Gun Organization Membership (NRA, USCCA, etc.)

Is the $25 an annual membership fee?
Yes and 100% well worth it.
Just recently they filed an injunction against the governor because of him closing down gun ranges for civilians....officers are still allowed to use them without the 10 person max and social distancing guidelines. The case gets heard Tuesday. They are one of the driving factors we didn't get an awb pushed through. Not the only factor but they played a big part.

Yes and 100% well worth it.
Just recently they filed an injunction against the governor because of him closing down gun ranges for civilians....officers are still allowed to use them without the 10 person max and social distancing guidelines. The case gets heard Tuesday. They are one of the driving factors we didn't get an awb pushed through. Not the only factor but they played a big part.
I paid my membership fee today.

I became an NRA life member many years ago . . . had a USCCA membership for a few years, but didn't renew. Have been a GOA member for a while and recently donated to the Firearms Policy Coalition for the first time.

Also joined and support Oklahoma's 2A Association.

Go back and forth if I want to get USCCA. Haven’t really looked into carry insurance but it’s something I’m interested in. $22 a month seems pretty steep though.

personally I'm a fan of the FPC
they are the only people actually fighting for our rights in CA and even got the gun stores open a few times during this gun grab of a pandemic meanwhile the nra was sitting on their ass somewhere. they also have very useful and informative videos on gun laws and product breakdowns on youtube.
https://www.firearmspolicy.org

Back