Gustafssons power *video*

You fucking quote yourself in your sig. Who the fuck does that. You're nothing short of a nuthugging low IQ trashcan. 60 posts in one day. 58 of them bashing Gus/Gus-fans and 2 bashing Fitch as a decoy.

No one has said his boxing could do it in the big boxing leagues, he's an mma-fighter and his boxing fits his style and bodytype really well. No one has said he hits harder than Tyson or is a technical masterpiece. He's got the best boxing in the division most likely, but no one has said that shit in your sig, just get real. Straw man-sig is nothing to be proud of.

Also: Feeding the troll...

i don't know what his issue is.. maybe Gus destroyed one if his favorites

It's actually a good sign for of notariety when a fighter gets his first full time hater/stalker

All the top guys have them.

looks good but wuoldnt have been inspired to make the same thread based off that vid but not a bad watch

Or maybe Gus 1 punch KO'd him after he tried to ass grab Gus' girlfriend.

We will probably never know.

Wait like 5 seconds and he'll hit them pads. What's so hard about watching a few seconds more? You make a comment about it instead?

I did. TS is overracting to the mit work. Ive seen Jones hit pads much harder than that, and he has no KO power.

I did. TS is overracting to the mit work. Ive seen Jones hit pads much harder than that, and he has no KO power.

These are beatiful snapping punches. Can you not see?

Nah. At least Positive Balance had notoriety on here. That white belt is just another no-name Shogun homer who's going to self destruct as he watches Rua get peeled off the canvas and the FOX production team spray-paint over all the blood.

True. But him doing into full pissed off mode when BJ lost was hilarious. If/when Alex stops/beats shogun, a lot of people are going to go down that road.

It's actually a good sign for of notariety when a fighter gets his first full time hater/stalker

All the top guys have them.

Didn't there used to be a guy on here on would hate on GSP for everything under the sun? I kind of miss him, he was so utterly asinine that he almost had to be a genuine idiot, I don't think anyone could fake that kind of persistent stupidity.

Didn't there used to be a guy on here on would hate on GSP for everything under the sun? I kind of miss him, he was so utterly asinine that he almost had to be a genuine idiot, I don't think anyone could fake that kind of persistent stupidity.

the wraasler? probably not spelled right

True. But him doing into full pissed off mode when BJ lost was hilarious. If/when Alex stops/beats shogun, a lot of people are going to go down that road.

Epic meltdown. UFC 94 vs St Pierre IIRC. Was he plats or a mod? I can't remember. That was one hell of a downward spiral post-fight...

I agree. I anticipate the Sherdog mods will be working overtime with a record number of banhammers come Saturday night. Get the popcorn ready

Epic meltdown. UFC 94 vs St Pierre IIRC. Was he plats or a mod? I can't remember. That was one hell of a downward spiral post-fight...

I agree. I anticipate the Sherdog mods will be working overtime with a record number of banhammers come Saturday night. Get the popcorn ready

I'll be ready.

And probably pissed at whatever the outcome is, because i really like both fighters. I still want Alex to win though lol.

Nah. At least Positive Balance had notoriety on here. That white belt is just another no-name Shogun homer who's going to self destruct as he watches Rua get peeled off the canvas and the FOX production team spray-paint over all the blood.

PB was like Beetlejuice.

You could type 'BJ Penn, BJ Penn, BJ Penn' and he'd magically appear and chew you out. I miss that guy.

Back