smaller block.

?? I don't understand how it can be damaging to your strength?? Your taking in the all the same macro's and calories, just fitting them into a smaller block.
By the rise of cortisol levels in the body which doesnt happen in all individuals but does happen in many.

The sport has evolved since GSP left

Nowadays he would fight at flyweight

Back