Gym fights: Trained vs. Untrained

What a bitch that guy is. The one who dished out the beating that is.

He shouldn’t have hit the guy after he put him to sleep.

I don't know how shit like this happens. Someone nearly lost an eye.

According to the comments, Homer tried to gouge out eyes to escape the choke and that's why he got punched after getting slept.

According to the comments, Homer tried to gouge out eyes to escape the choke and that's why he got punched after getting slept.

Ah well the punch after is cool with me then.

If that’s true then the punch after the choke out is acceptable as far as I’m concerned.

The guy taking the beating tried to gouge his eyes out during the guillotine. I'm honorable but if someone's trying to gouge my eyes out, best believe I'll throw in a good Hendo afterwards

I was happy until the end, he shouldn't have assaulted him after sleeping him. Now I think their both tools.

the fat, unathletic and untrained guy lost???

before UFC was mainstream, I was in a heated wrestle with a guy. No hard feelings, and no punches. He was going for the eye gouge from being guillotined, too. He didnt understand what tapping out was and thought i was trying to end his life. When MMA fans like all of us, and especially guys who roll, wrestle, a choke is just something that happens a lot, and a tap is the natural progression. If a guy is totally oblivious to everything a choke is actually a life threatening situation, and I could understand a desperation gouge.

(yes, ‘heated wrestle’ is gay-sounding)

Yeah that guy sucks. Not elite. No discipline. Multiple knees to a downed opponent, attacks after the fight was over. For what? Because some goof was talking shit? In front of kids, great role model.

I hope the other guy sues tbh. @PUO3 did you sue them after being laid out?

Tuf guy MMA guy in the first video isn't as good as he seems to think he is.

The fucking state of that guy 'swaggering' into the first exchanges trying to look fucking street. You're a flabby pasty white bald twat, lad, stop walking like a gangsta.

He shouldn’t have hit the guy after he put him to sleep.
No, he should've landed some more, maybe even a few stomps, I see he even landed a knee to the head when they were ground there.

Fat guy looked like he deserved major CTE and a lot more stomps and GnP.

#StompAFatManToday
#BeSafe
#LandShotsAfterKO

<{JustBleed}>

Holy sidekick batman!

No, he should've landed some more, maybe even a few stomps, I see he even landed a knee to the head when they were ground there.

Fat guy looked like he deserved major CTE and a lot more stomps and GnP.

#StompAFatManToday
#BeSafe
#LandShotsAfterKO

<{JustBleed}>

Actually that gym should be shut down for even allowing that to happen.

Back