Social Half of Florida hospitalized covid patients are 25-55 years old, 96% unvaccinated

Their is no evidence. Their is narrative. The people in charge desperately want everyone vaccinated and will lie and coerce whoever they need to in order to peddle said narrative.
You are following the advice of crisis actors. You won't look at this guys twitter but he goes around interviewing these people and finding their IMDB profiles.

Probably 70+like most Americans

if we’re gonna say it doesn’t matter if overweight people get hit hard by covid, we’re gonna have about 60 mil Americans left of 330
Great point there. Very few Americans are free of any pre-existing condition once you include the overweight and obese. I'm among the minority of Americans who isn't overweight or obese but I have my own conditions to worry about.

So the elderly who got vaccinated aren't being admitted. Good. That only leaves the rest....so yeah that would be right

[
E7sMvfiVUAEpQ4o

"Nobody is trying to get ill here...."
Or trying to not get ill either, apparently.

Great point there. Very few Americans are free of any pre-existing condition once you include the overweight and obese. I'm among the minority of Americans who isn't overweight or obese but I have my own conditions to worry about.

Huge dick syndrome?

it was a joke don´t ban me :D

Serious not I wonder when people will stop counting Covid deaths total and switch to yearly numbers.

You don't say? But...but... but how could this be? I thought the vaccine was for the good of humanity? Oh, the horror! Fucking LOL. Democratic agenda, unemployment forever, secure votes, big pharma making BILLIONS, tweet bots, paid influencers. Fucking sheep. Enjoy being controlled like a bunch of little bitches.

25-55 is a hell of a range. I'm surprised it's only half, since people under 25 pretty much just get a cold from it, and people older than that range only make like 15% of the population, and Florida seniors are over 90% vaccinated.

All the left has to do is peddle a bunch of numbers and their base automatically considers it factual. Easily manipulated morons.
I believe it. It's not like the leftists have an agenda agenda to push everyone to get vaccinated lol.

ItS a PanDEMic oF the UnVaCcInAteD.

Back