Social Half of Florida hospitalized covid patients are 25-55 years old, 96% unvaccinated

How you two making out?

On day 4 I feel 10x better. Mild fatigue, headache mostly gone, and mild cough.

The headache was really the worst part and I had to sleep it off for 15 hours. Gonna try and get some exercise and sweat some of this out.

Hope y’all feelin better

I'm doing alright at the moment, and better than I was a few days ago. I've had a headache, runny nose and a mild cough for about ten days, and still get chills every once in a while (but they're manageable). No fever and no trouble breathing whatsoever. If it weren't for my loss of smell I'd assume it was a shitty summer cold.
I worked through it all last week (landscaping) in the million degree Florida heat, but have taken the last couple days off to focus on recovering. The headaches are definitely the worst part because they're impossible to ignore, but I'll consider myself lucky if that's the worst thing I have to deal with.

Light exercise seems like a pretty good idea if you can handle it, just don't push yourself too hard. Other than that just keep monitoring and managing your symptoms, and KEEP GETTING BETTER. We're all going to get through this.

https://ocla.ca/a-letter-to-the-unvaccinated/

Open Letter to the Unvaccinated

You are not alone! As of 28 July 2021, 29% of Canadians have not received a COVID-19 vaccine, and an additional 14% have received one shot. In the US and in the European Union, less than half the population is fully vaccinated, and even in Israel, the “world’s lab” according to Pfizer, one third of people remain completely unvaccinated. Politicians and the media have taken a uniform view, scapegoating the unvaccinated for the troubles that have ensued after eighteen months of fearmongering and lockdowns. It’s time to set the record straight.

It is entirely reasonable and legitimate to say ‘no’ to insufficiently tested vaccines for which there is no reliable science. You have a right to assert guardianship of your body and to refuse medical treatments if you see fit. You are right to say ‘no’ to a violation of your dignity, your integrity and your bodily autonomy. It is your body, and you have the right to choose. You are right to fight for your children against their mass vaccination in school.

You are right to question whether free and informed consent is at all possible under present circumstances. Long-term effects are unknown. Transgenerational effects are unknown. Vaccine-induced deregulation of natural immunity is unknown. Potential harm is unknown as the adverse event reporting is delayed, incomplete and inconsistent between jurisdictions.

You are being targeted by mainstream media, government social engineering campaigns, unjust rules and policies, collaborating employers, and the social-media mob. You are being told that you are now the problem and that the world cannot get back to normal unless you get vaccinated. You are being viciously scapegoated by propaganda and pressured by others around you. Remember; there is nothing wrong with you.

You are inaccurately accused of being a factory for new SARS-CoV-2 variants, when in fact, according to leading scientists, your natural immune system generates immunity to multiple components of the virus. This will promote your protection against a vast range of viral variants and abrogates further spread to anyone else.

You are justified in demanding independent peer-reviewed studies, not funded by multinational pharmaceutical companies. All the peer-reviewed studies of short-term safety and short-term efficacy have been funded, organized, coordinated, and supported by these for-profit corporations; and none of the study data have been made public or available to researchers who don’t work for these companies.

You are right to question the preliminary vaccine trial results. The claimed high values of relative efficacy rely on small numbers of tenuously determined “infections.” The studies were also not blind, where people giving the injections admittedly knew or could deduce whether they were injecting the experimental vaccine or the placebo. This is not acceptable scientific methodology for vaccine trials.

You are correct in your calls for a diversity of scientific opinions. Like in nature, we need a polyculture of information and its interpretations. And we don’t have that right now. Choosing not to take the vaccine is holding space for reason, transparency and accountability to emerge. You are right to ask, ‘What comes next when we give away authority over our own bodies?’

Do not be intimidated. You are showing resilience, integrity and grit. You are coming together in your communities, making plans to help one another and standing for scientific accountability and free speech, which are required for society to thrive. We are among many who stand with you.

Angela Durante, PhD
Denis Rancourt, PhD
Claus Rinner, PhD
Laurent Leduc, PhD
Donald Welsh, PhD
John Zwaagstra, PhD
Jan Vrbik, PhD
Valentina Capurri, PhD

This entry was posted in Letters and tagged COVID-19, informed consent, unvaccinated, vaccines. Bookmark the permalink.
For me this would carry more weight if it were signed by the grandfather of mRNA, one Robert Malone.

I have a hard time believing it’s covid because they lied the past year about the numbers and hospitals being overwhelmed with patients.

I have a hard time believing it’s covid because they lied the past year about the numbers and hospitals being overwhelmed with patients.
this post belongs in the louvre. Just astonishing. How are you even alive

It is true that age doesn’t imply health.

America — particularly the dirty south — is fat af.

The dirty south? lol... nice, racist. You realize most of the big cities in the South are almost 50% minority... Right? Is that why they're dirty?

And have you been to Wisconsin?

Is it a year ago?

How many times does it have to be explained that it's the ICU beds that are beyond capacity, and the rest of the hospitals is empty because they don't let people in when there's a contagious virus infecting people. Not even to visit dying relatives.

The math is misleading and part of the propaganda. "OMG! ICU beds are full!" Do you know how many ICU beds each hospital in Florida has? Some of them have 10 ICU beds. Even if a hospital has 100 ICU beds, some of those may already be full with people with non "COVID" issues. The Democrats make it sound like there's a fucking apocalypse because "ICU beds are full!" when there's a population of 22 million and how many total ICU beds are there in Florida? 6000?

22 million people in Florida and 6000 ICU beds. Yep, definitely an apocalypse when those are full with the Democratic flu. I fully expect you to be lined up to take your 1st dose, 2nd dose, booster, then multiple doses and boosters for each variant that comes out after that. You know these companies will keep developing the vaccine to make trillions. COVID, delta, lambdha, delta plus, XYZ. You keep taking the poison and line up for your microchip when the gov tells you what to do and when to hand over your assets.

The math is misleading and part of the propaganda. "OMG! ICU beds are full!" Do you know how many ICU beds each hospital in Florida has? Some of them have 10 ICU beds. Even if a hospital has 100 ICU beds, some of those may already be full with people with non "COVID" issues. The Democrats make it sound like there's a fucking apocalypse because "ICU beds are full!" when there's a population of 22 million and how many total ICU beds are there in Florida? 6000?

22 million people in Florida and 6000 ICU beds. Yep, definitely an apocalypse when those are full with the Democratic flu. I fully expect you to be lined up to take your 1st dose, 2nd dose, booster, then multiple doses and boosters for each variant that comes out after that. You know these companies will keep developing the vaccine to make trillions. COVID, delta, lambdha, delta plus, XYZ. You keep taking the poison and line up for your microchip when the gov tells you what to do and when to hand over your assets.
What makes you think Covid hospitalizations are evenly distributed across every hospital in the state. Thats not how the virus works.

Like I said, antivaxxers are the biggest gullible sheeps in the world. They'll watch some random youtube or deleted tweet and believe it as fact

What makes you think Covid hospitalizations are evenly distributed across every hospital in the state. Thats not how the virus works.

Like I said, antivaxxers are the biggest gullible sheeps in the world. They'll watch some random youtube or deleted tweet and believe it as fact

I would venture to say people who think this whole "vaccine" operation is for the betterment of society are the most gullible sheep in the world. How many times does the gov have to lie to you for you to realize they lie to you? Apparently something in you makes you think people don't do bad things and lie. Has anyone in your life ever lied to you? Pastors molest children, people shoot each other every day, lie, cheat on their spouse, steal, republicans and democrats have destroyed this country with their lies, humans do wicked things to each other, J&J Baby Powder causes cancer, Zantac heartburn medicine causes cancer, Ibuprofen causes cancer, the list of "medicine" that causes cancer and other problems goes on and on. But you think a shot that rewrites your DNA and has PEG in it is perfectly safe?

Like I said. You talk the talk so you better walk the walk. I expect you to be first in line to get your 1st dose, 2nd dose, booster, new dose, booster, new variant, new dose, booster, over and over and over again. I also expect you to be first in line for your microchip and forfeiture of assets when the government decides to completely control you because you're polluting "their" Earth. Be first in line.

Hospitals were so overwhelmed that nurses had to do dance routines on tiktok to deal with the stress.

Wow. You found a few examples of people indeed doing something fun to help with the stress whilst on breaks and now use your assumption of that to apply to the nation as a whole

Reactions: lsa
The dirty south? lol... nice, racist. You realize most of the big cities in the South are almost 50% minority... Right? Is that why they're dirty?

And have you been to Wisconsin?

That wasn’t a racial statement, Oh Sensitive One.

And yes... the Midwest obesity rates aren’t much better.

A geography professor is using his "PhD" as merit to add validation to a message. See through it.

It is rather odd because these same people were saying that Jill Biden isn't really a Doctor since her Ph.D is in education but here they are pushing geography and math Ph.D. as experts on virology.

I'm not saying it hasn't happened but I've yet to go to the doctors or the hospital and seen anything out of the norm this last year. In fact it seems quieter than normal with people preferring to stay home.

no. You believed people who claimed they lied because it made you feel better
You are describing yourself here right? This thread started with your fake news article.

You think DeSantis will have the balls to admit he made a mistake?

Last edited:
You are describing yourself here right? This thread started with your fake news article.

And I’m sure you have hard data to counter…. An official count of hospitalized people across the state?

Just because you don’t want something to be true, doesn’t mean it’s a lie.

Back