GSP's Religion?

10-30million years is acceptable to me. It's within the same realm for long range testing. In human years, that's a long time but the scope of civilations, that's not a long time frame.

Humans have only existed as modern humans for 200k years. Our ancestors if I recall around a million or a few million years old. That's a drop in the bucket compared to an estimated 200million year old dinosaur. Even if the dating is off by a few million years, it would still put us no closer to that dinosaur.

Again there would have been thousands of pieces that evidence coexisted in the fossil record. The dating is so trivial to focus on. You're casting doubt on the dating but ignore everything else in the fossil record. Such as different plants found in the fossil records of dinosaurs stomach. Plants that humans make no mention of. That suggest a different time zone period. No human flesh inside dinosaur fossils or vice versa. No evidence of domesticated dinosaurs. Etc etc

A comet is not going to come fuck all that up. Dragons and what have you haven't been proven. I don't know why that's a possibility for you. I also don't know why you assess dinosaurs to unfound creatures. What if it's just a creature that coexisted in the time of humans but wasn't identified? There's plenty of that right now with deep sea creatures and undiscovered creatures in the rain forest. Doesn't mean they were classical dinosaurs.

If the testing is that far off to you, why isn't the other possibility that everything could be older and the gap between humans dinos could be wider? What if a dino bone that was found to be 30 million years old is actually 200million years old? Why does it seemingly only go one way for you. That it's not as old as we think it is?
I'm open to both theories. I just understand what the accepted theory is but I am also open to the other. I just happen to believe some dinosaurs may have survived and not all of them were wiped off the planet. Other animals survived from that time period and we still have living examples of them today. Dinosaur DNA is still found in chickens and birds so they evolved from something that survived from that time period. Ancient civilizations/cultures have described dinosaur/dragoon like creatures all throughout history. To them they were real, I am open to that possibility and not willing to just completely shut it out. I would rather listen to the people that were alive during that time period, what they have to say about that time period, and what was alive during that time period. To me that is a much more credible source than everyone else and their theories who weren't alive during that time.

I'm open to both theories. I just understand what the accepted theory is but I am also open to the other. I just happen to believe some dinosaurs may have survived and not all of them were wiped off the planet. Others survived from that time period and we still have living examples of them today. Dinosaur DNA is still found in chickens and birds so they evolved from something that survived from that time period. Ancient civilizations/cultures have described dinosaur/dragoon like creatures all throughout history. To them they were real, I am open to that possibility and not willing to just completely shut it out. I would rather listen to the people that were alive during that time period and what they have to say about that time period and what was alive during that time period.
are you religious or are you like my cousin? Just believes dinosaurs and human existed with no god behind it. like I said before, I can accept those type of dinosaurs existed. Chickens, birds, etc. They are the oldest ancestors. That is possible. But we're talking what I like to call classical dinosaurs. We're talking about trexes, and stuff that have been dated before human civilization. If someone finds a dinosaur evolved into a chicken and it was passed down that way. That's a lot different than suggesting T-rexes and Humans existed together for example

are you religious or are you like my cousin? Just believes dinosaurs and human existed with no god behind it. like I said before, I can accept those type of dinosaurs existed. Chickens, birds, etc. They are the oldest ancestors. That is possible. But we're talking what I like to call classical dinosaurs. We're talking about trexes, and stuff that have been dated before human civilization. If someone finds a dinosaur evolved into a chicken and it was passed down that way. That's a lot different than suggesting T-rexes and Humans existed together for example
I'm religious/spiritual but still believe in science, I look for the link between science and religion/spirituality. I'm more spiritual than religious.

I'm not talking about T-Rex, I'm talking more about an evolved form of dinosaurs that may have survived. Not the classical dinosaurs.

@FIghtxIQ @DaRivv20 JohnMangala

Red blood cells as well as 13 other bio organic materials found in Trex bone that are supposed to be 70 million years old yet it is completely impossible by sciences standards for those organic materials to be 70 million years old.

There has even been callogen found in dinosaur stomachs which, according to science, should only exist for a maximum of less than 900,000 years. Yet that dinosaur supposedly dies 65 million years ago.

There is also cave art work that is clearly drawings by people of dinosaurs.

Wait bro, did you just provide Answers in Genesis as proof?

Back