GSP's Religion?

latoya johnson

Double Black Card
@Green
Reaction score
What's GSP's opinion on religion, philosophy, aliens, reality and all that good stuff?

Can anyone pour forth an extremely detailed answer to this? The more detail the better.

this should be good
giphy.gif

Probably raised Christian probably is spiritual himself probably probably probably

What's GSP's opinion on religion, philosophy, aliens, reality and all that good stuff?

Can anyone pour forth an extremely detailed answer to this? The more detail the better.
Those Quebeckers are mostly lapsed Catholics, good bet GSP is a lapsed Catholic with possibly some Buddhist tendencies (just a vibe I’m getting). But no real belief in anything.

love GSP though, seems like a standup guy that would make a great friend. Super chill.

Doubt he’s a young earth creationist since his love of dinosaurs.

Those Quebeckers are mostly lapsed Catholics, good bet GSP is a lapsed Catholic with possibly some Buddhist tendencies (just a vibe I’m getting). But no real belief in anything.

love GSP though, seems like a standup guy that would make a great friend. Super chill.
thats what id suspect some variety of roman catholic.....but fuck me do i hate religion

Doubt he’s a young earth creationist since his love of dinosaurs.
The dating they use on dinosaur bones isn't accurate at all. It could honestly be completely wrong and way off. They test the fossils around the bones and if dinosaurs really got killed off from a comet/meteor or something else that affected the whole planet it could definitely affect the surrounding environment as well. Rocks and other fossils could be flying all over the place or the effect of the blast could've aged the fossils more than normal from the extreme heats on the planet. They tell you all the time the dating they use isn't accurate. So I don't know why people choose to believe that timeline without questioning it because it could be completely wrong.

The dating they use on dinosaur bones isn't accurate at all. It could honestly be completely wrong and way off. They test the fossils around the bones and if dinosaurs really got killed off from a comet/meteor or something else that affected the whole planet it could definitely affect the surrounding environment as well. Rocks and other fossils could be flying all over the place or the effect of the blast could've aged the fossils more than normal from the extreme heats on the planet. They tell you all the time the dating they use isn't accurate. So I don't know why people choose to believe that timeline without questioning it because it could be completely wrong.
You ok man?

Back