HADES: Battle out of Hell

Man transistor is awesome as well. 3.99 good purchase

I think I read somewhere they have a strict no DLC and no sequels policy?

I would usually applaud that but here it's a shame, this game was so damn good, I just want more....

Damn, game got its claws in me quick. I played for a couple of hours today and had a lot of fun with it. Gameplay is incredibly satisfying, haven’t quite found my play style though.

Looking forward to playing a good amount of this.

*Spoilers are for those that haven't seen the final boss*
The damage I had on this Merciful End run was insane.

Playing is sloppy but this was the one that helped me with my sub 10 run.

Also, for those that like challenge runs:

Poseidon Dash ONLY...

Last edited:
Are the Demeter fists really the fastest?

Maybe I just haven't had the right combos but Eris gun has been by far the strongest for me. If you get the Daedalus upgrade for 5 special shots and some good upgrades for the special everything just melts in seconds.

*Spoilers are for those that haven't seen the final boss*
The damage I had on this Merciful End run was insane.

Playing is sloppy but this was the one that helped me with my sub 10 run.

Also, for those that like challenge runs:

Poseidon Dash ONLY...

Just what the fuck, Ive never seen Hades done that fast....[I dont really watch speedruns for the game]. Just what the fuck. That was insane. Well done.

World's first No Hit run by Haelian.

Rules of the challenge:
1. No deflect boons
2. No dodge % from Hermes
3. No damage nullifiers (Evergreen Acorn)
4. No invulnerable calls such as Ares or Poseidon
5. No Chaos Gates or anything that requires loss of health.

I think I read somewhere they have a strict no DLC and no sequels policy?

I would usually applaud that but here it's a shame, this game was so damn good, I just want more....

I hear ya, but think about it like this:

They put the entire game in there. They didn't cut any missions, levels, or items to sell later down the road as "new" content, which is all DLC really is most of the time. Purposefully cut content to squeeze some more dollars out of you down the road. Some DLC might even seem generous in the content it provides, but know that they could've just included it in the base game like these guys did.

I'm on the fence with DLC, as it is always nice to get new content, but in the back of my head I can't help but think they've merely conditioned us to thank them for releasing incomplete games, and have tricked us into being appreciative of the "extra" effort they put in on DLC that was probably ready to go on day 1.

I hear ya, but think about it like this:

They put the entire game in there. They didn't cut any missions, levels, or items to sell later down the road as "new" content, which is all DLC really is most of the time. Purposefully cut content to squeeze some more dollars out of you down the road. Some DLC might even seem generous in the content it provides, but know that they could've just included it in the base game like these guys did.

I'm on the fence with DLC, as it is always nice to get new content, but in the back of my head I can't help but think they've merely conditioned us to thank them for releasing incomplete games, and have tricked us into being appreciative of the "extra" effort they put in on DLC that was probably ready to go on day 1.
This is why I try to only buy complete or definitive editions of games when I can.

Are the Demeter fists really the fastest?

Maybe I just haven't had the right combos but Eris gun has been by far the strongest for me. If you get the Daedalus upgrade for 5 special shots and some good upgrades for the special everything just melts in seconds.
The best run I had was with the gun with the Hazard Bomb upgrade
Paired it with Deadly Flourish and Clean Kill as well as Splitting Headache with hangover effects on my call and dash
Was landing over 2K crits on Hades and melted him

The best run I had was with the gun with the Hazard Bomb upgrade
Paired it with Deadly Flourish and Clean Kill as well as Splitting Headache with hangover effects on my call and dash
Was landing over 2K crits on Hades and melted him
I fucking suck dick with the gun. Much prefer the bow or to run around like Captain America

I fucking suck dick with the gun. Much prefer the bow or to run around like Captain America
I did not like the gun, bow, or shield the first times I used them but they are all responsible for my favorite runs through the game

I accidently stumbled onto that big crit build with the gun and it ended up being my first successful run

Did another challenge run with Ares' dash as my only allowed way to deal damage.
Here is my fight against the final boss with Ares dash only.

32 Heat.jpg
Finally decided to go for Skelly's final trophy (32 Heat on the Pact of Punishment) and I ended up getting it first try with some luck with Aphrodite's Epic attack. I used the hidden Aspect of Rama on the bow. Slow but extremely powerful.

Just ordered the physical edition from BestBuy for $44.99 CAD + $5.85 tax with delivery by Monday. Love these developers and looking forward to playing!

Back