HADES: Battle out of Hell

Plutoburn

Alpha booze head
@Silver
Reaction score
Anyone else here play this awesome game?

This is made by one of my favourite indie studio Supergiant. I really enjoyed Bastion and Pyre. Transistor was ok for me. But this is their best game yet.

If you are interested on how the sauce is made, there is a really good 6 part youtube docuseries that chronicles the development of the game from announcement to release.

Anyone else here play this awesome game?

This is made by one of my favourite indie studio Supergiant. I really enjoyed Bastion and Pyre. Transistor was ok for me. But this is their best game yet.

If you are interested on how the sauce is made, there is a really good 6 part youtube docuseries that chronicles the development of the game from announcement to release.

Itching to try this one out but I want more characters/classes.

Itching to try this one out but I want more characters/classes.

The classes are essentially his weapon types. Sword/Gun/Spear/bow/Shield/Fists, each comes with 4 different aspect.

Last edited:
The classes are essentially his weapon types. Sword/Gun/Spear/Gun/Shield/Fists, each comes with 4 different aspect.
Saw that in the review you posted. Interesting. It's going down between this and Genshin Impact. I still have work that I have to choose my games wisely.

Yeah, I love this game. We recently discussed it in the "what are you playing now" thread.

It really is. My first time killing Hades is the only video game clip I've ever recorded. Felt so good lol.

I tried to go back and play it a couple days ago after months away and my save data is gone.
<DCrying>
I didn't have it in me to start over, but I probably will after I get tired if playing the Diablo 2 remake mod for Grim Dawn.

Yeah, I love this game. We recently discussed it in the "what are you playing now" thread.

I tried to go back and play it a couple days ago after months away and my save data is gone.
<DCrying>
I didn't have it in me to start over, but I probably will after I get tired if playing the Diablo 2 remake mod for Grim Dawn.

It's so good. Most of my weapons are on around heat 6-7, and I think I am about to get the epilogue soon.

I am interested in trying this.

I didn't know they also made bastion. They know what they are doing.

I am interested in trying this.

I didn't know they also made bastion. They know what they are doing.

You can see a lot of Bastion in this game, the narrator, music/singers, and the combat system is now more refined.

I completed the ten runs to get the ending and set it aside. Might occasionally pick it back up at random though.

I completed the ten runs to get the ending and set it aside. Might occasionally pick it back up at random though.

There is an epilogue ending which I gout at about 85 runs in. Might have gotten it earlier if I knew the requirement.

There is an epilogue ending which I gout at about 85 runs in. Might have gotten it earlier if I knew the requirement.
I like the game a lot, but I don't know that I like it that much! Maybe I'll look into what it takes to get and see how much extra that will take.

Been waiting forever for this to come out on console

It's out on switch, not sure if it will be on PS or Xbox

Yeah I only have a ps and Xbox sadly.

It looks amazing, exactly my kind of game.

Yeah I only have a ps and Xbox sadly.

It looks amazing, exactly my kind of game.
Got my kid a switch for Christmas. This is one of the first games I wanted to try.

Will be buying this. Just deciding on which platform... so many to choose...

btw.. out of curiosity... how did loyalyolayal get banned?

Back