GSP vs prime 185 lbers? Rich Franklin, Hendo, Saku, Wanderlei?

Prime Wand never fought at 185.

Prime Wand also body-bags any version of GSP.
It would be like Serra but 10 times worse.

WHAT RULES? UFC Rules GSP wins, Pride rules Wanderlei wins.

Based on what? If anything Pride rules favor GSP.

One take down one pass knees to the head. I think in their prime wandy doesn't get takendown and blitzes Gsp.

The idea that Pride rules don't favor wrestlers is because with the exception of maybe Kevin Randleman and Dan Henderson, there weren't top wrestlers in Pride. Knees on the ground 100% favor wrestlers.

Based on what? If anything Pride rules favor GSP.

One take down one pass knees to the head. I think in their prime wandy doesn't get takendown and blitzes Gsp.

The idea that Pride rules don't favor wrestlers is because with the exception of maybe Kevin Randleman and Dan Henderson, there weren't top wrestlers in Pride. Knees on the ground 100% favor wrestlers.
Based on the fact that for years Wanderlei trained for it and he's more experienced with the Pride rules and GSP trained and is more experience with the UFC rules.
I remember Shogun doing drills of moves that would only be allowed in Pride, it's not as simple as "GSP could do this in Pride, so he will do it and he'll be proficient". Take headbutts for example, Wanderlei used to knock people out with those in vale tudo, but just because you can do a headbutt that doesn't mean you're gonna be good at.

Back