PlayStation GUNDAM BATTLE OPERATION 2-- PS4 free to play without PS Plus membership

Almost reached sgt rank, hit C rank for both ground and space.

Ran the Gouf Heavy Arms recently in a low cost match. Damn that was an absolute trash MS.

Also been pretty disappointed in the Pale Rider Cavalry. Looks awesome but just doesn't do anything well it seems.

Sniper Custom and Gouf Custom still rocking for me. Finally got some good 550 to 700 range suits as well.

I'm enjoying the hell out of this game.

Never really used, but noticed maybe Pale Rider Heavy Arms has quite a few weapons to use and maybe long range powerful gun. Sometimes it helps to be able to switch off to 3 or 4 other guns while you're waiting for main gun to reload.

Sometimes I use Zaku I Sniper Type and seems like some douchebag teammates downswing me thinking I'm just lying on stomach jerking off, then I end up leading the team or entire room in score, assists, damage dealt, kills, especially at 450 cost. The extra long range is good and maxed out in prone position can do some big damage, like maybe take 1/3rd of enemy's health per shot.

When you get to the promo missions that require a certain rating, you just have to use your best MS in your best map and hope not to get troll or shitty teammates. At some point, I stopped using my main MS and fooled around with other ones and was inconsistent. When I went back to the main MS, dealt some crazy big damage and won more.

Like a fool, I blew all my tokens from anniversary chasing and failing to get Banshee which I likely wouldn't have used much, and now can't get Gelgoog Vertex Xernes or Geara something Angelo which seem to have long range guns.

I read somewhere someone say the GM Light Armor at the higher cost is a poor man's Gundam MkII with maybe 3 hit melee combo. I can't really do the bazooka stun followed by melee combo, lather rinse repeat.

Almost reached sgt rank, hit C rank for both ground and space.

Ran the Gouf Heavy Arms recently in a low cost match. Damn that was an absolute trash MS.

Also been pretty disappointed in the Pale Rider Cavalry. Looks awesome but just doesn't do anything well it seems.

Sniper Custom and Gouf Custom still rocking for me. Finally got some good 550 to 700 range suits as well.

I'm enjoying the hell out of this game.
This week Recycle Ticket shop has Geara Doga Heavy Arms Type, both Lv 1 & Lv 2. Both are worth getting for long range 1-2 punch and machine gun.

Also consider Gundam Ground Type WR (weapons rack) for long range rifle and reload a bit quicker than other long range guns. Uses the same rifle as Gundam EZ8 WR where EZ8 also has machine gun and beam rifle in the same load out but is very slow.

Just in case your interested the Gundam Evolution F2P game released this week on PC and comes to consoles Nov 30th / Dec 1st depending on your region.

Just in case your interested the Gundam Evolution F2P game released this week on PC and comes to consoles Nov 30th / Dec 1st depending on your region.

Yea been meaning to check this out.

I'm gonna have to google what Gundam Evolution is, if same controls as GBO2.

I'm glad I didn't buy Gundam Versus since there's GBO2. I probably would have had a hard time learning the controls.

Wow played evolution today so much better. This is what i wanted from gbo but it just wasn’t quite there. This one is great and looks great as well.

Searched PS4 PSN and didn't see Gundam Evolution.

How does it differ from GBO2? Is it more like CoD?

it comes out on Console 30th Nov / Dec 1st, it had its this PC release this week

It's basically overwatch reskinned as Gundam. The movement is a lot faster and overall it just controls and feels better to use.

Had 2 idiots just stay as pilots a whole battle. Totally useless they just fucked around

At least once, I flew in pilot mode to bomb enemy base (would have gotten us the win) and teammate in MS followed and got out. I first thought he was going to back me up and kill defender, but as I got close to setting bomb, he'd shoot me with pea shooter to basically cancel me setting the bomb. Did that a few times and I realized it was a troll who was not auto ejected for shooting me with pea shooter. If I slashed him repeatedly, I'd be auto ejected.

Supposed to be a new trenches map tonight. I'm guessing I won't like it, unless there's good sniping spots.

I didn't like the underground base map, but after settling into a sniping spot, I can tolerate it.

Supposed to be a new trenches map tonight. I'm guessing I won't like it, unless there's good sniping spots.

I didn't like the underground base map, but after settling into a sniping spot, I can tolerate it.

I hate the small maps like that one. You’re absolutely at the mercy of bad team mates. It’s very easy to get completely mobbed by the enemy when your team mates aren’t supporting anyone and just running around like idiots.

Played the lunar debris belt last night at 400 cost and absolutely killed it with the GM Sniper Custom. Team mates did awesome engaging enemy suits far enough away that I was able to easily snipe the shit out of them to support and rack up a bunch of kills.

We won by like double the enemy score.

I hate the small maps like that one. You’re absolutely at the mercy of bad team mates. It’s very easy to get completely mobbed by the enemy when your team mates aren’t supporting anyone and just running around like idiots.

Played the lunar debris belt last night at 400 cost and absolutely killed it with the GM Sniper Custom. Team mates did awesome engaging enemy suits far enough away that I was able to easily snipe the shit out of them to support and rack up a bunch of kills.

We won by like double the enemy score.

I don't like the trenches map. Not much to hide behind or snipe from high ground.

I don't like the space maps except derelict colony. Too hard to snipe with targets floating up down side to side. GM Space Command, I think it is, is not bad for space due to two diff bazookas in the loadout and maybe beam pistol.

I forget what rating the developers look at for deciding which MS to buff or nerf, but I think it's at least A. I'm trying to get a badge with one and keep getting inconsistent results. Hopefully they notice the shit win/loss record and scoring with it and buff the damage and reload.

Did the half priced 10 pull and got Gelgoog Vertex Xernes which has a ton of alternate loadout weapons, but slow reload and not enough power.

I'm enhancing GAZ-L Grau for the Heavy Attack.

Another thing I hate is when you get down to snipe and your troll teammate gets down right in front of you, and then does it again after you moved to snipe somewhere else.

Apparently the trenches map does have a mound of chocolate at one edge for sniping. Hard to judge depth when moving around the rest of the chocolate ground.

Another thing I hate is when you get down to snipe and your troll teammate gets down right in front of you, and then does it again after you moved to snipe somewhere else.

Apparently the trenches map does have a mound of chocolate at one edge for sniping. Hard to judge depth when moving around the rest of the chocolate ground.

i did trench’s with a Dom Single Cannon. Came in 1st. Staying in the trench line and using mobility to dart around landing pop shots on suits above the trench line or engaged with allies further down. Had by far my highest kill ratio in there with that suit

I will try Dom Single Cannon on that map. I see it's got the Gelgoog Cannon's grenade launcher and decently powered shoulder cannon. Unusual it's available only in one level. Forget how I got it. Maybe a festival challenge.

Xekuein Type 1 Loadout has Heavy Attack, and maybe two decently powered range weapons.

Had 2 idiots just stay as pilots a whole battle. Totally useless they just fucked around
When in the lobby, someone starts chat texting nonsense nonstop like "Are you asking for it", "Good game", "How are you", you know that troll is going to downswing their teammates and then stay in pilot mode somewhere the entire time. That's exactly what happened in my new alternate account, and I checked main account and apparently I blocked him already there and he didn't get banned permanently during that time. For some reason the troll teammates who downswing you tend to praise you during the results screens as if to let you know they are thinking of you or mistakenly praised instead of reporting you.

Getting a hang of ReGZ and the Heavy Attack. That thing's a beast. Huge damage dealt, many kills. Fast enough with enough thruster gauge. I wish it had sharper direction change for Heavy Attack. When there's too much smoke to see, I'm relying on radar for direction. If you need to defeat rival or get 3000 score or top score, this has a good chance to do it. Can do significant physical damage to enemy base to destroy it without setting a bomb.

Back