Law Gun and Gun Control News/Discussion

To the majority of people this hardly seems like a compromise. What on earth do you need a 50 round clip for?

With a 50 round you don't have to reload as often. However I could make due with 20 or 30 round mags.

To the majority of people this hardly seems like a compromise. What on earth do you need a 50 round clip for?

1 it's a magazine not a clip. Can you please educate yourself about firearms a bit since you can't shut up about them

2 what are we compromising on ciz i dont recall you or your kind offering anything in a trade just more demands

3 he or me or the rest of us dont have to justify owning anything. Its our right to do so. Simply the want to own it plus the right to own it is good enough in a free country.

1 it's a magazine pleas

1 it's a magazine not a clip. Can you please educate yourself about firearms a bit since you can't shut up about them

2 what are we compromising on ciz i dont recall you or your kind offering anything in a trade just more demands

3 he or me or the rest of us dont have to justify owning anything. Its our right to do so. Simply the want to own it plus the right to own it is good enough in a free country.

1 it's a magazine pleas

Like what?

How would your life be any worse if you could not own high capacity mags?

Are you the guy that runs about with his gun hugging buddies on the weekends pretending to do urban assaults?

Like what?

Are you the guy that runs about with his gun hugging buddies on the weekends pretending to do urban assaults?

I take tactical shooting classes but I don't run around the woods and am not an active militia member.

My life would be effected negatively because I want the most effective tools possible to protect myself my home and my family. My life would also be effected negatively because I'm training to be a fire arms instructor. Me and my guns aren't the problem

You also skipped my question about what compromises have you and your buddies offered ?

I take tactical shooting classes but I don't run around the woods and am not an active militia member.

My life would be effected negatively because I want the most effective tools possible to protect myself my home and my family. My life would also be effected negatively because I'm training to be a fire arms instructor. Me and my guns aren't the problem

You also skipped my question about what compromises have you and your buddies offered ?

How about less people being killed. You give up high capacity mags and less people will be killed in mass shootings. It's really simple.

What more of a compromise could you possibly want?

How about less people being killed. You give up high capacity mags and less people will be killed in mass shootings. It's really simple.

How is he responsible for mass shootings if he's not the one doing the shooting?

Do you discriminate against other groups of people like this too, or just gun owners?

How's this for a compromise, national 10 round magazine cap, for everyone; cops and democrat bodyguards included, in exchange for national reciprocity?

Do you honestly believe reducing mag size is going to help? I can change mags in about 2 seconds.

And if your going to limit mag size it should be across the board to any non military weapon.

I don't believe that's true first off. Rifles make up a very small percentage of crime as it is. I know it might make you feel better because you think ar15s are scary but I don't think it would have much of an impact on crime. Handguns are where the bulk of gun deaths are at.... and go ahead and tell me that if you got that ar15 ban and someone shot up a school with a glock or a shotgun that you wouldn't come back and ask for more? Your always going to ask why do you need that and want to take it further you simply do not respect or want to respect the rights of your fellow citizens

But that's what I mean. You people always want us to give up more but never offer anything. There's a lot you guys could probably barter and trade in the nfa if you'd bother to familiarize yourself with our already existing gun laws.

If you new what you were talking about for example you could say something like let's make all ar15s nfa restricted items so you gotta pay a tax stamp and have an extensive background check to buy one ....but let's remove the law that says machine guns have to be made before 1984 ....this would make a real assault rifle with selective fire and all the bells and whistles legal and affordable for most enthusiasts....while essentially making it so you can't walk in the store and buy one. Bet that never crossed your mind though because you haven't the slightest clue what our laws already are or what it is that you want to regulate

Now I'm not saying I want to do that but I am saying that would be much more agreeable to a lot of folks than an outright ban. See how maybe knowing what you are talking about when it comes to guns regulations and laws might actually benefit your team and help you maybe make some big changes as to how guns are purchased and who can purchase them ?

I don't believe that's true first off. Rifles make up a very small percentage of crime as it is. I know it might make you feel better because you think ar15s are scary but I don't think it would have much of an impact on crime. Handguns are where the bulk of gun deaths are at.... and go ahead and tell me that if you got that ar15 ban and someone shot up a school with a glock or a shotgun that you wouldn't come back and ask for more? Your always going to ask why do you need that and want to take it further you simply do not respect or want to respect the rights of your fellow citizens

But that's what I mean. You people always want us to give up more but never offer anything. There's a lot you guys could probably barter and trade in the nfa if you'd bother to familiarize yourself with our already existing gun laws.

If you new what you were talking about for example you could say something like let's make all ar15s nfa restricted items so you gotta pay a tax stamp and have an extensive background check to buy one ....but let's remove the law that says machine guns have to be made before 1984 ....this would make a real assault rifle with selective fire and all the bells and whistles legal and affordable for most enthusiasts....while essentially making it so you can't walk in the store and buy one. Bet that never crossed your mind though because you haven't the slightest clue what our laws already are or what it is that you want to regulate

Now I'm not saying I want to do that but I am saying that would be much more agreeable to a lot of folks than an outright ban. See how maybe knowing what you are talking about when it comes to guns regulations and laws might actually benefit your team and help you maybe make some big changes as to how guns are purchased and who can purchase them ?
May 19, 1986 on the Hughes amendment, aka 26 USC 922(o), or the machinegun ban.

however, home slice would crap himself if he realized that 1) a LOT of Americans believe the NFA itself is unconstitutional and shouldn’t stand, which would mean that all short rifles and shotguns, ALL machineguns and silencers should be legal
AND 2) that the Bruen decision all but means that the NFA can be successfully challenged in court and struck down.

According to his feelings on the subject the world will end if/when that happens.

May 19, 1986 on the Hughes amendment, aka 26 USC 922(o), or the machinegun ban.

however, home slice would crap himself if he realized that 1) a LOT of Americans believe the NFA itself is unconstitutional and shouldn’t stand, which would mean that all short rifles and shotguns, ALL machineguns and silencers should be legal
AND 2) that the Bruen decision all but means that the NFA can be successfully challenged in court and struck down.

According to his feelings on the subject the world will end if/when that happens.

Thats my bad. I new it passed in 86 but for some reason thought the machine gun rule was 84 and under. Just another area in life where the rich get to have more rights than the rest of us and I'm not a big fan of that. I can tolerate the idea of tax stamps and waiting for approval but it chaps my ass that I'm too poor to fully have my rights and it's an area I would be willing to compromise with his side to try to fix if they would ever come to the table with anything besides demands and insults. That said I do think that the nfa should be struck down but I just don't see that happening and i am open to trying out some new ways to get around it.

This is exactly why the gun huggers come across as totally unreasonable. If you can't even agree to give up high capacity mags then what point would it be to discuss the issue with you?

Would your life be any worse if they banned high capacity mags? Would it make you feel like a victim?

We're done giving in to your emotional pleas . . . so no, we're not giving up standard capacity mags.

Like what?

<Huh2>

Do you honestly believe reducing mag size is going to help? I can change mags in about 2 seconds.

And if your going to limit mag size it should be across the board to any non military weapon.

It's very clear that mass shootings where high capacity mags are used have more fatalities. Pretty simple way to save a few lives.

I don't believe that's true first off. .....

Maybe before just going with your gut you should do a little research. Your post is based off your gut feeling which is incorrect. It seems too simple but by just banning high capacity mags we could save lives.

I guess we shouldn't though because guys like you would feel like victims?

Maybe before just going with your gut you should do a little research. Your post is based off your gut feeling which is incorrect. It seems too simple but by just banning high capacity mags we could save lives.

I guess we shouldn't though because guys like you would feel like victims?

You got any kind of compromise or deal that our country could try or just demands and snide remarks ?

Back