Media GSP the goat looking like a featherweight recently

GSP knows Uncle Dana is hurting for cash and star power.

he's getting ready to steal Khabib's belt.

That's the only way he could get the belt off khabib and setup khabib vs. Conor II for the vacant lhw strap

That intermittent fasting is getting to him. The hype around is crazy but people dont realize how samaging it can be to your body's strength.
Nonsense. I've been doing it, and the keto diet, for 2 years. It's just skipping breakfast, FFS.

As someone already mentioned GSP only fights khabib if he has the belt. If tony where to beat khabib i doubt GSP would take the fight. Sucks for tony, being my favorite fighter, i would love to see him slice up Georges. If bisping fucked him up with elbows from the bottom, imagine the damage el cucuy would do??? FUUUUUUUUCK

As someone already mentioned GSP only fights khabib if he has the belt. If tony where to beat khabib i doubt GSP would take the fight. Sucks for tony, being my favorite fighter, i would love to see him slice up Georges. If bisping fucked him up with elbows from the bottom, imagine the damage el cucuy would do??? FUUUUUUUUCK
You are comparing what a big former LHW title challenger and at the time MW champion did with what a LW could do.

It doesn’t work that way.

You have to consider the power difference there. It’s more than likely George has no problem controlling the smaller fighter better. As he always had no issues with any WW doing that much less thinking a LW could.

You honestly look at someone like Colby Covington and don't think GSP would literally embarrass him?
Michel Pereira would make GSP tap to strikes in the 1st.

Too big, too explosive, too evolved

Michel Pereira would make GSP tap to strikes in the 1st.

Too big, too explosive, too evolved
GSP would beat Pereira and Diego back to back in the same night after eating 16 poutines and banging 10 women.

This isn’t
GSP would beat Pereira and Diego back to back in the same night after eating 16 poutines and banging 10 women.
This isn’t 2010 anymore. GSP would go on a losing streak and Dana would mercifully cut him.

He would then move to Bellator only to get KO’d by David Rickels

That intermittent fasting is getting to him. The hype around is crazy but people dont realize how samaging it can be to your body's strength.
Wow you sound stupid as fuck. Fasting for 24 hours can increase natural growth hormones in males by 24 times and in women by 16 times. Your statement sounds like one that a fatass would say.

Why is that ? This is a legit question.

What are the con's of intermittent fasting ?

The way i see it is intermittent fasting is just another word for eating normal. The only difference is that your breakfast is a bit later in the day.
Actually it isn't. True intermittent fasting is going 16+ hours without eating foods. Normal people don't eat within an 8 hour window frame. I personally go for only one meal a day. Gorge myself for that one meal, any foods that I want (try to stay balanced though and limit carbs) and I still lose weight or not gain any. The diet that evolved our ancestors the best followed this diet, if not a bit more extreme.

Yeah, when you do it right it basically is normal eating. There are a lot of myths surrounding intermittent fasting, and one is that you don't eat as much so it will make you weaker. The problem isn't intermittent fasting, it's people who try it and stop meeting their caloric needs because they think that it means eating less. In actuality, the goal is to eat the same amount, just narrow the window in which you can eat.

Giving yourself 8 hours to eat a day is fairly easy/normal, and in the 16 hours your not eating, your body actually produces more HGH than it would otherwise. I practice it and I have a small to medium sized meal every two hours and hit around 2,500 calories every day. I'm not physically weaker, and haven't lost any muscle mass, but my digestion is definitely better and I've lost a significant amount of body fat.

As far as I know, GSP is doing it to help with colitis, but has experienced several of the the other benefits. There are only cons if you're not doing it correctly, which is easy for people who are getting into fad diets.
GSP is doing a pretty unorthodox intermittent fasting, though. He's literally not eating for a week at a time (he did on one occasion anyway). The theory is that it gives your liver and digestive system a long break and help them repair, and for most of human existence we would have fasted for days at a time when food wasn't around.

I'm not sure there's many health benefits to that. You can give your liver a break by cutting out fats, and assisting your digestive system by only eating extremely high fibre foods for a week.

If you don't eat for days, your body is going to break down some serious muscle. Your brain will become foggy as it's starved of carbs. You'll go into ketosis as your body will try and store every bit of fat as it is unsure on when the next meal is coming and you are out of glycogen stores. it just doesn't make much sense.

daily intermittent fasting is a great thing, I think. It took me a long time to learn to skip breakfast, but I've managed to cut some body fat with only eating between 12pm and 8pm. It doesn't work for everyone - my brother lost weight eating 5-6 small meals a day, which I used to do when I trained intensely. Whatever works for you.

Wow you sound stupid as fuck. Fasting for 24 hours can increase natural growth hormones in males by 24 times and in women by 16 times. Your statement sounds like one that a fatass would say.
Stop assuming my bodyfat percentage lol, im shredded but im not big and thats cuz i dont hit gym that often. I eat really often and i have to do it to maintain my weight. I cant afford to miss meals. So yeah in this case IF is not helpful to me at all.

Stop spreading bullshit perspective that its good for everyone when its clearly not.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31486356
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3434038/

Really?
No more
401e514c-5492-4517-934f-2e49ca1a6ce9-png.621837
?

Disappointed..still wood.

Back