GSP's Religion?

*like*
th

The dating they use isn't accurate. If you actually took the time to look it up you would know that. The radiocarbon dating they use have been proven to be inaccurate and that is what they use for the timeline of dinosaurs. So yes they could be completely wrong and they never say it's accurate. They only give estimates and they guess on the dates. That's not very reassuring. You also have to understand that theory of man walking with dinosaurs and ancient civilizations have described dinosaur/dragon like creatures. Dinosaurs may not be as old as people think they are. It's a common theory, just like the theory that dinosaurs are over 100 million years old is just another theory. They are both theories.
You can be a Christian and believe in all those things.

It's only recently Christians believe in creationism story the way it's told now. There are two of them in the bible and it wasn't always taken literally in the past. So it's possible one could believe in evolution and aliens as a Christian unless you're a fundamentalists who believes it was created in seven days and water coexisting with God.

Theistic evolution sounds like bullshit to me but people believe in it
Nope.

So how many times do people reference something from popular movies and you dont have a fuckin goddamned clue what their talkin about?

200w.gif
I only know this dude because he was in every commercial and video cut scene. He's the most popular character. I don't get a lot of references. I don't like movies to be honest or TV shows. I use to when I was younger, but I just don't have the patience to sit through a movie I anticipated and it ends up being a waste of time and money and ends up being shit. Dexter soured me as well as sons of anarchy to some degree. Dedicate so many years to watching a show and it just ends like shit lol

His two biggest influences are open atheists in Danaher and Zahabi. Never thanks any higher power post fight. Has mentioned alien abduction.

Probably atheist
Zahabi is muslim and regularly criticisms atheism.

@FIghtxIQ @DaRivv20 JohnMangala
Prove that it's wrong..provide your methodology and put it against the hard data that scientists have right now.

Red blood cells as well as 13 other bio organic materials found in Trex bone that are supposed to be 70 million years old yet it is completely impossible by sciences standards for those organic materials to be 70 million years old.

There has even been callogen found in dinosaur stomachs which, according to science, should only exist for a maximum of less than 900,000 years. Yet that dinosaur supposedly dies 65 million years ago.

There is also cave art work that is clearly drawings by people of dinosaurs.

Last edited:

Red blood cells as well as 13 other bio organic materials found in Trex bone that are supposed to be 70 million years old yet it is completely impossible by sciences standards for those organic materials to be 70 million years old.

There has even been callogen found in dinosaur stomachs which, according to science, should only exist for a maximum of less than 900,000 years. Yet that dinosaur supposedly dies 65 million years ago.

Are you a young earth creationist or is just this only about the dinosaurs?

For real? Had no idea why they had this name, but it makes sense.
Yes, with this way,
they pointing to you where is the game !
Some other breeds have other specialities!
Labrador golden "retriever",
they bring the game to you,
after the shot !
Trackers etc etc ... !

What a crock of shit. This is like people who say rock art with human figures with big ass circles for heads depict aliens wearing spacesuits, thereby proving the existence of aliens on earth.

I'm not going to spend too much time researching this topic to find data to post here. It's late and they don't test actual dinosaur bones. They test sediments/fossils/rocks around the dinosaur bones. That's where lots of inaccuracies can happen. There are many ways the testing can be off, and a lot of factors can contribute to wrong readings. That's why it's not 100% accurate, they have an estimate that may be incorrect. They give you a range of a certain million years. It could be anywhere within 10-30 million years in their estimates. That's far from being accurate especially since they aren't not testing the actual bones and just rocks around it. You can't have results that inaccurate or with so much room for error and expect me to just accept it as fact. Either you are 100% sure and can prove it, if it isn't 100% accurate that opens up the other theories. Because they are all theories anyway. I personally don't think it's as old as their testing would like you to believe and I believe there were dinosaurs around with humans. Ancient civilizations describing dinosaurs/dragons is one of the reasons I'm open to the theory of it. I mean if alligators/crocodiles/turtles/sharks etc were all able to survive why not others? They may have survived and were around humans and they didn't just wander the earth by themselves for millions of years before humans. I believe most got wiped out but a few may have survived. Chickens and birds have the closest DNA to dinosaurs and they are still around.
You're completely wrong. You'd be well advised to purchase some textbooks.
You read an internet article about something and extrapolate. The links you share don't say what you say or prove your point.
You need to do the groundwork, learn the basic concepts from the ground up, and then you will see why there is an undisputed consensus among paleontologists all around the world about the techniques and ages given to dinosaurs.
Throughout history, with new techniques and instruments, and more samples to test, the dates become more accurate.
Dinosaurs went extinct 65 million years ago. Your "plus or minus 30 million years" degree of accuracy which you pulled out of your ass, still puts the last dinosaur on earth over 30 million years before humans appeared.
So you're contradicting yourself.
It amazes me how you are willing to overlook all the scientific evidence, of which there are millions of fossils collected and millions of data points of the geologic record, and say that because the Chinese had depictions of dragons in their culture, it suggests that dinosaurs and humans coexisted.
Even if we were to entertain your hypothesis, the first problem is there are no fossils resembling Chinese dragons, or Western dragons for that matter.
In Mexico, there is a deity that is a flying snake. As you know, there is no such animal.
In Egypt, there is a Sphinx, with the head of a man and body of a lion. You know that it's not real.
In Greek mythology there were centaurs, harpies, and saytrs. Not real.

Are you a young earth creationist or is just this only about the dinosaurs?
I am a christian but not a "the year is only 4,000 years old" type lol. I'm just the kind of guy who doesn't believe what someone else tells me without drawing my own conclusion. With this topic its clear that the science is not accurate and that's ok. Whats not not ok with is people being offended at the idea of questioning science even when its clear that it's not always accurate. Again, it's fine not to have all the answers but people need to quit acting like we just have to "accept the science" and not be offended when we question it.

About the age of the earth though I don't have a strong opinion on how old I think it is, the Bible uses symbolism and parables quite a bit, as well as there are parts that were written for a specific audience and key words or number where used so that only the specific audience would understand. The book of Revelation uses a ton of cryptic symbolism that references other texts that are hundreds of years older than itself. With that in mind I think a healthy Christian knows that we don't take everything word for word at base value that is written in the bible.

@M.U.S.C.L.E. Aliens have no evidence of ever existing, we know dinosaurs existed. Science says they did not exist with humans, human cave art showing dinosaurs proves that wrong. So either the art is dated wrong or the dinosaurs are dated wrong. You cant look at a cave drawing of some thing that looks exactly like a brontosaurus, a real animal with very distinct features, and say that's not what they were painting, it goes against logic all in the name of defending "science".

You read an internet article about something and extrapolate. The links you share don't say what you say or prove your point.
You need to do the groundwork, learn the basic concepts from the ground up, and then you will see why there is an undisputed consensus among paleontologists all around the world about the techniques and ages given to dinosaurs.
Throughout history, with new techniques and instruments, and more samples to test, the dates become more accurate.
Dinosaurs went extinct 65 million years ago. Your "plus or minus 30 million years" degree of accuracy which you pulled out of your ass, still puts the last dinosaur on earth over 30 million years before humans appeared.
It amazes me how you are willing to overlook all the scientific evidence, of which there are millions of fossils collected and millions of data points of the geologic record, and say that because the Chinese had depictions of dragons in their culture, it suggests that dinosaurs and humans coexisted.
Even if we were to entertain your hypothesis, the first problem is there are no fossils resembling Chinese dragons, or Western dragons for that matter.
In Mexico, there is a deity that is a flying snake. As you know, there is no such animal.
In Egypt, there is a Sphinx, with the head of a man and body of a lion. You know that it's not real.
There has been callogen found in dinosaur stomachs which, according to science, should only exist for a maximum of less than 900,000 years. Yet that dinosaur supposedly dies 65 million years ago. that is science contradicting itself. Like I said before, its ok to admit we don't have all the answers but I don't understand why people get so offended when we question science.

There has been callogen found in dinosaur stomachs which, according to science, should only exist for a maximum of less than 900,000 years. Yet that dinosaur supposedly dies 65 million years ago. that is science contradicting itself. Like I said before, its ok to admit we don't have all the answers but I don't understand why people get so offended when we question science.
I'm not offended. As a devil's advocate, I'm always questioning the norm. But that question has been answered!
Look it up. I hope you're not disappointed.
It is dinosaur collagen, preserved via iron, and can be found in many dinosaur fossils.

That is testing they use is based on regular conditions, not taking into account what a global catastrophe would have on the certain parts of the planet and on the environment/rocks/fossils/sediments. It can have artificially changed the the effects on everything and sped up it's regular process. I'm not discounting anything. The test aren't accurate and never has been. They have estimates and theories and nothing more. I see the holes in their theories and the uncertainty in their findings and results. They know it's there themselves, they know their test isn't accurate that's why they'll never give you a factual 100% sure answer. Don't blame me, blame the science. If it was clear cut they would be 100% sure, but they aren't. What samples are they using to test? They look for other similar fossils/rocks/sediments in a different location to try and test for similarities to figure out the estimated age.

I'm not only using dragons as an example but dragon mythology could've spawned from dinosaurs that may have survived and evolved through the years. It's very possible since others have survived from that time and the DNA of dinosaurs are present in birds and chickens. People need to stop thinking they know everything about the past when we know very little about it. We are trying to piece things together and we only really know about a few thousand years of information. The rest is lost. So I find it funny people are so sure about what happened back then and what was around back then. I would rather listen to the people and cultures/civilizations that were alive during that time and what they have to say about that time period while living during that time period.

I didn't know we had millions of dinosaur fossils lol. Where are they all?

I am a christian but not a "the year is only 4,000 years old" type lol. I'm just the kind of guy who doesn't believe what someone else tells me without drawing my own conclusion. With this topic its clear that the science is not accurate and that's ok. Whats not not ok with is people being offended at the idea of questioning science even when its clear that it's not always accurate. Again, it's fine not to have all the answers but people need to quit acting like we just have to "accept the science" and not be offended when we question it.

About the age of the earth though I don't have a strong opinion on how old I think it is, the Bible uses symbolism and parables quite a bit, as well as there are parts that were written for a specific audience and key words or number where used so that only the specific audience would understand. The book of Revelation uses a ton of cryptic symbolism that references other texts that are hundreds of years older than itself. With that in mind I think a healthy Christian knows that we don't take everything word for word at base value that is written in the bible.

@M.U.S.C.L.E. Aliens have no evidence of ever existing, we know dinosaurs existed. Science says they did not exist with humans, human cave art showing dinosaurs proves that wrong. So either the art is dated wrong or the dinosaurs are dated wrong. You cant look at a cave drawing of some thing that looks exactly like a brontosaurus, a real animal with very distinct features, and say that's not what they were painting, it goes against logic all in the name of defending "science".
So you're not a young earth creationist. That's good, but you're doing the same thing I mentioned earlier. You're ignoring all the other evidences that suggest Dinos and Humans did not exist in the same time and citing one piece of what you believe is strong evidence that they coexisted.

Have you ever read the bible-unearthed? It's a good book and it speaks on some of the things people interpret as symbols and whatnot. People acscribe too much to the bible the way muslims ascribe too much to the quran. One moment, you're saying its literally, another hand you're saying is figurative symbolism. How do you discern what is what?

Yes the theory that dinosaurs were alive much more recently is a popular theory. Lots of discrepancies with the actual testing process used that leaves these theories open. Dinosaurs may have been alive millions of years ago, but also much more recently than that. I'm sure not all dinosaurs were wiped out, some survived and we have evidence of some other animals that survived from that time period as well. Not everything on this planet was wiped out.

That is testing they use is based on regular conditions, not taking into account what a global catastrophe would have on the certain parts of the planet and on the environment/rocks/fossils/sediments. It can have artificially changed the the effects on everything and sped up it's regular process. I'm not discounting anything. The test aren't accurate and never has been. They have estimates and theories and nothing more. I see the holes in their theories and the uncertainty in their findings and results. They know it's there themselves, they know their test isn't accurate that's why they'll never give you a factual 100% sure answer. Don't blame me, blame the science. If it was clear cut they would be 100% sure, but they aren't. What samples are they using to test? They look for other similar fossils/rocks/sediments in a different location to try and test for similarities to figure out the estimated age.

I'm not only using dragons as an example but dragon mythology could've spawned from dinosaurs that may have survived and evolved through the years. It's very possible since others have survived from that time and the DNA of dinosaurs are present in birds and chickens. People need to stop thinking they know everything about the past when we know very little about it. We are trying to piece things together and we only really know about a few thousand years of information. The rest is lost. So I find it funny people are so sure about what happened back then and what was around back then. I would rather listen to the people and cultures/civilizations that were alive during that time and what they have to say about that time period while living during that time period.

I didn't know we had millions of dinosaur fossils lol. Where are they all?
This argument makes no sense. It's a fanciful dream lol. If something could impact the earth so much like that, there would be evidence of it in age. Furthermore, it'd probaly destroy the planet. There's forensic evidence everywhere. There's waste in space, on earth, and even among humans.

I'll give a hypothetical example. Of the big craters hit was in latin america. Okay, if evolution and migration is correct, What if scientists found fossils outside of that area that match fossils in the impact zone? What if they age are consistent? That's what I'm saying. If I'm in florida, I find a dog bone, and I get hit with a comet, but someone in california and also find a dog bone and the dating on those bones using whatever methods are consistent, then its safe to say, the dating is consistent. I agree, you cannot pinpoint Oh this dogbone was born in 1995 for example, but it gives you a relative historic ballbark

I don't think the law of physics can break within earth. Maybe outside of earth, sure. Inside? I don't think so.

Back