HADES: Battle out of Hell

I saw it an hour or so ago. Been playing ever since. Got to the 3rd level maybe 5x now and I just turned it off. Ugh. Cant stand doing the same shit over and over.

Is there any benefit to be giving repeated gifts to the same god?

Just equip the thing that lets you always start off with an Athena boon....

Trust me, the most OP boon in the game is the dash-deflect. Dashing everywhere just deflects everything, and coupling it with some other Boons makes the game easy mode lol.

To make it even easier use the shield. Its like you take such little damage, you should get to the later bosses without too much trouble and most likely beat the game.

Trust me, the most OP boon in the game is the dash-deflect. Dashing everywhere just deflects everything, and coupling it with some other Boons makes the game easy mode lol.
This. The most game breaking boon and the most vital for almost every build.

To make it even easier use the shield. Its like you take such little damage, you should get to the later bosses without too much trouble and most likely beat the game.
Alright, Ill try that now.

Just noticed Halo 4 has been downloaded, so Hades is eventually gonna have to be sat.

I have only made it to the third boss, the bull and the other guy, and I almost beat them but sadly did not. I think my mistake was trying to kill them both at the same time instead of focusing on one, which seems like common sense but I’m just dumb I guess lol

Now I have to fight meg’s sisters who seem significantly harder, I pretty much always lose my death defy in these fights now so I haven’t been able to make it to the third boss again. Part of that is me trying different weapons out and also bad luck with non rare boons my last few runs.

Great game tho, I can’t wait to beat it. I bet it will be extremely satisfying when or if I finally do

I have only made it to the third boss, the bull and the other guy, and I almost beat them but sadly did not. I think my mistake was trying to kill them both at the same time instead of focusing on one, which seems like common sense but I’m just dumb I guess lol

Now I have to fight meg’s sisters who seem significantly harder, I pretty much always lose my death defy in these fights now so I haven’t been able to make it to the third boss again. Part of that is me trying different weapons out and also bad luck with non rare boons my last few runs.

Great game tho, I can’t wait to beat it. I bet it will be extremely satisfying when or if I finally do
Here is what I learned that really helped me.

1. Always pick the reward that increases your max health. It took me some time to learn the symbols as I did not look them up on the internet. Tge max health one looks sort of like a heart. Once you know it it is important to get it as much as possible. When I beat Hades I had over 300 health.

It is equally important to get all 3 death defiance charges. I needed all 3 to win and I would think most people would need at least two at the end. Using some early is not a big deal because you can pay to replenish them at shops.

3. Picking boons. I preferred using the javelin so the best boons for me was the automatic attack one combined with chain lightning. I just stacked damage on attack to dish out as much damage as possible. Also as another poster pointed out the dash deflect boon is awesome.

Good luck

I finished it using the gun.

Again, does giving gifts to gods increase boon rarity choices?

It increases the chance of them being rare. You can see this in the room with the weapons when you choose which god you want to offer you a boon.

The first time you give them a Nectar they will give you a Keepsake that guarantees they will be your first offered Boon and increases Rarity %, but other than that the gifts are just to increase your bond and further the story.

Anyone else here play this awesome game?

This is made by one of my favourite indie studio Supergiant. I really enjoyed Bastion and Pyre. Transistor was ok for me. But this is their best game yet.

If you are interested on how the sauce is made, there is a really good 6 part youtube docuseries that chronicles the development of the game from announcement to release.

It's great, I barely have time to play anything anymore tho. Will get back to it when I can

Well, I'm getting close to the 10 minute mark for completing the game. Railgun Eris Aspect with Zeus on attack + Artemis special = instant win.

Picked this up over the weekend after finishing Fire Emblem finally. Very fun! Have only done a few runs so far but I make it to Meg easily and get wrecked by her so far.

Waiting for hades to come out on anything other than pc and switch

n08A8NO.jpg

Been learning how to make some interesting builds with each weapon. Makes every single run quite enjoyable with each weapon aspect.

I hate Roguelikes.

I love this game.

This is seriously the first game for me that nails this whole loop of dying and repeating. Combat feels great and it's really fun to see what kind of crazy powerful skill combinations you can come up with during a run.
Dying is also not frustrating at all, after 30 attempts there is still new stuff happening and it feels like everything is still evolving, not just repeating. It's absurd how much dialog they put in the game for every kind of interaction and detail.

Add to that the beautful graphics and some of the best voice acting I've heard in a game.

This is legit one of the best games of 2020 and easily beats a lot of the AAA stuff.

Damn dude. Bravo. I only put ~40 hours into the game, but I think the fastest I ever cleared it was around 35 minutes.
Oh dude, I have been playing since the game was in Early Access so I should be getting faster times by this point lol.

Watching the world record speedrun is just jaw-dropping.

Oh dude, I have been playing since the game was in Early Access so I should be getting faster times by this point lol.

Watching the world record speedrun is just jaw-dropping.

That is astounding. I was going to pick it back up a while back and all my progress was gone so I decided not to. Maybe I was playing before full-release and got reset. Idk.

I think I'll give it another go when I'm bored next week.

That is astounding. I was going to pick it back up a while back and all my progress was gone so I decided not to. Maybe I was playing before full-release and got reset. Idk.

I think I'll give it another go when I'm bored next week.
They had issues with save files in Early Access so that could have been it. I'm fairly certain it has been recently fixed but regardless I always make a file copy just in case.

Back