GSP's Religion?

He comes across to me as a walking and talking contradiction on what he believes. He makes the cross before a fight, told Rogan he was missing time, believes in Aliens, and talked about evolution before. Not sure really... I think he just sort of has his own belief on a little of everything all rolled into one.
You can be a Christian and believe in all those things.

It's only recently Christians believe in creationism story the way it's told now. There are two of them in the bible and it wasn't always taken literally in the past. So it's possible one could believe in evolution and aliens as a Christian unless you're a fundamentalists who believes it was created in seven days and water coexisting with God.

Theistic evolution sounds like bullshit to me but people believe in it

You can be a Christian and believe in all those things.

It's only recently Christians believe in creationism story the way it's told now. There are two of them in the bible and it wasn't always taken literally in the past. So it's possible one could believe in evolution and aliens as a Christian unless you're a fundamentalists who believes it was created in seven days and water coexisting with God.

Theistic evolution sounds like bullshit to me but people believe in it

Anyone can say they are a Christian but they follow a biblical understand of the world.

Killer Whales are actually from the Dolphin family, its name stuck from whoever spotted it the first time attacking whales. A big flipper.
I always thought the big white spots was their eyes as a kid

Anyone can say they are a Christian but they follow a biblical understand of the world.
I don't understand what you mean by this. There's no central one christian doctrine on everything. Christians pick and choose what they believe in outside the core belief that Jesus rose again.

There's history on this going back years and even before Christian when it was just Judaism.

Probably agnostic but I think I read somewhere he was raised catholic??

I don't understand what you mean by this. There's no central one christian doctrine on everything. Christians pick and choose what they believe in outside the core belief that Jesus rose again.

There's history on this going back years and even before Christian when it was just Judaism.
So how many times do people reference something from popular movies and you dont have a fuckin goddamned clue what their talkin about?

200w.gif

I wonder if his god and my god is the same.

ROx.gif

What's GSP's opinion on religion, philosophy, aliens, reality and all that good stuff?

Can anyone pour forth an extremely detailed answer to this? The more detail the better.

Hes converted to Islam, Alhamdulillah!

Firas converted him.

THIS TS post is EXACTLY what we need more of in Sherdog :rolleyes:

please put in News-of-the-Weird section along with most of Conor and Khabib GOAT posts…

His two biggest influences are open atheists in Danaher and Zahabi. Never thanks any higher power post fight. Has mentioned alien abduction.

Probably atheist

What's GSP's opinion on religion, philosophy, aliens, reality and all that good stuff?

Can anyone pour forth an extremely detailed answer to this? The more detail the better.

GSP is a hardcore UFO believer and tries to downplay it when they ask him. He knows stuff that only hardcore ufo believers read about lol. Gsp thinks that he might have been abducted by aliens lol and says he has unexplained missing time that makes him question things.

There is also a video wheres GSP is being interviewed outdoors and a UFO shows up in background sky. Trying to find it, GSP never commented on video but he’s probably aware of it and it freaks him out lmaoo.

Hes also really into dinosaurs

Back