Social Half of Florida hospitalized covid patients are 25-55 years old, 96% unvaccinated

Governor Who about to lose his Presidential Bid and his Governor seat

I posted this in another thread.

I'll be praying for him.

I posted this in another thread.

I'll be praying for him.

Interesting video that someone is on 15-25LPM on a NRB mask but has perfect vitals and speaking in...paragraphs

we should probably build a wall on the Florida border, if anything. If course, it only borders Georgia and Alabama, so I'm not really sure what we're actually preserving here
I dont think having hospitals fill up and going what about the border is a winner as they think it is

I dont think having hospitals fill up and going what about the border is a winner as they think it is
Ron Desantis is dumber than a goldfish, what do you expect

Theres people on this site that are trying to claim the hospitals are empty.
Yeah thats BS. I was just at Disney world with my kids last week, one of my kids tripped on pavement and split his elbow open and had to get stitches.

Getting into the hospital was a very complicated ordeal.

Once anyone I know personally of that age range is hospitalized from Covid, then I'll at least entertain the idea. Doubt that's going to happen, though.

Don’t you have to leave your basement to go actually know people and what’s going on with their lives at the moment, you incel ?

You are following the advice of crisis actors. You won't look at this guys twitter but he goes around interviewing these people and finding their IMDB profiles.

That first guy, the interviewer, his heart's in the right place but he’s a terrible talker. Couldn’t even coherently say that those "doctors" are naturopaths / homeopaths / psychopaths.

Also, isn’t it true that if you interview literally anybody in LA / California, they have an IDMB entry ?

Yeah thats BS. I was just at Disney world with my kids last week, one of my kids tripped on pavement and split his elbow open and had to get stitches.

Getting into the hospital was a very complicated ordeal.
Why was is complicated ? Did the kid get stitches ?

I think it’s time for the rest of the world to attack China with their virus. Send infected people and things into China’s biggest cities. Weaponize the virus against them. Why isn’t that being done?

Because people aren’t fkn psychopaths, you stupid motherfkr.

I was diagnosed with COVID on Saturday. My mother, father, sister and brother-in-law have it as well. We’re all between 30-60 years old, with varying pre-existing conditions. All of us have been experiencing mild symptoms for the past 7-10 days.
When my sister and her husband got tested the Mayo Clinic they went to was fairly empty. The next day, there were quite a few more people in the emergency room (the nurse I spoke to was having a pretty rough day). They stopped administering tests the day after that, and my parents had to go somewhere else to get tested.

We’re all doing fairly well, but some of the people I saw in the hospital weren’t. Most of them were over 60, and one person was young but severely overweight. It’s fine to think that relatively healthy people are going to beat this thing, but denying the evidence that cases are spiking in Florida is a huge mistake. It’s happening, so be safe out there.

I take it you all didn’t vaccinate ?
Both shots.

Florida - 39000 deaths, due to covid in a state with 22,000,000 people.

That's a .177% chance of death.

It's time to come out from under those mattresses.

You fail at analytical math almost as bad as you fail at life.

Back